Author Topic: Filthy Bums  (Read 4013 times)

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2003, 08:44:02 PM »
Originally posted by Otto
Give them a can of Soup or loaf of bread.  But never money..

You often carry cans of soup around with you?

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline davidpt40

• Silver Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2003, 09:21:28 PM »
Bums are the people who would have gotten eaten by Grizzly Bears in the Old West days.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2003, 10:08:25 PM »
MORE GRIZZLY BEARS FOR OUR STREETS!  WE WANT GRIZZLIES!!!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2003, 10:22:57 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Neat story. You go to California on business and see a homeless person there... then share this with everyone here on the BBS. Where do you live, Nuke?

WTF does it matter where Nuke lives? I went to San Francisco several months ago and they had bums in every doorway and on every street corner and I live in Sacramento-so what's your point? Oh, and Jesus said to give money to the poor, not give money to drug addicted derelects who are the absolute dregs of humanity. They should be scorned and ridiculed, not supported. The fact some of you think these derelects deserve our support, while truly needy people go hungry, shows me just how misguided and out of touch with this issue you really are.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2003, 10:28:19 PM »
how are you gonna tell whos needy and who isnt???

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2003, 10:34:07 PM »
Originally posted by vorticon
how are you gonna tell whos needy and who isnt???

Easy. Drug-alcohol test them. Oh, and any male who's able to beg is able to work. It's the attitude of society that accepts this drug addicted trash on our streets- nay, even supports this drug addicted trash on our streets- and I see these bums as a blight on America. We all make our own decisions in life, and the fact some POS void of morality and conscience has made bad decisions through his life should not affect me. Seriously, fug em.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Filthy Bums
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2003, 10:36:49 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Neat story. You go to California on business and see a homeless person there... then share this with everyone here on the BBS. Where do you live, Nuke?

I live in Arizona, not that it matters. I have seen bums and homeless people  before, thats not my point. My point was that he was parked in a chair and with a sign 3 feet straight in front of the only exit at the Sav-On store and he was harrasing every person, even kids that came out.  He looked perfectly fit to me.'

The people I feel sorry for are the people I see wandering around town sometimes that are mentally ill and have no one to take care of them and no hope of finding a job.

This guy I saw appeared to just be a lazy peice of trash scamming liquor money from a captive audience at a store. No one wants to be harrased like ..... all they want to do is pick up a few things and go home.

And just in case you care, I have given money to people in need when I didn't have enough for my needs. I gave some homeless person on the freeway on-ramp money when I didn't even have a job and I needed that money.

There was a guy that owned a liquor store in my area, he was about 60 or so. One day I picked up some beer from him and he was applolgizing to me that his cooler was broken and he had only warm beer. I didn't mind.

A few weeks later I come back, and he's got buckets of ice in the place, coolers glass all steamed over and inop. I could tell the guy had no money and this business was all he had to support himself, so I gave him a couple hundred dollars and said just keep it, I want you to have it.

Anyway, a about 2 months later, the place had new owners and they told me the old guy had been dying of cancer and passed away.  I still feel like crying sometimes when I think of how lonely and hopless that man's situation was, and he never once complained to anyone or asked for handouts.

I have a big heart for people in true need, but I despise people like the guy I saw at the store.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Filthy Bums
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2003, 10:44:14 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
WTF  I live in Sacramento-so what's your .

Airhead I was just in Sacramento a week or two ago. It's beautiful around there....very NICE airport too.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2003, 10:47:23 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
I live in Arizona, not that it matters. I have seen bums and homeless people  before, thats not my point. My point was that he was parked in a chair and with a sign 3 feet straight in front of the only exit at the Sav-On store and he was harrasing every person, even kids that came out.  He looked perfectly fit to me.'

The people I feel sorry for are the people I see wandering around town sometimes that are mentally ill and have no one to take care of them and no hope of finding a job.

This guy I saw appeared to just be a lazy peice of trash scamming liquor money from a captive audience at a store. No one wants to be harrased like ..... all they want to do is pick up a few things and go home.

And just in case you care, I have given money to people in need when I didn't have enough for my needs. I gave some homeless person on the freeway on-ramp money when I didn't even have a job and I needed that money.

There was a guy that owned a liquor store in my area, he was about 60 or so. One day I picked up some beer from him and he was applolgizing to me that his cooler was broken and he had only warm beer. I didn't mind.

A few weeks later I come back, and he's got buckets of ice in the place, coolers glass all steamed over and inop. I could tell the guy had no money and this business was all he had to support himself, so I gave him a couple hundred dollars and said just keep it, I want you to have it.

Anyway, a about 2 months later, the place had new owners and they told me the old guy had been dying of cancer and passed away.  I still feel like crying sometimes when I think of how lonely and hopless that man's situation was, and he never once complained to anyone or asked for handouts.

I have a big heart for people in true need, but I despise people like the guy I saw at the store.

Exactly Nuke, people in true need deserve our support. People indulging themselves with drug or alcohol addictions deserve our derision. The fact you can show compassion and still believe in personal responsibility is lost on many here... for your sensibility and compassion.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2003, 10:51:30 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Airhead I was just in Sacramento a week or two ago. It's beautiful around there....very NICE airport too.

Yeah, it's nice and green right now because of all the rain we had. I was on Folsom Lake today and it looks like a park on the shore. Too bad it'll all be dead weeds in about a week. Now next time you're in Sac let me know and we'll go to Laz's place and play with his cars.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Filthy Bums
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2003, 10:54:55 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Yeah, it's nice and green right now because of all the rain we had. I was on Folsom Lake today and it looks like a park on the shore. Too bad it'll all be dead weeds in about a week. Now next time you're in Sac let me know and we'll go to Laz's place and play with his cars.

Hey, that would be cool to meet you and Laz! I will let you know......I've been going to the area more and more frequently.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2003, 10:56:10 PM »
Sacramento.  Beautiful???  What state was this Sacramento in?

SOB

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2003, 10:59:25 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Sacramento.  Beautiful???  What state was this Sacramento in?

SOB

Hey, it looks nicer now than it ever has- in fact it reminds me of Oregon only it's warmer.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2003, 11:42:01 PM »
Now you're just being mean...leave Oregon alone!

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2003, 01:14:38 AM »
Make them compete against each other in fist fights for $200
Extra bonus points for the bums who dare do insane, bone breaking stunts.

Take visual footage of this, and sell sell these DVDs online, were millions of people like SOB will download and buy them. The USA economy benefits from this exchange.

Win-win situation.

Damn, my avatar is right!!!