Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11817 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
I can, have, and will. I'll even pwn you in it, on occasion.  :banana:
Keep dreaming, trollio.
Im only interested in flying one certain aircraft.
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2013, 10:32:02 AM »
I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't help but ask...does anyone have indisputable evidence that Badboy is actually the culprit behind the various shading griefer personas?

Yes.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2013, 10:42:55 AM »
I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't help but ask...does anyone have indisputable evidence that Badboy is actually the culprit behind the various shading griefer personas?

PM Bighorn
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »
Yes.

If you are referring to Bighorn's emailed IP address thingy, even Bighorn admits there is doubt saying something about a son. So Nrshida, again, you have no indisputable proof and lots of evidence pointing the other way.

Your apology to Badboy was greatly admired, your retraction of same quite disappointing given no indisputable proof provided... yet you let your accusations gush like water from a firehose.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:23:34 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2013, 10:51:11 AM »
If you are referring to Bighorn's emailed IP address thingy, even Bighorn admits there is doubt saying something about a son. So Nrshida, again, you have no indisputable proof and lots of evidence pointing the other way.

Your apology to Badboy was greatly admired, your retraction of same quite disappointing given no indisputable proof provided... yet you let your accusations gush like water from a firehouse.  :rolleyes:

Bighorn is being cautious.  There is no way that Badboys deranged son is as good as Badboy in the air.  That's your evidence that refuse to take note of.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
Bighorn is being cautious.  There is no way that Badboys deranged son is as good as Badboy in the air.  That's your evidence that refuse to take note of.

Gunzo is not Badboy, unless you can prove otherwise. Read Badboy's posts and then Gunzo's.  Two completely different people.  Plus my own conversations with both tells me no way are they the same person.  No indisputable proof saying otherwise has been provided.  Being a good pilot like Gunzo is does not make him rise up to the level of Badboy.  Heck, Gunzo wishes he had Badboy's knowledge, as do I.

Don't understand why some of you muppets keep insisting otherwise and offering no indisputable facts or proof.  :headscratch:

But then AoMs have been known to enjoy a good troll, huh kappa? :)

Is that what you're doing, Changeup?  Trying to impress kappa with this nonsense (to stay in the AoMs)? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:07:10 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2013, 11:10:10 AM »

Your apology to Badboy was greatly admired, your retraction of same quite disappointing given no indisputable proof provided... yet you let your accusations gush like water from a firehouse.  :rolleyes:

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you talking to me anyway, I thought we mutually agreed we didn't care what the other thought?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2013, 11:21:07 AM »
I think I see whats happening here

http://www.midwaylaw.com/
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »
 :rofl

Midway's getting so worked up he's screwing his analogies up.  Firemen use a fire hose to deliver water.  They park their equipment in a firehouse.  

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »
Gunzo is not Badboy, unless you can prove otherwise. Read Badboy's posts and then Gunzo's.  Two completely different people.  Plus my own conversations with both tells me no way are they the same person.  No indisputable proof saying otherwise has been provided.  Being a good pilot like Gunzo is does not make him rise up to the level of Badboy.  Heck, Gunzo wishes he had Badboy's knowledge, as do I.

Don't understand why some of you muppets keep insisting otherwise and offering no indisputable facts or proof.  :headscratch:

But then AoMs have been known to enjoy a good troll, huh kappa? :)

Is that what you're doing, Changeup?  Trying to impress kappa with this nonsense (to stay in the AoMs)? :rolleyes:

As I told Quendi, Gunzo, Sharky, and BigBlue while dueling them...I have no issue losing.  None.  I film it, watch it and try to learn something from it...I have an issue with griefers.

What is funny is that the only person you haven't alienated yourself from in the game that can help you is Badboy and he's a punk.  The very same one you defend.  What does that say about you?  Even some of your FPH's wish they weren't on your list, lol and I don't see any of them giving you "lessons" or help.  I see them kicking you around the DA but only when you shade as Theta.

Consider your ways Midway...you are who you run with.  

PS - One bedroom apartments are lonely I bet...not very much room for a roommate or relative.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:26:00 AM by Changeup »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
:rofl

Midway's getting so worked up he's screwing his analogies up.  Firemen use a fire hose to deliver water.  They park their equipment in a firehouse.  

Fixed (dang iPhone).  :D

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2013, 11:38:42 AM »

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you talking to me anyway, I thought we mutually agreed we didn't care what the other thought?

Well, fact is I like you. You're a good pilot/person. You are kind and generous. All traits I also see in Badboy. If someone attacked your character unjustly as you have Badboy's I would likely defend you as strongly as well. Why?  Well, that is a good question. I suppose I just have a strong will to help right wrongs, especially for people that have been nice and kind to me.  TC posting on this issue brought all this up again. I suppose it's time to let it go, again. I've said what I needed to say, given facts and refuted false accusations against someone I respect very much.

:salute Nrshida

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
Midway where were you last night when your FPH was doing his best to defend the homeland!   

Disappointing to say the least.    :(
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2013, 11:55:21 AM »
Midway where were you last night when your FPH was doing his best to defend the homeland!   

Disappointing to say the least.    :(

I registered at ahevents website a couple of weeks ago and it said my registration was successful and I would be emailed orders/instructions. No email ever came so I guessed I wasn't welcome due to my somewhat controversial recent actions and that some don't like me.  Which is ok with me.  If the powers that be want to send me an email with what to do, I will do what I can.  If not, I have lots of fun flying in the MA too.   :aok

I hope the British won.  :cheers:

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
forget that you need to login to the SEA arena Saturday 14th 2:45pm EST sharp!

I will advise you orders then.   Stick a reminder in your I-phone thingy ma jig or do I need to Tweet you with an hour reminder???   :rolleyes:
The Few ***
F.P.H