Author Topic: Superbowl Breasts  (Read 2978 times)

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2004, 12:15:54 PM »
Jacko in drag.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2004, 12:25:40 PM »
Kieran I don't know what your laws say but I'm quite sure showing tits is better thing than showing corpses, shootings and other messy flicks in TV.

I haven't ever heard someone getting nightmares after seeing tits... well maybe you have, I don't know.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2004, 12:55:32 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Kieran I don't know what your laws say but I'm quite sure showing tits is better thing than showing corpses, shootings and other messy flicks in TV.

I haven't ever heard someone getting nightmares after seeing tits... well maybe you have, I don't know.

12th Commandment: Thou shalt not pontificate about another country's social laws simply because they are different from your own.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2004, 01:21:57 PM »
Kieran I don't know what your laws say but I'm quite sure showing tits is better thing than showing corpses, shootings and other messy flicks in TV..

they don't show those on prime time tv either ...

are you confusing reality and fiction again?

waiting for some crack pot to say it is a freedom of speech issue ..:rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline stiehl

• Copper Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2004, 01:49:11 PM »
primetime(8-11) network TV? There's a lot of violence. Not enough nudity though..

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2004, 02:08:26 PM »
What is shown in the primetime hours up to 9pm is very different from what is shown in the last part of primetime. There has in the last few years been an erosion of what had once been considered a hands-off zone for graphical content of all types, but there are still limits.

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2004, 03:12:15 PM »
The nipple that bits back!
Oh and in btw
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Seraphim

• Nickel Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2004, 03:16:32 PM »
Nice
I think I blinked when that happned

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2004, 03:27:51 PM »
Pity....they're now calling the game The Super Boob instead of Super Bowl...Big deal.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2004, 03:45:10 PM »
Friend told me Drudgereport.com had a "zoomed" shot. If what they're showing isn't altered, that's not a "pastie". It's piercing jewelry.

I don't think most folks tuned in expecting to see that.

To me, it's not a question of nudity/no nudity or if nudity is better than violence.

There's a lot of folks that don't expect to see that on Prime Time.

Even our movies have "ratings" so folks are told in advance what to expect. If they choose, they can avoid what they don't want to see.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2004, 03:57:09 PM »

Thats not the point Staga. Its the simple fact that children watch these sorts of shows. My oldest son in particular who is 7 knows what a breast is and knows that they are something that should not be seen like that. He certainly didn't expect to see it pop out on television as he was walking downstairs to finish watching the Super Bowl with us before bed.

Sexuality of all forms has its place however that place is not on the stage at the largest sporting event in the United States. For the DA (means dumb a**) Timberlake to come out immediately afterward and say it was a "wardrobe malfunction" has to be utter BullS***. If that wasn't a canned response then please tell me what was; simply because the times I have heard that DA speak it was never using phrases like that. I don't think that he has the mental acuity to think along those lines.

Someone locally today mentioned that kids don't think like we adults do in the United States...well isn't Janet Jackson an adult? She damn sure knew it was coming. Because if she didn't have an idea about it she would not have a "pasty" covering the nipple. As my wife said last night, "those things really do hurt coming off".
-----------------------------------------
Link information: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs03/news/story?id=1724968&partnersite=espn

Lastly here is a short cut and paste from msn.com about Ms. Jackson's now past performance which leads us to think that it was planned.

In an interview posted on MTV.com in the days before the show, Jackson's choreographer, Gil Duldulao, talked about the show, saying: "She's more stylized, she's more feminine, she's more a woman as she dances this time around. There are some shocking moments in there, too."
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2004, 04:26:58 PM »
My oldest son in particular who is 7 knows what a breast is and knows that they are something that should not be seen like that.

Very interesting.

7 years old child, most likely doesn't know how babies are made but already has complexes with breasts. I see a problem in that but don't worry; good therapist will fix his emotions with few thousand bucks :)

Offline -MZ-

• Nickel Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2004, 04:40:04 PM »
"If your erection lasts for more than four hours, seek medical attention."

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2004, 04:47:11 PM »
Originally posted by -MZ-
"If your erection lasts for more than four hours, seek medical attention."

LOL I was dying on that one.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2004, 04:51:22 PM »
Very interesting.

7 years old child, most likely doesn't know how babies are made but already has complexes with breasts. I see a problem in that but don't worry; good therapist will fix his emotions with few thousand bucks :)

12th Commandment: Thou shalt not pontificate about another country's social laws simply because they are different from your own.