Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 28220 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2023, 11:57:28 AM »
My first "duel" with skyyr was a practice drunk fight at 3am and doesn't count. I don't consider it a competitive duel and shouldn't be counted on his "record" but this is what egotistical maniacs do. When he posted that film on youtube, it really pissed me off. I bet skyyr has ran more players off from this game than any other person in this game with his disrespect.

Oh and would you look at that, he stole the "The Damned" squad name again.

It wasn't "practice." I made sure to remove any possibility of that excuse by stating the rules before the duel and then posting it publicly so everyone could see it wasn't some fun time.

I neither liked nor practiced with any of the Muppets, every duel was for the record. You challenged me repeatedly, like all the Muppets did. To date, I've never challenged any Muppet to a duel, which is what made everything very funny, IMO. I was called out for every duel and it ended hilariously.

I believe your literal exact words were "you wouldn't last two seconds against me in any plane in the DA." Ah, fun times.

Ah yes, found it:

You wouldnt last 2 seconds vs me in any plane in the DA and you know that.

Good to see you again though! <S>
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 02:03:56 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2023, 12:04:41 PM »
lol

What was that old phrase from AW?

"Feel the HATE."

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2023, 12:14:32 PM »
My first "duel" with skyyr was a practice drunk fight at 3am and doesn't count. I don't consider it a competitive duel and shouldn't be counted on his "record" but this is what egotistical maniacs do. When he posted that film on youtube, it really pissed me off. I bet skyyr has ran more players off from this game than any other person in this game with his disrespect.

Oh and would you look at that, he stole the "The Damned" squad name again.

Nothing but excuses for your horrific loss. "I was drunk.  The sun was in my eyes.  I pulled my hammy in practice."  :rolleyes:

Hey, there's one way to settle it once and for all,  but I guarantee you will refuse to duel him again. Your ego would be shattered.  At least this way you can lie to yourself.

How's that pursuit of #1 going? You guaranteed you'd make #1 this tour (using the P-51, no less).

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2023, 12:19:41 PM »
It is really important who won some virtual battels more than a decade ago...    :x

Yes. :old:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2023, 12:31:56 PM »
I wonder if we were to open a discussion on the subject of pathological narcissism if Hitech might consider it to be either too personal or too political.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2023, 12:33:06 PM »
Nothing but excuses for your horrific loss. "I was drunk.  The sun was in my eyes.  I pulled my hammy in practice."  :rolleyes:

Hey, there's one way to settle it once and for all,  but I guarantee you will refuse to duel him again. Your ego would be shattered.  At least this way you can lie to yourself.

How's that pursuit of #1 going? You guaranteed you'd make #1 this tour (using the P-51, no less).
The IQ level of this post in so low I am sad I have the ability to read.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2023, 12:40:13 PM »
I was at a job interview recently and they liked me but there were better qualified candidates for that specific industry.

Interviewer: “Sorry but I think we are going to go in another direction, thanks for coming in.”

Me: “I urge you to reconsider, maybe take one more look at my resume. Have you seen my Aces High K/D ratio perhaps? My dueling record is superb!”

Interviewer: “Hire this man!”

Long story short I got the job as their new latex salesman.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2023, 12:42:50 PM »
I've got a novel suggestion: how about we leave the past in the past and just enjoy the fact there are still worthy oppoenets still around. I hadn't realised how much I'd missed that until one came back.

I've never really grasped the swaggering cowboy ego thing. Granted I'm a weirdo non-American but how about just fly hard and focus on your own activities / progression (if that's your bag).

Could you please stop this and pop off. I know you don't play AH anymore. Any grudges you (apparently have) are another issue entirelly. You're esentially trolling on the achievements of another. Your neither getting revenge nor doing any promotional good either.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2023, 01:21:49 PM »
Shall we expand this utterly intelligent and very thorough conversation to a totally new level and start discussing who has beaten who in real life? I can start by telling about the wrestling match with my vacuum cleaner, which I won after some ten minutes agony. That was a crown jewel of my whole 25 year career as a close combat and self defense instructor.

Another subject for bragging could be contacts with important persons. I, for example, have been in a same rain with George W. Bush, in Helsinki at September 8–9, 1990. That was amazing!

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2023, 01:31:45 PM »
The IQ level of this post in so low I am sad I have the ability to read.

Your IQ is too low to comprehend it so don't waste your precious mental energy.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2023, 01:35:32 PM »
I've got a novel suggestion: how about we leave the past in the past and just enjoy the fact there are still worthy oppoenets still around. I hadn't realised how much I'd missed that until one came back.

Great idea, but the establishment cabal ain't letting that happen.

I've never really grasped the swaggering cowboy ego thing. Granted I'm a weirdo non-American but how about just fly hard and focus on your own activities / progression (if that's your bag).

Could you please stop this and pop off. I know you don't play AH anymore. Any grudges you (apparently have) are another issue entirelly. You're esentially trolling on the achievements of another. Your neither getting revenge nor doing any promotional good either.

I'm looking to see Violator step up and back his smack talk. 

Violator was okay back in the day I guess but Skyyr is on another level. Violator can't accept this fact and refuses to do anything but make excuses for his lopsided losses.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2023, 01:38:44 PM »
Shall we expand this utterly intelligent and very thorough conversation to a totally new level and start discussing who has beaten who in real life? I can start by telling about the wrestling match with my vacuum cleaner, which I won after some ten minutes agony. That was a crown jewel of my whole 25 year career as a close combat and self defense instructor.

Not a very impressive achievement.

Everyone knows vacuum cleaners suck.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2023, 01:52:47 PM »
Violator can't accept this fact and refuses to do anything but make excuses for his lopsided losses.

Then that's Violator's path to experience.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2023, 01:56:30 PM »
Not a very impressive achievement.

Everyone knows vacuum cleaners suck.

Mine has black hose in Brazilian jujutsu.     

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2023, 02:08:44 PM »
It wasn't "practice." I made sure to remove any possibility of that excuse by stating the rules before the duel and then posting it publicly so everyone could see it wasn't some fun time.

I neither liked nor practiced with any of the Muppets, every duel was for the record. You challenged me repeatedly, like all the Muppets did. To date, I've never challenged any Muppet to a duel, which is what made everything very funny, IMO.

I believe your literal exact words were "you wouldn't last two seconds against me in any plane in the DA." Ah, fun times.

Ah yes, found it:

Good to see you again though! <S>

That's false and you know it. It was never considered an official duel by either of us and I told you I was deep in drinks. I told you going into it that it was merely for the fun of it. that's why my sober "rematch" ended differently....

Just shows the type of character you and PC are though and why I still give you chit  ;) <S>
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion