Author Topic: Reperations..........  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2002, 09:59:59 AM »
so MT, are you suggesting that we do pay reparations?
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2002, 10:02:28 AM »
I imagine, generally speaking, a world war two flight sim would appeal to old white guys more the any other demograpic.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2002, 10:03:43 AM »
Originally posted by Nifty

You are missing the point.
They take this idiotic reparations issue as a break to say what they would normally fear to. Some people here really hate "cupcakes"

But what can you expect from an uneducated, fearful and close-minded group of people.
Mind you, I dont mean the demographics, I mean the people who use the non issue to show their true colors as MT described.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2002, 10:07:45 AM »
oh, so this is just a thread for the bigots to spew their filth and for you and MT to call them on it?

oh, ok.  I thought it was an actual thread about reparations...
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2002, 10:09:51 AM »
Originally posted by Animal
Relax, no one will take your money.

Christ people, are you really gullible enough to believe that these tards will get anything of what they ask? Stop your knee-jerk reactions and defensive attitude and realize that these fools are better ignored.

yeah think not?

if it were up to the MT types we'd be handing them a blank check ..

give it time, they'll probably get something in the end - the longer it takes the more interest they can charge whitey :)

btw - my lineage started in 1903 when my great grandparents stepped off the boat from Italy with two nickels to rub together.
I didn't get any benny's from the slave trade either - that is unless you count the enterainment I get on Sunday watching the descendents of those slaves making millions on the grid iron :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2002, 10:10:43 AM »
oh, so this is just a thread for the bigots to spew their filth and for you and MT to call them on it?

oh, ok.  I thought it was an actual thread about reparations...

I guess you are right if you wanna put it that way.

We have already discussed reparations before; actually, its discussed little before it turns shout fest by people who believe most black people are scam artists on well fare who want to steal whats theirs.

This fear comes from ignorance. Hence, I call them ignorants.

And fools.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2002, 10:11:03 AM »
so MT.... it is only fair to make fun of white people who are stupid and greedy?    Seems you are being the racist... not treating everone equally and all.  
lazs

Offline narsus

• Silver Member
      • http://www.blueknightsdvb.com
Reperations..........
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2002, 10:11:08 AM »
I am part cherokee everyone owe's me money start paying. :)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2002, 10:19:21 AM »

I believe I called it a "non-issue".

Reparations for slavery is a silly notion that will never work. What I take issue with is the following:

they've been getting paid all along:

its called food stamps, unemployment, free medical/dental, gov housing & enough pocket change to lease that bmw

and

Screw the dollar, I'll pay for the friggin ticket back to Africa for them.

and

I think those two are N****rs. The play on the weak to raise support by blaming the weaks' problems on the America then cash in on it. I wish the sniper to those two out along with farakhan. FTBS

and

The decedents of slaves benefit far more by being here then there. I say they are paid in full.

and

They wont get a cent out of me! + i already give every damn time one of the "Down on his luck brotha who axes me fo sum change in da street" AKA diddlying bum!
Im sure over time i have to have atleast given $20 total so she i think they owe ME!

It is attitudes like the above that assist the idiots who contuinually push for reparations. Slavery isn't the issue, equal rights and opportunities are the issue. Look at all the open minded people in this thread who are more than happy to ensure that all men have equal access to the American dream....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2002, 10:22:22 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
so MT.... it is only fair to make fun of white people who are stupid and greedy?    Seems you are being the racist... not treating everone equally and all.  
lazs

I think that if you were to actually read what I wrote your question would be answered.

Nice try though.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2002, 10:28:25 AM »
mt... so the majority of the posters were not included in your "bunch of effing racists" diatribe?   You should try to generalize less so as to not look so..... racist.
lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2002, 10:32:29 AM »
Yea Lazs, kinda like when your teacher used to dress down the class, and started out by saying "if this doesn't apply to you, don't listen".

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2002, 10:40:30 AM »
Since it was addressed to me I will expand a bit. I am sick and tired of having this crap rammed down my throat. I believe in equal everything, but when you start talking reparations, all you are accomplishing is setting everything back another twenty years.

Now, you can call me a racist for my tribute to this thread, and I don't care, but don't go thinking of your own superiority unless you truely know me and what I have experienced. Reverse racism is just as alive today as racism.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2002, 10:41:53 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Look at all the open minded people in this thread who are more than happy to ensure that all men have equal access to the American dream....

I'd like to know more about this American dream and how to get access.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2002, 10:43:55 AM »
$