Author Topic: Minister Louis Farrakhan  (Read 2013 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2002, 02:46:48 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Midnight.........

Could you direct me to the post which you refer to.....I do not remember seeing anyone say that all muslims or all who follow the Islamic faith were bad.

Rather, I read these posts as saying that the motivating force behind these attacks were based in part by a particular faith....have I misunderstood this premise?

Yes you have. Just as saying the KLAN is motivated by the Christian faith to do the evil they have perpetrated, the broad brush comments by some in this thread need to be held up to the light so everyone can see the idiocy in denegrating a great religion based on the actions of a few scumwads.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2002, 02:48:28 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
why hasn't any Islamic leader spoke out against this guy? WHy did so few speak out about 9/11?

why, because the majority of them agree with the "kill the infidel" doctrine the stone age, arse backwards, hate white america "religion" preaches

Here's one Rude.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2002, 02:51:55 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

Here's one Rude.

I never said all ... just most :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2002, 03:33:56 PM »
Midnight.....

So you do not agree with what he said....do you believe it to be possible?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2002, 03:41:28 PM »
"why hasn't any Islamic leader spoke out against this guy? WHy did so few speak out about 9/11? "

MT already proved this statement wrong.

"why, because the majority of them agree with the "kill the infidel" doctrine the stone age, arse backwards, hate white america "religion" preaches "

What the hell does possible have to do with anything??  Eagler made the above statement and the purdone of proff is on him to prove it

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2002, 03:44:33 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Midnight.....

So you do not agree with what he said....do you believe it to be possible?

no

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2002, 04:08:57 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

Yes you have. Just as saying the KLAN is motivated by the Christian faith to do the evil they have perpetrated, the broad brush comments by some in this thread need to be held up to the light so everyone can see the idiocy in denegrating a great religion based on the actions of a few scumwads.

A great religion that kills people simply because they have no faith or not their faith? A great religion that makes women subservient? Does that mean that all middle easterners are not practicing this "great religion" you speak of?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2002, 04:22:56 PM »

Whats that song?

"Hello Wall"

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2002, 04:24:36 PM »
A great religion that condemns homosexuals?  Oh wait, that's Christianity...oh wait again, that's just the way some people practice Christianity.

Hey maybe, not all people practice Islam the same way either.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2002, 04:29:33 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
A great religion that condemns homosexuals?  Oh wait, that's Christianity...oh wait again, that's just the way some people practice Christianity.

Certainly I know that. Do you deny that Islam as practiced in the middle east is oppresive to non-Muslims and women? Where is mecca anyways? :rolleyes:

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2002, 04:39:03 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron

Certainly I know that. Do you deny that Islam as practiced in the middle east is oppresive to non-Muslims and women? Where is mecca anyways? :rolleyes:

I think I understand where you are coming from now.  I would agree that generally, yes, Islam as it is practiced in the middle-east is opressive to non-muslims and women.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2002, 05:32:17 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

Well, now that I'm home and have time to respond properly let's see how Islam relates to homosexuality. I found this:

"Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army."

If you're measuring the greatness or lack thereof of a religion by the way they accept homosexuality then I guess Islam is either far ahead or behind Christianity depending upon your slant.

I bet when you said condemn you really didn't mean to death?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2002, 06:02:20 PM »
Whoa there.  

To paraphrase:

You: Islam is intolerant.

Me: Christianity can be intolerant also.

You: Islam is intolerant.

"If you're measuring the greatness or lack thereof of a religion by the way they accept homosexuality then I guess Islam is either far ahead or behind Christianity depending upon your slant. "

But I'm not. You indicated that Islam is bad because it oppresses women and non-religious people.  I indicated that chistianity was bad because it oppresses homosexuals.  Then you indicated that Islam also oppressed homosexuals.

Does that fact that Islam oppresses homosexuals in any way negate the fact oppression of homosexuals by Christianity, no it does not.

What's more I do not believe that ALL Christians or Muslims oppress people.

Nor do I believe that ALL or even MOST Muslims want the death and destruction of the west.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2002, 06:25:13 PM »
There's a difference Thrawn between rejecting homosexuality which many Christians do and killing those that practice it which many Muslims do. To disapprove of the practice is not oppresive, to kill someone is. See the difference?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2002, 06:34:07 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
There's a difference Thrawn between rejecting homosexuality which many Christians do and killing those that practice it which many Muslims do. To disapprove of the practice is not oppresive, to kill someone is. See the difference?

Christians have killed homosexuals beacuse they were gay, black people because they were black.  They have killed abortion doctors as well.