Author Topic: Smart Home  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Smart Home
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2018, 06:27:57 PM »
ROTFLMAO  we only have trucks. No cars in my driveway unless we have visitors. Most of my friends have trucks.

LOL.. fine.. When your house kills you can I have your truck?  :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Smart Home
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2018, 06:30:06 PM »
You know you can turn Alexa off with a touch. Same with Google.

If you turn Google off in the bedroom you can still use it's routines. It will wake you with music, albeit from another room, turn on the coffee pot, turn on a dim light where you are and turn on the bathroom light. While in the bathroom it will turn on the closet lights so you can dress, it will also tell you the weather for the day. The hall lights will come on as well as kitchen. If you use a toaster it can be prewarmed. While eating breakfast it will read off the news of the day covering only your interest from your chosen sites/channels. Before you leave it will tell you the traffic and drive time to work.

As you leave everything will turn off.

I might add that if you think music or another type of alarm from another room might not wake you, it can also flash your lights. It can even play the alarm to any bluetooth speaker which can be in the bedroom.

Oh ya.  I just haven't bothered to set that up.  My dot sits on my desk in my office and I use it for minor league bs.  Maybe when we move back to TX I'll set that stuff up there but PA has become a temporary stop for me and not worth the hassle. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute