Author Topic: never used to complain about this...  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: never used to complain about this...
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2023, 12:24:25 PM »
You're kind of contradicting your logic you keep throwing at Violator in the O club.  I suppose you'll have to think about which thread because your always having pissing  matches and throwing mud on these boards, without even being an active member of the game. 

I think this is a little bigger then Mervs post.  I never mentioned him being banned, or even changing his gameplay.  I play alongside him in the arena actually.  But like previously mentioned, this is about you just being an ultra melon in general, across the board.  I'm not going to dive into one of 50 rabbit holes you have going, I've got better ways to spend my time.  Bye.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2023, 12:27:13 PM »
Well, I will say that "gaming the game" is normally frowned upon, and scrutiny coming from doing that is going to happen. Whether it's Aces High or anything else. No need to ban, but he should expect people to criticize, especially if he is outspoken bragging about it.

Just sayin - however, yes personal attacks and outright nasty language is abuse and should be dealt with by the him, the community mods, the community reprimand, or Hitech if it's really bad enough.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2023, 12:36:27 PM »
Well, I will say that "gaming the game" is normally frowned upon, and scrutiny coming from doing that is going to happen.

How is it gaming the game to use the bombers Hitech put in the game to bomb the HQ that Hitech made destructible? And taking down the radar like Hitech coded the effect to do?

Why is that not playing the game the way the designer intended?

If you say THAT is gaming the game, then shooting down another player is gaming the game.  This isn't exploiting a modelling glitch in some building with a tank.  This is intended behavior that Hitech specifically coded in the game for players to use.

It's not "Gaming the Game".  It's "Playing the Game".

What is really amusing is that none of this ilk will dare take this to Hitech and tell him he needs to change the down-time, or the hardness, or tell him to ban a paying customer for playing the game the way he coded it.  Maybe they are afraid he will laugh in their face.

And you know what?  I would fight all day, every day, for even you to be allowed to play the game as you wish within the HTC rules.  If you give in to self-appointed dictators there will be no end to their demands.  There is no end to the unwritten rules they will pull out their yen-yang and demand you follow.  It's like negotiating with terrorists.  Never give in, unless you want to be capitulating daily to a new demand.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 12:39:01 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.