Author Topic: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with  (Read 18907 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
Good choice, but I'd rather smoke a dooby with him and suns than have a beer.  I'd like to have beer with you Debby and go for a cruise in the Lada, but not necessarily in that order.
Thank you, that felt good. That would be quite a party with Irish and Suns - smoking and drinking go well together though  ;)
By the way, the Lada is my car of choice if i have to drive drunk. That thing is as slow, i cant kill myself.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 06:19:27 PM »
Any of the guys in 9 GIAP VVS RKKA.  Swoop, Meatwad, Aztec, Dutchguy, Ripsnort, Mayhem, Changeup, SoonerMP, VonMessa, Silat, Overlag, Kazan HB, Greebo, mipoikel, Mitsu, Batfink, Gman and many others.

I have had the pleasure of having beers with almost 200 players so far.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 07:02:51 PM »
All of the Chawks.  Except for Doc. Doc gets tequila.
And Demonn, but He really needs to stick to wine coolers :D (love ya demonn)
But honestly I'd have a beer with anyone. Because I like beer and I like AH :)
...Well maybe not Luche. He doesn't drink, and I'm not entirely convinced that the reason for that is he may simply exist as a brain stuffed into a peanut butter jar and wired to the internet. :noid

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 07:07:32 PM »
Gman that would be fun, in my experience archery and alcohol go excellently together. JimmyC, RTholmes and myself have had a few drinks and played with both bows and blunted practice swords. One fun example was when I dared Jimmy to shoot at me with a tip-less arrow across his lawn while I ran holding my beer. Luckily he missed, but only by a whisker.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2013, 07:09:38 PM »
Higheye and the whole bunch of guys in Ta's Peacemakers, TAx57, Spacy, Shakey61, Tennessee, Nrshida, Alfamega, Eace, IrishOne, Pervert, Bruv, Dolby and not to forget Midway. Probably forgot to mention a lot, but these were the first that came to my mind.
Cheers  :cheers: :salute
TheStig

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2013, 07:17:42 PM »
...Well maybe not Luche. He doesn't drink, and I'm not entirely convinced that the reason for that is he may simply exist as a brain stuffed into a peanut butter jar and wired to the internet. :noid

You know too much...  :noid
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:23:25 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
Great bunch of players across the board and can't think of anyone I wouldn't enjoy a beer with.
Yes Perdue, even you  :neener:  :cheers:
HTC provides a wonderful format to bring sometimes extremely different ideas together with a common thread of passion that can't be matched or dismissed.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2013, 07:22:37 PM »
Well, I fly late and its real common to have a couple guys on that have gone a few beers past their peak already.  "Turn the G&^ D%$# CV!!!"

Aside from being several hundred miles apart,  I think we've all drank a few together.

AMAX
AMAX  in game

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2013, 07:31:47 PM »
The guys from the squad, ruah, mickyd, pervert. Have a cup of Earl grey with Dolby. Also phatzo and the guys from 9 Giap.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2013, 07:38:08 PM »
Gman that would be fun, in my experience archery and alcohol go excellently together. JimmyC, RTholmes and myself have had a few drinks and played with both bows and blunted practice swords. One fun example was when I dared Jimmy to shoot at me with a tip-less arrow across his lawn while I ran holding my beer. Luckily he missed, but only by a whisker.

its true..beer makes you invincible!!!!

Had beers with Batty, RTHolmes & B2B...all excellent fellows to have beer with  :cheers:
I would drink beer with any one in 71RAF, Doom, Almost had a beer with wurzel so would like to, Yarbles Danny, zack, Bruv, most of the Brits to be honest..ooh and a few Yanks, & europeans...any in Australasia...hell I like drinking beer..and another thing... hic ...... :cheers:

CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2013, 07:39:44 PM »
All of you!
With bar brawls and all. :devil
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »
Yes, I'd like to have a couple with Dolby as well.

Masher/Karaya as well, it'd be a good time to rip around Detroit with him, as another fellow Canuck did recently and had a blast by all accounts.  I'd say a Tigers game or two would be a must as well.

Debrody would be a great time as well, having him show me around his country would be awesome, and the women in that country are absolutely gorgeous as well - wife isn't around so I can get away with that one.

Ink would be an interesting guy as well, it'd be fun to check out the work in the tattoo place and what not, and maybe chop some watermelons in half with the sword after a couple of drinks too, haha.

edit- Mitsu as well, I saw him on Masher's list, and agree 110%.  Mits has always been a very respectful, honorable, helpful, and entertaining person in this game from close to the beginning.  His work with sound packs and Japanese aircraft is somewhat under appreciated nowadays as well IMO.  I haven't been to Japan since the 90's and I'm sure having some Sake and Sushi with him would be worth the hundred hour flight to go back there.

Gixer as well, I've given him a hard time since he first started flying about riding Suzuki, always telling him stuff like he should change his name to CBR or 900RR and such, and he always fired right back in good spirit without getting mad and taking it personal, but seeing it as just some good fun.  Riding the roads in his country with him on a good bike plus stopping every so often to check out the beach goddesses and having a pint would also be worth the flight over.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:36:24 PM by Gman »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »
All my squadies (at the same time would be grand), Slash (of which I've had this priv before), Karnak, Zacherof (if he's legal), Flench, yourself, Dead Man Flying, Tilt, gyrene81, Bustr(!!!),  ammo, Dragon (I admit - I cheated a bit and pulled most those names from the recent visitor list). I don't remember Jordi's AH name. I'd like to buy Dan a few.

And SD ... I'd really like to buy SD a few, as well.

OH! And deadstik! (sorry)

Arlo first round would be on me........ As far as others all of my brethern pigs , Ink , daddkev, any CHawk AckAck, Shuffler, list goes on lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
Hmm, hard to choose 1 single one, but my list would include Changeup, Ink, (among other muppets who I'm probably forgetting right now) zack1234, dirtdart, nrshida (pretty much anyone in the GFC), 1sum41, FBCrabby (:)), DrBone, JOACH1M (most of the old TG crew were great to hang out with), BiPoLaR, AKAK(Learn the ways of the B38 >.>), ReVo/Ehrler, Copprhed, FudMukkr, Doc72CH, Debrody, TomG, mir...... Well... I'm probably still forgetting more than a few...

One thing to remember people: for every troll and griefer in this community there's 10 good guys :aok

*looks at age*...Oh, and by have a beer with I mean they have a beer, I'll just order a Capri Sun :furious :|
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2013, 09:19:12 PM »
Capri Sun :lol