Author Topic: luffwobble abuse?  (Read 10273 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2002, 09:45:36 PM »
Yea huh its wierd isnt it, not the same me as in o'club.  Anyway I'm much different in real life especially when I'm trying to actually work with people and solve problems.

In o'club its obviously a free for all sort of the uncivilized part of AH community so I really just let it go. But I always fealt it was diffrent and not part of actual community like the rest of the forums should be I think.

Now closet liberal, them's figthing words! ;)

But seriously I'm all over the place on politics, and it surprises people. :D

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2002, 09:52:45 PM »
Poor, poor Luftweenies.  Maybe someone should startup a paypal donation scheme for all the burned out LW dweebs in AH.:D

Luftweenies get picked on more than any other group?  I don't think so.  GATR's 152 thread blatantly implied that there is some sort of bias against the LW, surely you guys that fly LW iron can see it too.

I love spits!:)   I can't count the number of times i've landed a high kill sortie and had derogatory comments over ch1 from guys that fly other iron.  But i don't let it upset me cause i loooove spits.:)  I just tell the guy to fly a spit next sortie and see how he does, not one has replied when i asked them how well they did.:D

When posts are not of the whiney nature and contain some actual content i'll read it and listen.

Ok luftweenies here goes-

I do think the 190 accelerates too slow (it currently accelerates 20 odd seconds slower than the spit if i remember correctly) although i dunno by how much it should be increased.

I do think you Luftweenies may be onto something about the ta152

I do think another 109 is needed for the gap between the g6 and g10  (for scenario reasons).

I do think more ord needs to be modelled for the 190F8.

There may be more but i think that's about all i agree on.

However when some of you guys post something with a "HT is anti-LW" slant on it i tend to ignore all the info in the thread and poke fun at you instead.  If i started a thread stating how screwed up the spit IX is, but i doubt it'll ever get fixed because HT obviously hates spits, do you guys think i would get any better replies in my thread?   I like many of you Luftweenies who fly in AH and also agree with several things that you guys have issues with.  But if i feel the thread has a hint of any LW conspiracy i wont hold back poking fun or calling the culprit a luftwhiner.

I love you Luftweenies (i enjoy fighting LW iron) come give uncy thrila a hug.:D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2002, 09:55:30 PM by thrila »
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2002, 09:53:24 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Now closet liberal, them's figthing words! ;)

ROFL!! Thought that top water spinner bait would bring ya to the surface. ;)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2002, 10:34:34 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
This is exactly why I enjoy flying the Spitfire; there's nothing like a good ego-saving mocking to make my evening.  Come back to the light, Karnak!  :)

-- Todd/Leviathn

I've discovered the forbidden joy of the Spitfire the last few days myself.  If I'm not in a P-38 or Ju-87, I'm in the Spitfire V and I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore :D

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2002, 11:07:07 PM »
Oh my Cod !! I spend a few days away from the BBS and I miss this !! :)

All I can add is that many people are right in this thread.

Hitech, Funked, and even Grunherz.  Its a matter of perception.

Yes, I know I'm one of the first to shove facts down the throat of the over eager Luftwobble. :D When I first started, I was a hardcore Luftwobble myself.  I just couldn't stand all the chafing from the leather :p

But lets not all jump on poor Grunherz. He's a straight up guy.  At least he is one of the few luftwobble's that actually tries to be rational and reasonable.  I met him at this years CON and he is a good guy.  Even tho he is the one standing up for his beliefs in this thread, lets not all jump on him just because he is the poster boy for Luftwobbles in the AH world ;)

Grun, I hope your going to make Indy this year.  But I hope you pick a slightly less hairy roomate this year ;) Later Bro.  Don't lose your perspective, and be reasonable.  But never , never lose your heart!

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2002, 12:00:51 AM »
Okay dweebs, I'm tired of this crap.

You drag someone into the argument that did NOTHING to you?!?!

I'm referring to the Yak. Grunz, you crossed the line by bringing such an INNOCENT plane into this conversation! Has it ever personally called you a Luftwhiner? NO! THEN GET OVER IT! I understand your rage at the Yak being the best plane in the game, but no need to drag it into this argument. You're a dweeb for doing it, and don't do it again.

This childish crap by dragging innocent victims into the conversation needs to end RIGHT NOW. I don't want to say it again.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2002, 12:26:23 AM »
Originally posted by Aub
You drag someone into the argument that did NOTHING to you?!?!I'm referring to the Yak. This childish crap by dragging innocent victims into the conversation needs to end RIGHT NOW. I don't want to say it again.

no yak is innocent (for long) around you.  sheep otoh.....
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2002, 12:40:18 AM »
Grun was at the con this past year?  I don't remember that.  

And I roomed with Raubvogel dammit.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2002, 12:50:34 AM »
Now this gets interesting, somebody was at the con posing as me... I'm flattered.  :D

I wasnt there Verm, so which one of you posed as me?  But thanks for the nice cooments, I know I can be contrioversial and a salamander sometimes but I try my best to be fair and resonable.
I wont go to then next one as I am just transfering to a big $$$ college next week for my business study and there wont be money, maybe sometime down the road but not soon.

Aub I will just go ahead and accept your apology right now because I obviously wrote nothing about Yaks.. Go look my friend. But I would love to hear the story how you attributed that me.  :)

Two posts with mistaken identity of me so close togther, kinda cool.

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2002, 05:19:10 AM »
Bah, okay it was MANDOBLE.

But you see... I was in a blind rampage from bringing in the Yak I decided to take each and every person down. Yeah, that's it.

Still.... DON'T BRING THE YAK INTO THIS! AGAIN!

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2002, 05:25:38 AM »
Oh Thrila you Spitdweeb! :D

Who has ever said "HT is Anti LW" though? :confused:
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline fats

• Copper Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2002, 05:40:18 AM »
You people just don't read these posts carefully enough. In the second post from HiTech he is already calling it: "Luftwinning".

// fats

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2002, 06:52:30 AM »
hb got me into flyin 109s when i was a green newbie. i didnt know the difference between the f4 and the g10.

over time i've found that  it takes a certain patience and skill to fly the german stuff.

there are a lot of guys who do it without complaint, because they realize that in real life you needed the same finesse.

these planes aren't the end all be all - it takes more skill to fly them successfully.

i guess the major problem is that some can't deal with the fact there isn't a comparable german a/c (other then the 163, tee hee hee) to the niki or la7.
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2002, 08:41:01 AM »
these planes aren't the end all be all - it takes more skill to fly them successfully.

i guess the major problem is that some can't deal with the fact there isn't a comparable german a/c (other then the 163, tee hee hee) to the niki or la7.

What a luftweenie statement. It takes skill to fly ANY plane using its strengths. Nikis are slow and relatively easy to kill if you fly right and La7s are just runners. The Dora and the 109 G-10 is as good or better at some things than the Niki and the La7 so you have no leg to stand on.

It's the statements like "it takes more skill to fly them successfully." that's get the LW boyz picked on, if that really is the case. It's the we fly german crap so we are better than you attitude. Jump in an F4F or P-47 and see how great you are...

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2002, 08:53:11 AM »
What BNM just did would cualify me as a Luftwhiner (had I done the same) in HT's eyes, am I right HT?

(nothing bad ment but this is the view I got when we spoke in the MA earlier) (mening change of subject).
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.