Author Topic: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me  (Read 6641 times)

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
Re: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2022, 04:30:06 PM »
projection.

semp

That's what I thought.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2022, 04:33:11 PM »
That's what I thought.

No, that's what you do.  :D

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2022, 05:33:17 PM »
No, that's what you do.  :D

does it makes sense to you for somebody not to rent because they got stiffed by prior renter? an empty space is wasted money.  that's my opinion anyway.

also have experience with being told no, then wife walks in and sure we have a place.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2022, 07:21:48 PM »
does it makes sense to you for somebody not to rent because they got stiffed by prior renter? an empty space is wasted money.  that's my opinion anyway.

also have experience with being told no, then wife walks in and sure we have a place.

semp

It makes sense for me if they're planning on selling the place.
All I know is they've got three or four lots sitting open and they're not going to rent them to anybody. I sent my neighbors over there too. They have smaller trailers than me that would fit in most of those lots and they got the same answer.

Other trailer parks around the neighborhood I went to one that has eviction notices. So I'm not even sure if it's a good idea to get into a trailer park right now anyway.

I'm on my way to meet a lady to look at her guest house. She likes me and I like her just by speaking on the phone. It's a real pretty place and it's private so that might be good.

And as far as the trailer park goes, people look at me and they see a fairly attractive woman. They don't see a transsexual. Nobody ever does and nobody ever knows unless I would tell them and I don't tell anybody except for my friends
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2022, 07:29:54 PM »
I think that what the owner is thinking is that he doesn't want to rent to more people because he said that he wouldn't be able to evict them. I was speaking with the manager though not the owner. She was saying that the covid moratorium doesn't end until next year and that the owner refuses to rent any of the lots. I can imagine that he thinks he would get people that would move in there and use the electricity or whatever and then he couldn't get them out.

But that's just what she said. At the picnic.

I would like to hear anybody's theories as to why they wouldn't rent those places. But sure as hell they are just sitting there and not being rented when people are being evicted about a block away from a huge trailer park plus our trailer park that is right on the next block as well..

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2022, 08:04:05 PM »
today I've got a map of about 30 trailer parks to go visit.

I have a 39 foot trailer and my fist option is to find a spot for it. If that fails, my second option is to buy or rent a manufactured home. Third option is an apartment. First and second option will be pretty expensive and all of the options are a crap shoot on availability.

I've left messages with real estate agents and they don't even call back. And I'm prequalified and ready to buy. That's frustrating.

I've found that so far, actually hitting the ground and finding actual people in these parks is really the only way to get any leads or information at all. 

I found one park on the next block. A few spaces opened but they refuse to rent because they got screwed on the covid restrictions on evicting people who don't pay. I don't blame them. This state is so screwed up. Almost as bad as Texas is ugly.  :D

If Central Texas is an option I might know a park that will take you.  Just don't tell the manager you know me as she hates my guts and the feeling is heartily mutual. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2022, 08:06:48 PM »
Plus... you're one city ordinance away from all of those little parks being outlawed.  I guarantee the powers that be do not like them cluttering up the place.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2022, 08:23:12 PM »
Semp, why are you afraid to invite me to have a beer with you at the bar? I'll buy you a beer!

It's okay if you're super old and out of shape. I won't judge!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2022, 08:27:21 PM »
If Central Texas is an option I might know a park that will take you.  Just don't tell the manager you know me as she hates my guts and the feeling is heartily mutual.

Thank you!

My job is here and honestly I cannot stand the weather in texas. I like the politics but I cannot stand the weather or even the scenery there.

Whatever I have is going to be a transition place until I can save to buy some land somewhere.

I just went to look at this guest house and it's too small.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2022, 08:57:34 PM »
Good luck wherever it lands you, -gg-. There's probably a dozen or more Walmart parking lots near you. I don't know why you constantly insist, on this and other forums, to sell how beautiful a woman tax payer dollars made you.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2022, 09:14:05 PM »
tax payer dollars? How beautiful a woman it made me? When have I ever said such a thing? I never talk about anything like that. I mentioned that I pass as a woman here in this thread because I think Semp and maybe others are implying that no one will rent to me because I'm trans. And I'm telling you, nobody knows.

I paid for everything myself and still do. And by the way, "everything" is simply the hormones I still buy on the internet from a foreign country with a subscription.

I have had no surgeries. By big 36D's are completely from hormones. I hit the genetic lottery on that.

I can't think of any handout I've ever taken from the government.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 09:27:01 PM by -gg- »

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2022, 09:25:31 PM »
This is me. 100 percent natural beauty

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2022, 09:31:29 PM »
Now it's 7.30pm and I'm tired. I'm going to bed to look for rentals from my phone. I didn't sleep well last night - this stuff is stressing me out.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2022, 09:33:45 PM »
You obviously know nothing about Texas.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)