Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11749 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
You believe first and find supportive counterfactual anecdotes later.

Edifying and entertaining as these little exchanges are, you have no more hope of convincing me than I have you and in fact as stated previously I do not care to convince you. I'm not going to bicker over this. My work is done here. Think what you want, that's entirely up to you  :aok

Well, we've been around this twice now and landed on the same let's part ways place. See you in the MA, can't wait to show you some of what I've learned from Badboy (and others).  :joystick: :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »
Many people have held smoking guns and weren't guilty, but instead just circumstantially implicated.  :old:

Show it to HTC, if there is any truth to it and it is as bad as Nrshida says, let them resolve it.   If you have already shown it and HTC says there is no violation, then refrain from publicly impugning someone, especially when they have done so much good for so many.  That would be the right and proper thing to do. :aok

You are incredibly dense. As you have already been told, likely countless times...

First, there is no violation, because as far as I know, there are no rules against the behavior that has been described with the exception of some vague rules against harassing other players.

Second, it has been reported and by all common  sense judgement the behavior is WRONG!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU, you tiny little ankle humper, have even agreed that it is wrong by the mere fact that you have never disputed that the behavior itself is wrong. You have merely defended the accused to protect him from the negative public consequences of having others believe he was guilty.

Third htc doesnt care. If they did, they could easily witness and identify this shade barring the accused having access to countless false IDs and credit accounts.

And as for irrefutable proof, this shade is undeniably very good. So good, that when some of the best sticks in the game begin to rule out the few people that have that kind of skill and add to that other FACTS, little doubt is left. In a court of law, that's enough to send him up the river. Especially considering your defense.

The most laughable part of yours and others arguments is that someone's most public face is the model of a good citizen so they couldn't possibly have any immoral traits. Perhaps you haven't read too much of the criminal or political world in the last couple thousand years. You are the logically challenged one without A SINGLE logical defense for your beliefs... read "he seemed like such a nice guy your honor."

I wouldn't mind seeing his name cleared, but you don't have the capacity to do it. All you have done is dredged up the accusations again so that you could put your WEAK reputation and argument, (singular because "nice guy" is all you got) up against more respectable and longer term players.

In essence, you're just digging the hole deeper.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:57:53 PM by muzik »
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »
You are incredibly dense. As you have already been told, likely countless times...

First, there is no violation, because as far as I know, there are no rules against the behavior that has been described with the exception of some vague rules against harassing other players.

Second, it has been reported and by all common  sense judgement the behavior is WRONG!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU, you tiny little ankle humper, have even agreed that it is wrong by the mere fact that you have never disputed that the behavior itself is wrong. You have merely defended the accused to protect him from the negative public consequences of having others believe he was guilty.

Third htc doesnt care. If they did, they could easily witness and identify this shade baring the accused having access to countless false IDs and credit accounts.

And as for irrefutable proof, this shade is undeniably very good. So good, that when some of the best sticks in the game begin to rule out the few people that have that kind of skill and add to that other FACTS, little doubt is left. In a court of law, that's enough to send him up the river. Especially considering your defense.

The most laughable part of yours and others arguments is that someone's most public face is the model of a good citizen so they couldn't possibly have any immoral traits. Perhaps you haven't read too much of the criminal or political world in the last couple thousand years. You are the logically challenged one without A SINGLE logical defense for your beliefs... read "he seemed like such a nice guy your honor."

I wouldn't mind seeing his name cleared, but you don't have the capacity to do it. All you have done is dredged up the accusations again so that you could put your WEAK reputation and argument, (singular because "nice guy" is all you got) up against more respectable and longer term players.

In essence, you're just digging the hole deeper.

Better to be dense with facts than empty with factually unsupported accusations.  :old:
Gunzo is not Badboy until proven otherwise with indisputable facts.  :old:
Gunzo has also said publicly that he is not Badboy.  :old:
Gunzo is Zippy and that's the end.  :old:
Let it be known.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2013, 03:14:03 PM »
So Midway what was the point in you reviving this thread after 2 1/2 months? I mean other than your normal attention seeking?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2013, 03:24:19 PM »
So Midway what was the point in you reviving this thread after 2 1/2 months? I mean other than your normal attention seeking?

TC brought the issue up again here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.msg4674926.html#msg4674926

This thread was relevant to said issue and an unjust tarnishment of a great contributor needed an appropriate response. Nrshida dragged TC and Badboy into his factually unsupported diatribe. Badboy, as I have already said has been nothing but nice and good to me. Nrshida's wrong needed to be righted. :aok

Any more questions?

PS: and no, I don't seek attention, only the occasional help from awesomely skilled pilots like Badboy to help me rise above in terms of pwnage skills. But I do admit I like to talk to my peeps also, especially when they ask questions.  :)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2013, 03:28:07 PM »
Better to be dense with facts than empty with factually unsupported accusations.  :old:
Gunzo is Zippy and that's the end.  :old:
Let it be known.  :old:

Again, your idiocy is exposed by your understanding of the word "fact"

FACTS

Better to be dense with facts than empty with factually unsupported accusations.  

1- Their are witnesses that place the accused at the scenes of the crimes.

2- There are expert opinions (established by a skill level high enough to rule out other possibilities. Yours does not qualify) that point to the accused as the guilty party.

3- Nor is he cleared of wrong doing without indisputable fact. Which also begs to question, why are all these shades so similar to Badz in their failure to respond to these accusations on the BBS?

4- No statement is beyond reproach and where is this "indisputable evidence" that you are so fond of and why do you not have an expectation for it before you believe his statement?

Gunzo is Zippy and that's the end.

5- Again, "indisputable facts?" Where are they? What retard is the the source of this "sworn statement?"

6- YOU HAVE NO FACTS. The opposing parties DO.

Perhaps you should consider that anything you support is dragged down 10 notches not uplifted. Your reputation and intelligence are like rust eating at the support columns.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2013, 03:36:23 PM »
TC brought the issue up again here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.msg4674926.html#msg4674926

This thread was relevant to said issue and an unjust tarnishment of a great contributor needed an appropriate response. Nrshida dragged TC and Badboy into his factually unsupported diatribe. Badboy, as I have already said has been nothing but nice and good to me. Nrshida's wrong needed to be righted. :aok

Any more questions?

PS: and no, I don't seek attention, only the occasional help from awesomely skilled pilots like Badboy to help me rise above in terms of pwnage skills. But I do admit I like to talk to my peeps also, especially when they ask questions.  :)

I think it's great that you support him even though his teachings have had little or no effect.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »
Nrshida's wrong needed to be righted. :aok

What's starting to get a little weird is your obsession in continuing to target me. I thought you already said you don't care what I think and I don't even have FPH status  :headscratch:

Just do what I do, I removed you from my ignore list ages ago because I really no longer care what you think or say, I just don't consider your input meritorious in any way. Try it, it's very liberating.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2013, 03:37:16 PM »
Again, your idiocy is exposed by your understanding of the word "fact"

FACTS

1- Their are witnesses that place the accused at the scenes of the crimes.

2- There are expert opinions (established by a skill level high enough to rule out other possibilities. Yours does not qualify) that point to the accused as the guilty party.

3- Nor is he cleared of wrong doing without indisputable fact. Which also begs to question, why are all these shades so similar to Badz in their failure to respond to these accusations on the BBS?

4- No statement is beyond reproach and where is this "indisputable evidence" that you are so fond of and why do you not have an expectation for it before you believe his statement?

5- Again, "indisputable facts?" Where are they? What retard is the the source of this "sworn statement?"

Perhaps you should consider that anything you support is dragged down 10 notches not uplifted. Your reputation and intelligence are like rust eating at the support columns.

You, Sir, are wrong. I really don't want to rehash it all again, but just to prove to you that you are factually incorrect, you can use your own eyes to see that the accused, Gunzo, did respond to the accusations of Nrshida more than once. Go to Gunzo's profile, look at his posts and you can easily see his response and denial that he is Badboy.

Here, I'll even help you: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350719.msg4635719.html#msg4635719 and
here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625404.html#msg4625404

So for you to say there is no response is as factually incorrect as some of your other statements. Read Gunzo's posts, a supposed shade of Badboy, and tell me again that the accused has not responded.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 04:02:08 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2013, 03:44:24 PM »
What's starting to get a little weird is your obsession in continuing to target me. I thought you already said you don't care what I think and I don't even have FPH status  :headscratch:

Just do what I do, I removed you from my ignore list ages ago because I really no longer care what you think or say, I just don't consider your input meritorious in any way. Try it, it's very liberating.

<3

Truth is I do care. I got frustrated and for a minute, in a moment(s) of weakness, said I didn't care what you say... but obviously I respect you too much not to care what you have to say.  :salute

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2013, 04:18:49 PM »
Mr. Bighorn has evidence about who Gunzo is. Its the same IP as "Badboy". End of the story.
AoM
City of ice

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
.....he used to vulch DA fields and use foul language on vox. How do I know?  It was back when he flew as badboy and he did it to me, bighorn and others. After we complained the DA was changed to kill shooter on. Therefore the sig.

These two threads are a testament on how the rules get applied here.

Ha! ya I remember that. He would vulch friendlies all the time in the DA. He IS the reason kill shooter got turned on in the DA.
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2013, 07:19:41 PM »

Third htc doesnt care. If they did, they could easily witness and identify this shade barring the accused having access to countless false IDs and credit accounts.

+1 except for one thing.  Badz does this on the weekends generally.  I have films of the trick where BigBlue is in the tower Im leaving from while Sharky is taking off from the opposing base...thing is...BigBlue never leaves the tower.  Now that you can identify friendlies by placing your arrow on the friendly dot, it makes finding you much easier.  He was beat down by 8 friendlies who I told where he'd be and they went after him, lmao!  Spit 8 at 18K above one of the biggest furballs I've seen in a while.  Plus Sharky asked me in PM why the Muppets always think that someone that beat them is Badz.....good question except for the fact that I never mentioned it and the Muppets that have accused him of it plus NrShida have all looked at the films of the people they've fought so they'd know...but I never said one word about it.  He brought it up.  How would he know that and Sharky doesn't have a BBS account cuz I asked him!  The idiot should have said yes.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2013, 10:51:33 PM »
So for you to say there is no response is as factually incorrect as some of your other statements.

Only idiots speak in all or nothing terms. But the dumbest yet take every statement that way or try to use them as "winning" arguments.

I already heard about the denial and it don't mean squat.

but just to prove to you that you are factually incorrect, you can use your own eyes to see that the accused, Gunzo, did respond to the accusations of Nrshida more than once.

but just to prove you are factually ignorant, I'll let you in on a secret. People lie! And you are still without a single fact.

Tell me, what has Gunzo offered to prove who he is? What do you know about Gunzo? Where he lives? Other players he has met before? What he does for a living? Anything?

Read Gunzo's posts, a supposed shade of Badboy, and tell me again that the accused has not responded.  :rolleyes:

I don't need to read it, unless of course you are trying to tell me there's something, anything, in it that proves he is who he says he is. Then I will check it out. Otherwise it's just another BB account on the internet.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2013, 11:06:44 PM »

I couldn't care less about Badboy or Gunzo or whoever it is that has got all your panties in a bunch

However, I have been following this (vaguely) and have not seen any facts from any side, just anecdotal 'evidence'.

Just sayin'
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.