Author Topic: "You might be a leftist if..."  (Read 1507 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
"You might be a leftist if..."
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2003, 08:13:43 AM »
kesolei... you have outlined why the men here should work to end womens sufferage.

I am generalizing but.... good enough..Women have no idea about criminals since they are men.   Women think that the criminal is really a nice guy who made some bad mistakes.   Women know nothing about rapists or child molesters or serial killers.  Women are easily conned by men.   Men pretend to "care" and women buy it.   women would let every rapist and child molester either loose.... or they would torture em to death slowly... I am not into letting em loose or torture... I would simply put em out of their misery humanely... women would never buy that.

Even if we can't deny women the right to vote.. We should at least vote like men... Liberals vote like women.   Look at the next electionm and see how the women voted on laws.. If you voted with them you are a liberal, a woman or both.  

Grow a pair and vote like a man.  Use common sense and not feeling.  Don't vote to restrict the rights of others or yourself... don't let the government grow... It's too big and too intrusive now... Get rid of taxes every way you can.  Vote no on every new tax.
lazs

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2003, 08:30:45 AM »
>>Of course you realize that the top 10 percent of the US population pays 90% of the taxes in this country

Please site your sources... I was under the impression that the middle income Americans paid the majority of the taxes, and the rich keep their money by actually paying less in taxes by sheltering their income in carefully crafted tax loop holes just for that purpose.

Ah it's so much fun being cynical.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2003, 09:07:17 AM »
Originally posted by DmdNexus
>>Of course you realize that the top 10 percent of the US population pays 90% of the taxes in this country

Please site your sources... I was under the impression that the middle income Americans paid the majority of the taxes, and the rich keep their money by actually paying less in taxes by sheltering their income in carefully crafted tax loop holes just for that purpose.

Ah it's so much fun being cynical.

Here's a chart.
http://www.heritage.org/research/features/budgetchartbook/charts_T/t5.html
Add the numbers up.
He's alittle off.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2003, 09:12:20 AM »
also, the average Effective Income Tax Rates on Households with the Highest Incomes Have Risen Disproportionately Since 1983

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/budgetchartbook/charts_T/t4.html

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2003, 09:17:19 AM »
It can be interpreted in another way : the rich are more rich than before.

Inegality facing tax or increase of overall inegality ?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2003, 09:20:34 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
It can be interpreted in another way : the rich are more rich than before.

Not in proportion to the ADJUSTED inflation rate.

And federal income taxes have gone up disportionately.
http://www.heritage.org/research/features/budgetchartbook/charts_T/t3.html

People are making more money, but pay more taxes, and the adjusted inflation rate makes that increase miniscule.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 09:27:04 AM by Ripsnort »

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2003, 09:31:45 AM »
I've no US sources but I'll be surprised to see the US showing a different trend than the other countries.

Btw inegality == inégalité == inequality:)

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2003, 09:32:22 AM »
Oh this is just another Right Wing RAG!!

Site an IRS source with the same chart.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2003, 09:38:35 AM »
Originally posted by DmdNexus
Oh this is just another Right Wing RAG!!

Site an IRS source with the same chart.

Find it yourself, all the info was created with IRS information. Its not up to us to keep you informed. Thats your responsibility.

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2003, 10:41:51 AM »
yea you can find it on rush.com also.

it must be true. lol

can somone wade thru it and find the normal distortions and lies.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2003, 10:45:16 AM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader

it must be true. lol

Never been to his website, you a fan?

So, IRS information could be tainted..and black helicopters could be hovering right over your house this minute! Its a conspiracy I tell ya!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2003, 11:46:03 AM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader

it must be true. lol

Seems that ole ldv is more enlightened than we thought.  I went to rush.com.  I had no idea the rock band Rush was so involved with the US IRS data charts!  Thanks for the heads-up ldv!  Every new post by you is good for at least another 10 mins. of unbridled laughter for me!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline LoneStarBuckeye

• Copper Member
      • http://None
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2003, 11:46:31 AM »
I think that everyone should get to keep the first $35k they make, with the rest going to Uncle Sam.  After all, the government is obviously better at spending my money than I am.  We can't have any more of this UNFAIRNESS with some people actually making more money than others!  That's outrageous!  

Let's also get rid of grades in schools, and anything else in our society that encourages people to strive for excellence.  Since not everyone can be excellent, no one should be.  Mediocrity for all, I say!  Pass me the hammer and sickle, I won't be needing these worthless degrees anymore!

Offline kesolei

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2003, 02:25:26 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
kesolei... you have outlined why the men here should work to end womens sufferage.

I am generalizing but.... good enough..Women have no idea about criminals since they are men.   Women think that the criminal is really a nice guy who made some bad mistakes.   Women know nothing about rapists or child molesters or serial killers.  Women are easily conned by men.   Men pretend to "care" and women buy it.   women would let every rapist and child molester either loose.... or they would torture em to death slowly... I am not into letting em loose or torture... I would simply put em out of their misery humanely... women would never buy that.

Was talking to someone today, a man actually.. who was commenting how its interesting that through the ages.. its seemed the women are the long-term planners who try to nuture something into becoming something good in the end.. while men were more, 'now-now-now'. Why was that? Men saw the problem as, "We need meat for dinner tonight. I'll go hunt." Women saw, "We're going to need meat during winter too when it'll be scarce, lets save some of tonights catch."

He was commenting that if he started up a company, he wanted a Woman as the CEO and a man for the C.O.O. The woman would probably come up with a good long-term plan to get things done and back on track, and the guy would be there making sure it happened and able to problem solve and fix along the way.

This isn't to say women can't do that either, or men can't long-term plan.. but its just more a natural instinct.

You need both halves to make the whole. The ying and yang of everything. Women see one side of the coin, men the other. (In general) We balance each other out, and hopefully of it all will come the course of action that's best.

By saying men should be the only people to decide the fate of the world, you're setting yourself for eventual disaster. It'll work for now, but down the road... who knows. No one can really see the future for sure.

And Lazs.. really. Try putting some faith in women. You might be suprised.  Oh, last thing. Wild guess here- you aren't married and also haven't got a serious relationship going on in your life?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2003, 02:35:10 PM »
have been married twice and my relationships average about 1 1/2 years.   I do not do comprimise well and long term planning is for women.   Long term planning should be in a general flexible manner.   I certainly don't agree with carving laws into stone to cover some prediction.

look at who is buying self help books... look at what a scam they are.  yet... they continue to sell to the gullible women and womenly men out there.  

I have taken womens advise on many occassions.   mostly about children.  I would not take their advise on how I should live tho since the odds of them wanting to live as I want to are allmost nil.... they are different from me and that is all there is too it.

The best way to preserve my lifestyle it to keep relationships from getting out of hand and.... working towards ending womens sufferage..

but since you gave your "male" friend example.... I will tell you that more than a few women I know wish things were back the way they were before women became "equal" in the workplace.

lazs