Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11808 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2013, 05:51:11 PM »
Badboy must have really ticked you off.... Assuming it was badboy.

By the way, I'll post anywhere I want, when I want and you'll just have to deal with it, youngster. I'll decide what's appropriate, and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else find's that offensive.

That said, if you guys have real evidence that badboy is being a really bad boy, present it to Dale. Otherwise, whining will not change a damn thing. Film these events and establish that he (or whoever it is) is being a major pain in the backside in the DA. Send the films to HTC. Call them. However, whining about this on the BBS won't change a thing. My experience with badboy has been all positive. If your's has been something else, then do what needs to be done. But, don't bust my horns because I have nothing bad to say about the guy.

:O   :salute    :rock

:aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »

By the way, I'll post anywhere I want, when I want and you'll just have to deal with it, youngster. I'll decide what's appropriate, and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else find's that offensive.

That said, if you guys have real evidence that badboy is being a really bad boy, present it to Dale. Otherwise, whining will not change a damn thing. Film these events and establish that he (or whoever it is) is being a major pain in the backside in the DA. Send the films to HTC. Call them. However, whining about this on the BBS won't change a thing. My experience with badboy has been all positive. If your's has been something else, then do what needs to be done. But, don't bust my horns because I have nothing bad to say about the guy.
Actually, I got out of Badboy what we needed out of Badboy.  He was exactly where I was told he would be and when he would be there and his flying, actions, and attitude were exact.  However, his guard was down.  He let the genie out of the bottle and he can't stuff her back in there and he knows exactly what Im speaking about.  It was planned.  I was shocked so if you or anyone else hear pizzed, I've said it wrong.  Let me be very specific.  He behaves poorly and then lies about it.  Shading isn't behaving poorly and shooting people down with said shade isn't behaving poorly.   Doing it and pretending that you aren't, talking to yourself on the BBS, chasing people using multiple computers with your multiple accounts (Quendi was Badboy btw) across the MA for the sake of the kamikaze kill is utterly insufficient for someone that claims to be a splendid part of the community.  Hitech doesn't care about that crap...why would he, its $$$$

You certainly can post where you want...that wasn't a request.  It was a mistake on your part.

Looky here...there isn't one thing HiTech would or should do about someone being a griefer and owning multiple accounts he probably pays for...and you know that.  The fox is in charge of the henhouse on that.  
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »

ok, I m confused about why you got upset. I was not talking about your post on the rules violation. I was talking about the two threads in general which you did not start. I also dont remember telling you when and if you can post.  Everything you talk about has been done. We did go to HT and probably know the results.

You been around a long time and you have seen the same complain about the same guy come up numerous times from different people. What does that tell you?

Finally, stating facts and opinions when a subject comes up, is not winning even when you dont like what is posted.

Thnx
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2013, 04:04:37 AM »
I'm glad you never joined the few because your ego is always trying to cash cheques it can't handle.  

Why are you even still reading the forum? if your not playing, beats me.     :salute
My ego? Its big.
Your level of sportsmanship is unrivalled. And you exactly know what i mean.
You gave me a reason to dislike you. Deal with it - i never forget.

I have the rights to read this BBS because i did play this game. Try taking this away, good luck.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 04:09:30 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2013, 04:49:20 AM »
MY opinion on the 'guy who beats people with Basic Flight Maneuvers' is not going to be popular but here it is. I encountered this style numerous times over the years and at first I did find it annoying. Then I took a step back and asked myself why did I find it annoying. The only answer I found was that it annoyed me that I couldn't fly BFMs as well as the person.

All my 'experten' uber skills were falling foul of simple solid BFMs.

So I practiced BFMs for a short while. The next time I encountered the person I very quickly started being able to match those BFMs. I defeated those BFMs using a mix of BFMs and more complex 'uber skills'. I found that the person I was fighting discovered a new respect for my ability to overcome the challenge presented.

Just another feather in my gaming ability wings. IT was a turning point in my understanding of flight dynamics and of the pure essence of a more realistic 'air combat', albeit virtual.

I do not know if that person was badboy or not. The only times I have met a player with the name 'badboy' I have only had positive encounters.I was never griefed using multiple accounts and I believe that was because I was able to suck up my deficiencies and overcome them. I do not condone the griefing of players. I do however have respect for someone who wants to knock the arrogance out of the upper echelons of dogfighters by saying 'if you're so good, why is more simple flying defeating you?'

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2013, 08:20:07 AM »
well said Bat,   I've never had any help from Badboy I know Kazaa did and others.  

All these B-list muppets (bipolar's words not mine) need to follow Kappa's example.   Put up or shut up.    

:salute
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2013, 08:40:14 AM »
Dood, what you had to do to get that victory over a "B-lister moo-pet"   :neener:

Cant wait to get back and kill some A-lister superheroes  :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2013, 08:41:54 AM »
I would class you as an A-lister Debrody and don't you forget that.    :)

It is just a shame you limit yourself by flying such easymode planes such as the 190-D and 109 G6!   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2013, 08:50:04 AM »
Been a year since i was in a G6. The Dora is my one and only since last May. Its a shame, indeed. Nothing on earth can drag me into a Spitfire  :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
I do however have respect for someone who wants to knock the arrogance out of the upper echelons of dogfighters by saying 'if you're so good, why is more simple flying defeating you?'

Unfortunately your arrogance-punishing superhero persona isn't what he does nor why he does it. He griefs other players to the point of leaving the arena and sometimes the game. Anyone. You just have to look sideways at him to set him off. This includes new players. And why? To soothe an arrogant and fragile ego of his own. Yes indeed, Badboy is a very good man  :rolleyes:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2013, 09:12:34 AM »
well said Bat,   I've never had any help from Badboy I know Kazaa did and others.  

All these B-list muppets (bipolar's words not mine) need to follow Kappa's example.   Put up or shut up.    

:salute
Do list them for us and Kappa's example. I guess I missed out.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »
Unfortunately your arrogance-punishing superhero persona isn't what he does nor why he does it. He griefs other players to the point of leaving the arena and sometimes the game. Anyone. You just have to look sideways at him to set him off. This includes new players. And why? To soothe an arrogant and fragile ego of his own. Yes indeed, Badboy is a very good man  :rolleyes:

I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't help but ask...does anyone have indisputable evidence that Badboy is actually the culprit behind the various shading griefer personas?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:58 AM »
I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't help but ask...does anyone have indisputable evidence that Badboy is actually the culprit behind the various shading griefer personas?

Yes, that would be the best way to answer the subject
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2013, 09:46:31 AM »
... Nothing on earth can drag me into a Spitfire  :aok

I can, have, and will. I'll even pwn you in it, on occasion.  :banana:

:D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2013, 10:04:43 AM »

I am certain Zippy is Gunzo. Zippy and Gunzo said things only Zippy and I know from our encounters. Gunzo has also admitted to dueling me as Zippy.

Nrshida and bighorn's claim that Gunzo is Badboy is wrong despite their insistence. Badboy and Gunzo are entirely different personalities.

Badboy: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts :angel:
Gunzo: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=14127;sa=showPosts :huh

Plus from my encounters with both there is no way they are the same person dispite bighorns so called emailed IP address "proof".

Without indisputable evidence, the impugnation, disparagement, and besmirchment of Badboy by Nrshida and various muppets is unjustified and should be stricken from the record.  :old:

Nrshida likely let his bottled up previous pwnage emotions get the best of him.  :old:

Getting pwnd over and over does affect some more than others depending on their strength of character. :old:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625404.html#msg4625404 :aok

Too bad his apology only last a day.  :frown:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:33:27 AM by Midway »