Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What Happened?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2003, 04:41:30 PM »
Boroda, I don't think I tried to convince you that the Soviet regime was trying to kill you.

I merely pointed out that your favorite regime murdered MILLIONS of its own citizens over several decades.

Not to mention the Poles at Katyn and a few other places.

But of course, in Borada's Fantasyland, documented history has no place and no standing.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
What Happened?
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2003, 04:49:59 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Violence is a last refuge of incompetence.

*cough* Afghanistan 1980

You are comedy gold dude. You should take your act on the road and reap millions of capitalist dollars in nightclubs. Maybe Yakov Smirnoff will give you a spot in his Branson, MO club.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
What Happened?
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2003, 06:09:05 PM »
the iraq people are hanging BAATH party members from light poles in baghdad.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Re: What Happened?
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2003, 10:30:35 PM »

I wonder if they will use chemical weapons somewhere at the front to make things more believable. I hope they won't.

You just flushed any idea's I had of you being a sensible human being.  And just to set the record straight, if you think I'm offended at your very existance, your right.

Another one for the ignore list.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
What Happened?
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2003, 10:38:05 PM »
originally posted by st santa
It may be a very satisfying emotional feeling, but when you're a grown man, you should have the cognitive abilities and control over your emotions to instead of throwing childish insults around focus on the consequences of finds in an objective manner.

didja see that iraq guy pounding a picture of saddam with his shoe? or the guy that was dry-humping it?

they appeared to be grown men.

now, they are free men.

ain't that somethin?

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
What Happened?
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2003, 10:39:17 PM »

Violence is a last refuge of incompetence.

LOL !

So, If a crazy person is invading your house by force, raping your wife and you have to resort to "violence" in order to stop it, are you then incompetent? (I know you are incompetent regardless)

What a joke you are Boroda. I really wish your non paying, pirating bellybutton would be removed from this BBS.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What Happened?
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2003, 10:40:07 PM »
I don't know Tumor. He's not really like the other ones. He's more like a frozen caveman coming to life. A snapshot of history, if you will. Not to mention Comedy Gold.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
What Happened?
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2003, 10:47:13 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I don't know Tumor. He's not really like the other ones. He's more like a frozen caveman coming to life. A snapshot of history, if you will. Not to mention Comedy Gold.

Comedy I'll have to force myself to miss.  I can only take so much before I realize I'm wasting eye strain on blatant stupidity.  Sorry if I offended any of those condemned to read this board equipped with a double digit IQ.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann