Author Topic: Rank means you're better?!  (Read 1559 times)

Sturm

Rank means you're better?!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2001, 01:39:00 PM »
SW what's your deal anyway?  I stated last week or whenever it was I would ignore you and so far I have.  Your cracking on our group for the hours we have flown?  I don't think it really matters what we do with our free time or should it concern you.  Do you ever stop and think before you post?  You remind me of the kid in grade school who ran his mouth about everything "least likely to be picked for sport activities as well" and then got his butt kicked repeatedly in high school.

I know we have had our run ins with the AK's but we settled that, I hold nimitz, curly, and other's with higher respect then you could ever possibly attain.  I would not think twice about going to help them or clearing their 6, as I know they would do the same.  I am trying to gather why you think I said my comment was directed towards you, your name was never mentioned nor was it an individual statement, but rather a generalization.  I stated  
Is it me or are a lot of people very uptight these days? Not aimed at anyone in particular just a generalization.
 Paranoia is the first sign of you know what.

SW I would advise for you to end this childish activity you so foolishly attempt called "flaming".  Your choice of English grammar is reminiscent of a narcoleptic teenager.  I am sure you will sit their for sometime thinking of a way to strike back with vengeance with words that might make me feel unequal or paltry.  It won't work, so save yourself the time and the embarrassment and post in another thread discrediting someone who doesn't know you.

FYI:  On a side note if I was going for a higher rank I wouldn't fly so many different planes or fly thru ack or goon defended bases or attack CV groups in PT boats and zero's.  I sometimes wonder if ranking is a valid point in gaming.  I also wonder if decision making could be appointed on a daily basis changing hands if possible maybe thru a random event.  It would be nice if we could interact with the production of arms and fuels and such and quite possibly determine the outcome of ours and the enemies resources.  Not just bombing a nice square row of buldings, but convoys rails transports and such.  Hope this clears somethings up.        

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
Airfield Defense Squadron
"The soup nazi"

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »

Originally posted by Sturm:
SW what's your deal anyway?  I stated last week or whenever it was I would ignore you and so far I have.  Your cracking on our group for the hours we have flown?  I don't think it really matters what we do with our free time or should it concern you.  Do you ever stop and think before you post?  You remind me of the kid in grade school who ran his mouth about everything "least likely to be picked for sport activities as well" and then got his butt kicked repeatedly in high school.

I know we have had our run ins with the AK's but we settled that, I hold nimitz, curly, and other's with higher respect then you could ever possibly attain.  I would not think twice about going to help them or clearing their 6, as I know they would do the same.  I am trying to gather why you think I said my comment was directed towards you, your name was never mentioned nor was it an individual statement, but rather a generalization.  I stated  
Is it me or are a lot of people very uptight these days? Not aimed at anyone in particular just a generalization.
 Paranoia is the first sign of you know what.

SW I would advise for you to end this childish activity you so foolishly attempt called "flaming".  Your choice of English grammar is reminiscent of a narcoleptic teenager.  I am sure you will sit their for sometime thinking of a way to strike back with vengeance with words that might make me feel unequal or paltry.  It won't work, so save yourself the time and the embarrassment and post in another thread discrediting someone who doesn't know you.

FYI:  On a side note if I was going for a higher rank I wouldn't fly so many different planes or fly thru ack or goon defended bases or attack CV groups in PT boats and zero's.  I sometimes wonder if ranking is a valid point in gaming.  I also wonder if decision making could be appointed on a daily basis changing hands if possible maybe thru a random event.  It would be nice if we could interact with the production of arms and fuels and such and quite possibly determine the outcome of ours and the enemies resources.  Not just bombing a nice square row of buldings, but convoys rails transports and such.  Hope this clears somethings up.        

[/b]

I read two sentences of that entirely too long post of nonsense.

When you learn how to take a joke or a fun jab, gimme a buzz. Until then,     kiss my ass.
-SW
ps: you might want to know this before you unleash your mighty powers of retardedness on someone else: a smiley means it's a joke!

[This message has been edited by AKSeaWulfe (edited 04-18-2001).]

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKSeaWulfe:

ps: you might want to know this before you unleash your mighty powers of retardedness on someone else: a smiley means it's a joke!

[This message has been edited by AKSeaSponge (edited 04-18-2001).]

You're a hypocritical ass...

lazs

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2001, 02:27:00 PM »
sea.. sorry bout the 'wulfie' thing it was not about you at all and i honestly forgot u could be called wulfie.   It was about a LW guy.   we do have one thing in common tho.... we iritate the ever pompus sturm.   He even uses the same insults on the both of us.  Your point about his not getting outside is well taken.  His diatribes are quite droll.  very touchy little braggert.   call him out on any brag and he comes unglued.  

hblair is correct.
lazs

Sturm

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2001, 02:59:00 PM »
SW and Spaz ok wait Spaz is a lost cause, you might take some pointers from brat seems he knows a thing or two about flaming and his opinions are well rounded.  And last but not least he doesn't use those seemingly endless legends you so fancy.  Sorry but anyone that calls me Dick I don't take as a joke.  And I seriousily doubt you would say it to my face, hiding behind a computer and posting virtual dribble seems to be your strong suit.  I will keep this one short and sweet for ya, your new nick is now:  My squeak.  

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
"The soup nazi"

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2001, 03:31:00 PM »

Sorry but anyone that calls me Dick I don't take as a joke.  And I seriousily doubt you would say it to my face, hiding behind a computer and posting virtual dribble seems to be your strong suit.  

Damn shame you don't know me in real life. You're right I wouldn't use dick.. amazinhunk, salamander, toejamhead, etc are more in my vocabulary. See I kinda grew up in DC, a lil' area called "Anacostia". So think twice about me before you try and associate the common misnomers of being a computer nerd and someone who is truly representing themself the way they do in the real world.

Let me put it this way: If you were to say to me "You are my squeak" in the real world, before you finished spewing out squeak your nose would be pushed out the other side of your head.
-SW

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »

Originally posted by Brat:
You're a hypocritical ass...

You got an account yet?

-SW

Sturm

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »
My squeak your really a funny guy.  Lol stop it.

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
"The soup nazi"

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2001, 03:41:00 PM »

SW your really a funny guy.  Lol stop it.

So you admit to being a fudgepacker huh?
-SW

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »

You got an account yet?

-SW

What...yer gonna find me the first day in the arena and harrass me? Or maybe you should wait till I have as many hours logged as you...

All 115 hours since Christmas...

Gimme a couple days to get used to the FM cupcake...I'll be along soon. I promise.

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2001, 03:53:00 PM »

Damn shame you don't know me in real life. You're right I wouldn't use dick.. amazinhunk, salamander, toejamhead, etc are more in my vocabulary. See I kinda grew up in DC, a lil' area called "Anacostia". So think twice about me before you try and associate the common misnomers of being a computer nerd and someone who is truly representing themself the way they do in the real world.

Let me put it this way: If you were to say to me "You are my squeak" in the real world, before you finished spewing out squeak your nose would be pushed out the other side of your head.
-SW

OoooOOooo...cyberthreats!!! God I love the internet!!! Quick...start calling his mother names and take it to a new level!!!

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »

Originally posted by Brat:

All 115 hours since Christmas...

If you think 115 hours since Christmas is a lot, you're in for a rude awakening.

Besides you're going to need a lot more than that to outfly me sweetheart.
-SW

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »
I really think we should not post in this thread anymore until Eskimo, AKNimitz and Mitsu respond.  Afterall, their oppinions are the only ones that really matter.

AKDejaVu

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
eh I give up... If you ever login to the MA I'll continue this conversation with my guns Brat.
Until then    
-SW

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
I just wanna be good in a P38  

And if u really wanna beat me get a lightning and destroy me than i feel beaten

I feel proud when some guys ask ya for tips on the P38. That says more to me than being number one. That really feels like an accomplishment.

It's someting the dweeb pilots don't understand struglin with a hard plane and get better. It's the best way to enjoy AH.