Author Topic: Fighting Breaks out Against Syria and Iran!!  (Read 2026 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Fighting Breaks out Against Syria and Iran!!
« on: April 16, 2004, 10:42:05 AM »
Alright, so I'm exagerating a bit, but here's an interesting item I heard last night on talk radio.

Now, break out your tin foil hats, cause it's quite a ride...

According to a commentator who's name I cannot recall, there is a reason Bush is adamantly sticking to the June 30 transition of power.

Apparently, the people we are fighting in Iraq are not Iraqi's. Though this has long been theorized, the people attacking US troops are Syrian and Iranian agents and regulars.

They are motiviated by the fear of having a puppet state of the US next door.

But here's Bush's deal, according to this commentator.

As of June 30th, Iraq is a soverign nation. If Syrians and Iranians cross the border to fight, Iraq can delcare war on either or both countries. Who will Iraq ask for help if they start fighting?

The US, of course. Now, would the US jump at an excuse to take out Syria and Iran?

Are we getting set up for another war?

It sounds like something out of left field...or right field, as the case may be.

My biggest objection would be that GWB would not start ANOTHER war before the November elections..

Anyway, I hope the tip foil hat helped.

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 10:45:18 AM »
I smell troll...(sniffs the air again...)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 10:48:14 AM »
And they say Bush is a dummy. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. :aok
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 10:49:31 AM »
Thats frikken awesome.  War rules.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 10:50:12 AM »
Lol, kind of ironic, Iraq conqueres the middle east. "We have to get saddam!, he's a threat to his neighbors!" Let's hope the next Iraqi leader we help gets the job done.(and doesn't turn on us like a rabbid doberman)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 10:58:21 AM by Sixpence »
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 11:05:52 AM »
Hmmm, maybe Kuwait was just an excuse to go after Hussein? Maybe the real reason was because he failed to whup Iran? ;)

Someone call the Illuminati so we can get the real poop on this.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 11:08:06 AM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2004, 11:23:50 AM »
"As of June 30th, Iraq is a soverign nation. If Syrians and Iranians cross the border to fight, Iraq can delcare war on either or both countries. Who will Iraq ask for help if they start fighting?"

Um? The undermanned and pinned down US forces in Iraq who'd be hard pressed to fight the guerrilla's and insurgents and at the same time fight the Iranian or Syrian armed forces too?  Don't forget to realize that neither Syria nor Iran had the snott kicked out of them over a decade ago as Iraq did..  Said snott kicking which Iraq never recovered from.

Regardless of that.  Why even bother with a dog & pony show like that? After all everyone "knows" Saddams' WMD went to Syria right? And Syria is notorious for supporting terrorists.
 While Iran has held westerners hostage in the past, supported terrorists too and had failed to comply with thier nuclear obligations.

So there are even MORE reasons to attack Syria and Iran than there ever was for the invasion if Iraq last year.

So why wait?

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2004, 11:25:34 AM »
Originally posted by Westy

So why wait?

Relax grasshopper. In due time Syria and Iran will be dealt with.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2004, 11:29:51 AM »
By who? Swedish volunteers, such as yourself, making up some international "Bush Brigade" or the "LeiberRumsfeld Division"to fight alongside the US/UK forces in the Middle East?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 11:33:33 AM by Westy »

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 11:49:42 AM »
Originally posted by Westy

Um? The undermanned and pinned down US forces in Iraq who'd be hard pressed to fight the guerrilla's and insurgents

That statment speaks volumes, Westy.

I never thought anyone could be so misguided in their assessment of the Iraqi Situation.

You really believe the we're pinned down and undermanned, or are you just hoping we are?

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 11:53:32 AM »
Originally posted by muckmaw

You really believe the we're pinned down and undermanned, or are you just hoping we are?

Relax, muck.  "Pinned down and undermanned" is just another way of saying "surrounding the insurgents."

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 12:01:21 PM »
we are not undermanned over there. as for who is all there fighting, well i searched dead pallastines (how do you spell that), syrians, and some jordanians. and we watched iranians moving over the borders. as for the iranians, they were grabbing up land. and im sure that their secret services were planting moles in the villages along their border. everyone wants a peice of the pie over there. im tired of hearing people saying that we are getting handled over there by a bunch of rag bag fighters. we have to keep it politically correct so the rest of the world wont cry. its too bad that some innocent people are getting caught up in the cross fire (which im sure that the insurgents are happy about). if we could take off the political hand cuffs and do what we do best, this problem can be contained in no time. :aok

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 12:10:41 PM »
Originally posted by 101ABN
we are not undermanned over there. as for who is all there fighting, well i searched dead pallastines (how do you spell that), syrians, and some jordanians. and we watched iranians moving over the borders. as for the iranians, they were grabbing up land. and im sure that their secret services were planting moles in the villages along their border. everyone wants a peice of the pie over there. im tired of hearing people saying that we are getting handled over there by a bunch of rag bag fighters. we have to keep it politically correct so the rest of the world wont cry. its too bad that some innocent people are getting caught up in the cross fire (which im sure that the insurgents are happy about). if we could take off the political hand cuffs and do what we do best, this problem can be contained in no time. :aok

Ive been preaching exactly that for months.

I imagine its impossible to to your job when you have a camera at every corner looking to see if you shoot the terrorists in a politically correct manner...

All cameras out, I say.

PS:  I'd like to cross post your comments to another board unless you object.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 12:16:09 PM »
I'd like to hear more about what's really going on in Iraq from someone like you who has been there.

Sorry to hear you guys are pinned down and undermanned.:rolleyes:

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 12:19:26 PM »
"That statment speaks volumes, Westy. I never thought anyone could be so misguided in their assessment of the Iraqi Situation. "

Really? In reading many different pov's and angles on what the US adminsitration has been doing and what is occuring in Iraq I've come to have completely different opinions than yours.  I honestly thought you made up half the crap you write but I now wonder what if your just ignorant, argumentative or your blind and someone else  is reading the news to you and having fun putting a really odd spin on things for your undertst.

"You really believe the we're pinned down and undermanned, or are you just hoping we are?"

The US is undermanned and the guerrilla/insurgents have the US forces hands full.  As for the "just hoping part" all I can say is your a fediddleing idiot.

Go to Iraq? No need for that. Just read the news and reports from somewhere else besides

http://allIsHunkyDoryforBushandOurTroops.andtheIraqPeopleLoveUs.com

101ABNN your the first person from anywhere to say that.  Bush and Rumsfeld yank the homeward bound passes for the 20 thousand troops on thier way home and they are now going to be sending more?  So if they are not undermanned it must be that Rummy and Bush want to ensure there are enough troops for a the "June 30th" independence parade for the Iraqi people to cheer for. Or they plan to  open Iraq up as an R&R resort for the US armed forces?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 12:42:51 PM by Westy »