Author Topic: Has there been any documented cheating in this game?  (Read 746 times)

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Has there been any documented cheating in this game?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2000, 09:57:00 AM »
 Very curious. Fritz you have 3 posts and one of them is a troll?  

-Westy

-towd_

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2000, 08:18:00 AM »
"There are no cheats being used by anyone in AH. There are problems with people lacking an understanding of how the internet works (or doesn't) and there are even more people who do not understand flight and ACM.
Quite often, sadly, many folks don't take some time to investigate or even logically think about what it is they may have seen and too many times they take the path of least resistance which is to point an accusatory finger at the supposed "cheater".
Same thing happened in Salem Mass (USA) in the 1600's.

-Westy"

dead wrong , credibility 0, nose brown

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2000, 09:14:00 AM »
Sorry but I have to agree that there are hackers in AH.

Hackers are every where and it would be naive to think they couldn't hack AH.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2000, 09:37:00 AM »
"Dead wrong Credibility 0  Nose brown" ?   I have to ask again.   Why_do_you_ bother with being here TOWD?   Do you have any friends anywhere that you could ask why it is your are such a heel here?

I was wrong about NO cheats have been used. I sure as all hell wasn't about the other 99% of the time when some idiot hollers out or believes that he just saw someone use one.  

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 12-11-2000).]

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2000, 10:41:00 PM »
Rock on TOWD!!!! Insecure people will hack to game scores.  The dumb ones will brag about it. These are the same people that had to use a gameshark to win on nintendo.  You will always have little dick cheaters breaking codes it is what they do to fill a void in their empty little pathetic lives.
Just play your best and have fun knowing you did not have to cheat to be a . And yes there probably is hacking going on I wish i had filmed the lanc doing a split s that i saw being done. Oh well I will just keep practicing to get better.  

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2000, 12:36:00 AM »
Pollock,

I just did several Spit S's in a row using a Lanc offline.  No hacks.

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2000, 05:05:00 PM »
Karnak,  I guess it is hitechs problem then, can you also climb at 3k per min i wonder???

Yello1

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2001, 07:36:00 AM »
As most of you have shot me down once to ten times a tour, you will know I reside in the basement of the Score Ratings. Yet, laugh of laughs, I have twice been complained of as being a Cheater!!  WHat would be my purpose, to warp INTO your guns?  I have a bad con or bugged machine, sometimes I seem to warp. It ain't cheating, its a pain in the arse alla round.
  But cheating CAN ruin a game. Ultima  Online became so rampant with cheats you couldn't play unless you were cheating too, or some Lightning Strike a Nanosec hack dweeb will kill and loot you. Even Everquest which was very strongly designed to defeat hackers has been hacked (though they seem to be on top of busting them out). It happens, and if it happens too often the game goes down the crapper. Its like having al of your fields vulched. No fun