Author Topic: Good fights Who  (Read 4870 times)

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Re: Good fights Who
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
I fought surfinn earlier today, very nice guy he was obviously just trolln lol, hes not bad i beat him every fight but he had his chances.
La7 vs his fm2 he shoulda had me but he augured and he almost had me again in my 109f vs his fm2 but also proceeded into the ground.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2013, 02:06:17 PM »
If it is against the rules I will remove it. 
Not at all, no worries bro :)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2013, 02:11:28 PM »

I fought surfinn earlier today, very nice guy he was obviously just trolln lol, hes not bad i beat him every fight but he had his chances.
La7 vs his fm2 he shoulda had me but he augured and he almost had me again in my 109f vs his fm2 but also proceeded into the ground.

:aok
That ground has mad skills,just keep practicing surf.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2013, 02:24:45 PM »

He likes to go earthworm digging.  I had the same experiences with him, ergo I call him an earthworm farmer.  :rofl

nuff said. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
surfinn is the guy that sees a bunch of folks fighting in a group in the DA canyons and then vulches the field.  Then, comes back for another vulch in his FM2, finds Changeup in a KI on the deck looking for him while he's at 5K.  surfinn then gets reversed and dies...claims cheating.  That's who he is...

Then I met him a few hundred times.  Yawn.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2013, 05:06:31 PM »
This ^^^^

Is why I stopped flying competitively, all this stepping up and talking smack.

Oh come on Packy, you've had your machismo moments too.  It's your duty to teach the youngens a lesson and laugh at them now that you've moved up in the world.  Nows your chance, surfinn is having his machismo moment and needs an attitude adjustment.  :D
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »
Priceless!!

I'll go 1v1, with anyone I've seen on this forum and will lose to most of them ,but you will EARN it.

My monies on the guy with the best aim, all things considered.

Salute!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »
I'll go 1v1, with anyone I've seen on this forum and will lose to most of them ,but you will EARN it.

Anyone who gets a Creton kill knows that he's actually accomplished something.

- oldman

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2013, 09:00:30 PM »

Salute!

I second this, getting the angles, and getting the shot can go back and forth while dueling, but the guy who has superior aim will win most of the time!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2013, 09:29:48 PM »
Unless you're crazy good at getting those angles most of the time...  :confused:

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2013, 10:25:14 PM »
Things brings me to this question... Who's better? A average stick with excellent shot, or excellent stick and average shot?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2013, 10:40:55 PM »
Neither. Both are just elements in a medium where perfection is an unachievable goal.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »
Priceless!!

Salute!

You would lose to most of them you floozy. Are you back in the game? I might come back just to have a share of you.   :D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »
Neither. Both are just elements in a medium where perfection is an unachievable goal.

the better shot will 99% of the time, win...

I have read these words from a WW2 pilot(dont remember who said it :headscratch:)

I have out flown guys easy.... missed all my shots and they land the first one they get....

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2013, 05:52:03 AM »
Things brings me to this question... Who's better? A average stick with excellent shot, or excellent stick and average shot?

it depends what the competition is about, IMO In the MA the better shot will prevail, but in duels the better stick will win.
now posting as SirNuke