Author Topic: AH v WB DUEL - SIGN UP HERE  (Read 3522 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
AH v WB DUEL - SIGN UP HERE
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2003, 04:41:21 PM »
Kek I'd have about as much of a chance in "the" Duel as getting a compliment for a "good" fart in a theater.

Ya still haven't emailed me ya bastage. Try that nikky yet ?? It's an animal.

If I ever DO download the thug, I'll fly under a different name so no one will know I'm there...like "poop" or something else sly..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2003, 05:05:21 PM »
nopoop, aka poop

I have not flown the Nikki.  I don't need no stinkin' uber bird.

Of course, I've only landed like, 2 sorties out of many.  Landing is over-rated.

Fight to the Death!

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2003, 05:42:45 PM »
ALL READ THIS.

Our AH Team Captain will be Nash.

Nash, check yr email.

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2003, 05:50:04 PM »
Sounds like y'all need an ex-WB vs ex-AW duel first, then send your winning team to take on the WBers.

Now that's something that'll put butts in the seats and pass the time to ah2. Resurrect the old Allied vs LW cage terrain from 2001...oh how the hate would flow.....especially if HT and Pyro were forced to choose sides.
Hornet

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2003, 06:17:23 PM »
my experience in wbs was in wb2.77, played it online for about 10 months. then wbs3 came along, i tried it, didnt like it. left and moved to AH. where the cockpits are readable and planes can ROLL. so ill show up for this deal unless someone says it would be better if i didnt.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2003, 06:33:59 PM »
i came from CFS....
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2003, 08:36:38 PM »
Out of the best all time top ten AH game boys to ever play this funny little gem of a stroke feast -Id have to give the nod to 8 of the 10 being WBs heritage.  The other two were from FA.

Sorry AW tardlickers, you guys are just pre-pubescent apple fondling game boiz.  No comparrison to the skill, honor OR bravery in virtual combat that marked the typical WB type.

You tards are going to get slapped down hard.

WBs is where the legendary pros were born.

Im thinking we need to set up a gambling pool.

Odds anyone?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2003, 09:35:51 PM »
Dang it Yeager! Quit holding back and tell them what you really think.

(I disagree, BTW. There's some pretty fine players came out of AW. And a huge number of players, good, mediocre and indifferent that have flown all three games.)

Should be a fun thing for players and fans. I think Nopoop's right though. The AH contingent is alreadly late for the briefing and behind the power curve. It probably was part of the plan.

(Ok, guys, here's what we do. D/L AH and get familiar and then next month we'll challenge the AH guys and give 'em a week to get ready.)

:)

Luck to yas though.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2003, 09:36:43 PM »
Oh, yeah.. I want the beer and popcorn concession on this one!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2003, 09:49:46 PM »
I'm in contact with daddy via email and doing everything I can to get this pushed back to the following weekend.

Once we settle that issue I'm going to run a new sign up post. The one we have is kind of muddled. Hard to know who has volunteered and who has been volunteered by someone else. In addition, people signed up before the dates were posted, so we don't know for certain who can actually make the dates (some have since opted out). In short, things are a mess. If we don't get the extra week... well, I just don't know...

That being said, if daddy is good enough to grant this for us, we'll be in good shape. I'm going to ask Skuzzy to get us a forum so we can go over tactics and also use it to schedule in where reserves may be needed. A practice or two would also be a good idea.

Ultimately, I'm not looking for AHers to win in AH and WBers to win in WB, and having this all be a wash. For it to mean anything, we gotta beat them in their own house. ;)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2003, 09:58:48 PM »
Nash is Captain.  Congrats Nash. I withdraw, effective immediately.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2003, 10:03:17 PM »
Hmmm, I must have missed something in skimming these two threads.

I detect a disturbance in the Force.. there are ripples around Steve that seem to originate near Nash...

I expected huge beer and popcorns sales during the threads AFTER the fight but perhaps I should try to get the beer and popcorn concession here on the AH BBS BEFORE the fight.

Be quite a shame if this led to infighting and hard feelings here in AH.

Is this Wild Bill's next offensive? After his "Sue EVERYONE!" plan?

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2003, 10:16:05 PM »
Heh. Got me too - I dunno what to make of it.

But hmm... Some devious plan by WildBill to divide and conquer you think? Could be.... :)

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2003, 11:44:50 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Sorry AW tardlickers, you guys are just pre-pubescent apple fondling game boiz.  No comparrison to the skill, honor OR bravery in virtual combat that marked the typical WB type.

There was this squad I remember from AW, we used to call them the 'TAS-holes'...

(they were pretty good though, for half-time dweebs anyway)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2003, 01:42:07 AM »
Sorry guys, I just worked like crazy today. I would gladly fill the captain spot, but my work has "no hours". I think it's safer to let Nash being the captain, I will just volonteer to fly.

I don't mean to back out Swoop, but I prefer not commit to something as I may have to back out at the last minute because my boss called me in urgency.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------