Author Topic: Superbowl Breasts  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2004, 09:02:18 PM »
Originally posted by Kieran
1. Drink some wine at the table with your kids so they will think it's no big deal? Uh uh. I don't won't to elevate my kids status to equal with me, because they are not.

-Are you letting your kids eat at same table with you? Aren't you afraid they get an idea of being equal with you?
How the heck can you think that giving them glass of wine with food can make them feel they're equal with you?

2. Give up on defending my morals because it is inevitable my child will turn away from them? Uh uh. Raising a child becomes impossible with that approach, because you would have to give up ever correcting the child in anything. We would be left to letting the kids find their own way in everything.

Why should you give up your values? Why not explain why do you promote those values.
I've learned long time ago that just saying strictly "NO" doesn't help for long; the question still remains unanswered and leads to situation you can't control.

Naah whatta heck; Just beat the crap out from those brats. That'll keep them out from the troubles :)

Really.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2004, 09:13:11 PM »
Wine isn't just food- it has an intoxicating effect and addictive properties. Don't be obtuse, it's not as if adolescent alcoholism is unknown. To take alcohol is an adult decision, not a child's, and to make it "no big deal" is handing the decision to a child. No way.

As for explaining my values, you only assume I don't. Of course I do. I also explain the consequences of acting against our (my wife and my) wishes. And I don't simply say "no". I back up everything I say, so my actions accumulated over years put the force behind my words.

Will my children experiment with alcohol? Maybe, maybe not. Same with sex. However, I can control to a vast extent their ability to have access to both. I also choose to exercise that ability, because it is my responsibility to do so, not society's, and not my kids'.

I deal with parents with your mindset every day... and the kids are in charge of the house. The parents just throw their hands up and say, "What're you gonna do?", as if it's impossible to stop kids from doing anything they've made up their minds to do. That's wrong, and it's a social sickness here in America.

So, do you have kids? If so, are you raising them?

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2004, 09:17:47 PM »
The hysterics appear to be chiefly generated by those foreigners that have an axe to grind on American domestic issues- again. ;)

Jackson's prime-time breast show sparks indecency inquiry

Ah not so it seems...

most foreigners I would think can't see why all the fuss, and find the carry on about it most amusing...

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2004, 09:21:15 PM »
My mistake, I thought you meant here on the board. ;)

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
My mistake, I thought you meant here on the board. ;)

lol...I don't really count the board in too much :)

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2004, 11:19:04 PM »
dint read the post...what i found discusting...

godamit DITKA!!!!!!!  dude do we have to hear you cant have sex without medical help!!..jesus..please save us

Livn La Vida Loca!!!!!!

err

Livn Lavitra Loca!!!

Love
BiGBxoxo

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2004, 11:34:11 PM »
Originally posted by BGBMAW
dint read the post...what i found discusting...

godamit DITKA!!!!!!!  dude do we have to hear you cant have sex without medical help!!..jesus..please save us

Livn La Vida Loca!!!!!!

err

Livn Lavitra Loca!!!

Love
BiGBxoxo
is it just me or does anyone else not understand what this dweeb is saying cause his typing is so bad?
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2004, 11:50:47 PM »
H         o    w

a   b o u t

t  h i s

S       T         F         u  

virtually stab u....how about that?

Love BiGB

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2004, 12:19:39 AM »
Originally posted by Staga
Very interesting.

7 years old child, most likely doesn't know how babies are made but already has complexes with breasts. I see a problem in that but don't worry; good therapist will fix his emotions with few thousand bucks :)

Staga;

Not once did I mention anything about my son not knowing how babies are made. In fact he does know because he has an 8 month old little brother that was the cause of his curiousity about how he (little brother) came to be part of the family. He asked the question and my wife and I both talked to him about it. He doesn't have a "complexes with breasts" either. If you were to talk to him face to face you would know within minutes that he understands that sexuality has a time and a place and that those are not when someone is standing on the stage at a football game.

I believe I have a very open minded outlook on life and activities in life. Hell I took part in pre-marital sex as do what is probably a majority of the kids in the world. I also knew what the risks were if I didn't take care of myself and look out for ME. I also know that when my sons are older they will be taught that certain things are good decisions and bad decisions and it is up to them to decide which one to make.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2004, 12:34:37 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
At least the game was memorable. :rolleyes:

What game would you be referring to? :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2004, 12:36:44 AM »
Originally posted by B17Skull12
is it just me or does anyone else not understand what this dweeb is saying cause his typing is so bad?

It`s just you. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
This thread title.....
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2004, 01:02:41 AM »
gives me an idea.

Why not a Superbowl OF Breasts?

Pay-per-view, of course, with appropriate warnings and ratings so no one gets "suprised" by what they see.

I think I'll be one judge and maybe have a panel of 6 more. Various competitions..... bikini, wet t-shirt, volleyball, trampoline exercises..... I'm sure you guys can come up with more.

This could be a money-maker.

Janet could be the hostess maybe.

Just a thought.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2004, 01:20:38 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
3 words:
Different Cultural Values
That in itself should be given the respect it deserves.

Negative.  That's appeal to tradition, because this is we have done it must be right and we must continue doing it.

Don't focus on the boob, focus at a higher level of "at what point do we say no to obscenity?"

Focus on the more personal.  What do you find obscene about breasts?  

You and Ashcroft that is?  ;)

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2004, 03:13:03 AM »
Janet has finally come clean, it WASN'T a wardrobe malfunction after all.  I can't believe Justin lied to me :mad:

Offline Thud

• Nickel Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2004, 03:35:14 AM »
Will my children experiment with alcohol? Maybe, maybe not. Same with sex. However, I can control to a vast extent their ability to have access to both.

You're as naive as you're narrowminded...