Author Topic: Im a bigot, racist and anti-liberal  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Im a bigot, racist and anti-liberal
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2002, 12:38:25 PM »
Originally posted by miko2d
Eagler: Don't think they had nutbag suicide bombers in 1759
 You do not read much history, do you? Fortunately the Founding Fathers were well knowleageable of history and all associated fanaticism.

Sorry miko, no I do not recall reading about any suicide bombers in my American History books.  I think an Arab blowing himself and others up - was the farthest thing from their minds in 1759. Please enlightened me...

I was referring to our policy if/when these nutbags turn US soil into an Israel look alike....
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2002, 01:51:38 PM »
the worst act of terrorism in the US before 9/11, the bombing of the Murrah Bldg. in 1995 was perpertrated by....

Yeah or what if we find out 911 was caused by middle aged white oil-men from Texas... Lets profile them.

Profiling does not mean prosecution. It is not related to liberties. Nobody suggest punishing people for being arab. If each one of us can be searched, the fact that some do not get searched as often does not affect liberties of those who do. ...

Or Miko, we could check a little more than 2% of the shipping containers that come into this country. Good Gravy!

Of course Sandman’s right... What blows my mind is Fatty and a few others that don’t know the Constitution is meant for ALL people in the United States. Wow.  They taught that in HS civics class.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2002, 02:05:29 PM »
You's rite 10bares!  Is a jus a tryin to pratis mi reedin.
Is so ignurant uf me to asoom givin slavry wus legul at thu time it mite notta been ritten fur al.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2002, 02:11:35 PM »
Of course a more intelligent reader of my posts might understand the point that reading amendments which state "citizen" to interpret all people in the United States is an incorrect method to righting wrongs.  There is a system available for modifying the constitution outside of simply changing the interpretation of what it says.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2002, 02:14:10 PM »
Quote:

"Constitution is meant for ALL people in the United States"

Yep.  And it DOESN"T apply to non-US citizens.  I don't care WHAT some Lefto-Liberal  US judge says otherwise.........

"Profiling" is not only Common Sense, it's Human Nature.  Every SANE and intelligent  person does so every day regardless of some dumb-ass hand-wringer law against it.

Face reality.  It's about time.........

Cabby

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2002, 02:21:08 PM »
Yeah right

Assume this weekend two or three crowded shopping malls are attacked in the US with "Arab" suicide bombers - hell just one mall ...

couple dozen dead, 50 to 100 wounded ... men, women, children, old, young...

they know for a fact it was a arab "college" kid

can anyone tell me that from that moment on you don't "profile" ( in your own mind) every single person who you haven't known for a good long time who looks just faintly middle eastern. Paying slightly more attention to him and his overcoat than say the Oriental next to him as you all go into a movie theater ???
Anyone? How many of you would refuse to go into the movie at all??

This crap is right around the corner ... desperate times call for desperate measures.

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2002, 02:36:18 PM »
Assume this weekend two or three crowded shopping malls are attacked in the US with cracker suicide bombers - hell just one mall ...

couple dozen dead, 50 to 100 wounded ... men, women, children, old, young...

they know for a fact it was a white "college" kid

can anyone tell me that from that moment on you don't "profile" ( in your own mind) every single person who you haven't known for a good long time who looks just faintly red neckesque. Paying slightly more attention to him and his overcoat than say the Oriental next to him as you all go into a movie theater ???
Anyone? How many of you would refuse to go into the movie at all??
« Last Edit: May 22, 2002, 02:45:31 PM by Thrawn »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2002, 02:50:21 PM »
No one is stopping you from profiling "in your mind" that is your right.
Institutionalized profiling is much much different.

We know more terror bombings in this country are perpetrated by fundamentalist Christians than by any other group (Abortion Clinics). I say we target anyone who vaguely resembles Jerry Falwell!

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2002, 02:53:13 PM »
Originally posted by Cabby44
Quote:

"Constitution is meant for ALL people in the United States"

Yep.  And it DOESN"T apply to non-US citizens.  I don't care WHAT some Lefto-Liberal  US judge says otherwise.........

"Profiling" is not only Common Sense, it's Human Nature.  Every SANE and intelligent  person does so every day regardless of some dumb-ass hand-wringer law against it.

Face reality.  It's about time.........

Cabby
sand

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2002, 03:00:58 PM »
strange how some twist the facts to try to stick to their liberal views .. more gray when it's black and white :rolleyes:

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2002, 03:06:46 PM »
You mean it's black and cracker, you mofo honky cracker.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2002, 03:09:28 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

LOL - you don't know me then, but thanks for the insult :)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2002, 06:03:25 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

so are you calling Eagler a racist? From here it looks like you are the racist making fun of the way some African Americans talk....

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2002, 06:13:55 PM »
Originally posted by Udie

so are you calling Eagler a racist? From here it looks like you are the racist making fun of the way some African Americans talk....

Funny, because from here you look like an ass.

Edit: Make that "ass-cracker"

« Last Edit: May 22, 2002, 06:15:56 PM by Thrawn »

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2002, 06:47:22 PM »
Thrawn may be a racist but at least he doesn't kill fish, Udie.