Author Topic: HQ down again  (Read 18320 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: HQ down again
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:58 PM »
youre twisting my words, thats great.
Vudak, it sounds like you think i just started yesterday by the way youre talking down to me. ive been here 4 yrs and i know all the ACM's.  i know the game inside and out. my SA is just as good and bad as anyone elses. ill give you all you can handle and youll have had fun because someone actually fought. ask your squaddies if im some beginner you should be talking down to like this.
these are their tactics

They love to twist the facts and details of situations and conversations to match their false and foolish ideas and opinions.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2015, 05:07:35 PM »
1v1's are for the DA, and I have even been picked in there while in one.

Also, SpitV is some kind of hidden gem? Pfft I think not, now SBD on the other hand...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:09:06 PM by vHACKv »
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2015, 05:12:52 PM »
youre twisting my words, thats great.
Vudak, it sounds like you think i just started yesterday by the way youre talking down to me. ive been here 4 yrs and i know all the ACM's.  i know the game inside and out. my SA is just as good and bad as anyone elses. ill give you all you can handle and youll have had fun because someone actually fought. ask your squaddies if im some beginner you should be talking down to like this.
And I'd be happy to lose to you 10 times in a row, or 100. But you are posting like a beginner. Been there done that had the same whines as you 10 years ago.

Frankly I'm not sure what you want now because you ask for a fair fight without taking the necessary personal steps to obtain one, and then say I'm twisting your words when I point out how rediculous that is and what it would take for me to unilaterally provide you one in the MA when you insist on taking off right next to me.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2015, 05:23:55 PM »
I don't know vuduvee, I guess if you are getting ganged all the time maybe you should find other players to wing with. I agree that sometimes bases are too far apart and I wish they would be a bit closer together, but this game takes patience and getting the alt takes time, you gotta be strategic and aware to the type of fight situation you are involved in. Different planes are better for different situations and you gotta utalize that. The game certainly aint fair or forgiving. If you want to get more kills and fight the hoard you gotta be more strategic in and out of the fight.
yeah i understand all of that. im saying that you guys say people dont fight anymore and you cant find them when HQ is down. imo, theres a reason you cant find it from me anymore. because when i do show up to fight, after people say on 200, "no one fights anymore!" i get ganged. which says to me, that people dont want the fights they say they cant find. but they want the kills. its only my opinion that we all could do our part to keep the game alive, thats all im trying to point out here.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2015, 05:26:06 PM »
And I'd be happy to lose to you 10 times in a row, or 100. But you are posting like a beginner. Been there done that had the same whines as you 10 years ago.

Frankly I'm not sure what you want now because you ask for a fair fight without taking the necessary personal steps to obtain one, and then say I'm twisting your words when I point out how rediculous that is and what it would take for me to unilaterally provide you one in the MA when you insist on taking off right next to me.
ok :aok

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2015, 05:28:24 PM »
yeah i understand all of that. im saying that you guys say people dont fight anymore and you cant find them when HQ is down. imo, theres a reason you cant find it from me anymore. because when i do show up to fight, after people say on 200, "no one fights anymore!" i get ganged. which says to me, that people dont want the fights they say they cant find. but they want the kills. its only my opinion that we all could do our part to keep the game alive, thats all im trying to point out here.
Vuudu you nailed it

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2015, 05:28:46 PM »
Vudu if you are legitimately someone who enjoys a fight then we really oughta be getting along better than this and I for one will drop it. Come find me in the MA and we'll go to the DA to knock off some rust and gain mutual respect and admiration lol =) <S>
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2015, 05:30:01 PM »
Vudu if you are legitimately someone who enjoys a fight then we really oughta be getting along better than this and I for one will drop it. Come find me in the MA and we'll go to the DA to knock off some rust and gain mutual respect and admiration lol =) <S>

:cheers: For the first time in days there is some sanity! I hope you both make this happen and have a great time

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2015, 05:40:35 PM »
i would like to go have some DA fun. but we better do it by tomorrow, bc thats my last day in AH. just about the best times ive had in AH are the canyon fights we do sometimes. 15 ppl last time i went. everyone plays fair and square, no egos, lots of cussin and laughing. lots of crashing at stall speed, dam good times for my 15.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2015, 05:45:41 PM »
i would like to go have some DA fun. but we better do it by tomorrow, bc thats my last day in AH. just about the best times ive had in AH are the canyon fights we do sometimes. 15 ppl last time i went. everyone plays fair and square, no egos, lots of cussin and laughing. lots of crashing at stall speed, dam good times for my 15.
Take a break and come back... offer's on the table whenever. <S>
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2015, 07:56:05 PM »

We actually had something like that going the other night in the DA with a bunch of people, More 1v1 style fights though. That's always a lot of fun. Sometimes you just have to call it out on 200 and see if any one will bite.

I really think you just need to be more prepared when you enter large fights where you know a lot of enemies are.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:21:18 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2015, 08:02:51 PM »
does a 1v1 mean you only bring 5 friends instead of 10?  or is it the other way around?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »
When I attack an HQ there is always a reason behind it. Tonight we earned it (Image removed from quote.)
You keep fighting the good fight! You're saving me $15 a month, thanks buddy. :salute

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2015, 08:38:35 PM »
You keep fighting the good fight! You're saving me $15 a month, thanks buddy. :salute
This is what a winner looks like on his way to a double base take. If I grief anything its an enemies F.O.B.'s.

They hate us cause they aint us :neener: :ahand

Keep thinking all I do is grief HQ. It sure makes my job easier in game to completely dominate a front when I want or sneak multiple enemy bases behind enemy lines.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:45:18 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2015, 08:47:58 PM »
does a 1v1 mean you only bring 5 friends instead of 10?  or is it the other way around?

semp
semp some of the most fun I have or have had is when you pigs show up to stop me. God I love those fights even when im stopped :aok

CO-Fine
XO-KO