Author Topic: AH2 Engine  (Read 2706 times)

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
AH2 Engine
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2004, 06:57:29 PM »
Geez guys ..... CHILL OUT!

Sorry but the he said/she said, personal attack junk gets old.

Regards

Offline AWCHKRS

• Copper Member
personal attack junk gets old
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2004, 07:28:50 PM »
Originally posted by guttboy
Geez guys ..... CHILL OUT!

Sorry but the he said/she said, personal attack junk gets old.

Regards

Guttboy you are 100 % correct , this web board breeds trouble and is way to easy for mental migets to sit in the comfort ( and safety ) of there own home and make attacks like that and not have to worry about "backing up their Mud " .

Prolly gona just send my input via email; from now on and leave these boards to others ..... At least what  input I have can be read and considered , rather than having some one go off on a rant and personal adjend ..... Like so many of these snail-track have done to cause turmiol and watermelon .

T.C. Guttboy
CHECKERS
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 07:31:24 PM by AWCHKRS »

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
AH2 Engine
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2004, 07:52:44 PM »
Somehow, I just don't think the folks at HTC get up every morning and go to work with the goal that they're going to do their very best to create a new game (technically, AH2 is new game) that will eventually look bad, have an awful flight/damage model, not run well on anyone's PC and not be fun to play.

I don't think some of you understand just how complex an undertaking it is. Look at the all the other mmog flight games out there - You can count them on 2 fingers. One has few players and some, er... management challenges and the other is stagnent and unsupported.

AH2 is still beta and it will require an enormous, never-ending amount of work even after going live. It is just a huge undertaking for so few people and it must require the patience and dedication of saints to keep plugging away at it.

I think the HTC staff deserve the respect that any suggestions presented should be done in a civil manner with clear reasoning 'why' the suggestion is made. It then is up to them to accept and prioritize it for inclusion, or reject the idea. There may be reasons something can't be done or can't be done well.

With so few people, they certainly cannot respond to every suggestion on this board. Well, they could, but no work would ever get done.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Re: Umm Superfly is an HTC staff memeber.
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2004, 08:04:48 PM »
Originally posted by AWCHKRS
Yep I would rather have game play ! ( you can read after all , but your ability to comprehend the english langauge sucks , and you personal " Mommy Attack shows that ! "

It's a beta prettythang hole and they HTC asks for imput , you gota a problem with that ? ... I think so , Go re- read my post dip-stick ,

Its just my two cents ....Now ask me again if I give a watermelon what you think about  it ?  .

ps How many browney points and pairs of blue-goose shoes do you think you will get for an attack like that on other customers opions and input ? LOL and I know whom Superfly is , and have known since 12/07/00 .....
  CHECKERS

Guttboy you are 100 % correct , this web board breeds trouble and is way to easy for mental migets to sit in the comfort ( and safety ) of there own home and make attacks like that and not have to worry about "backing up their Mud "...

... Like so many of these snail-track have done to cause turmiol and chit .

T.C. Guttboy
CHECKERS

...now, what were you saying?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 08:07:42 PM by Furious »

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
AH2 Engine
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2004, 09:46:24 PM »
AW your rather amusing I must say.

I'm another customer that isn't thrilled AH2 game play, I do not like the sun glare one damn bit, the gun sights, fire-hose bullet patterns and the way the new FM , characteristics , flops around and into flat spins , compared to AH 1.

Basically what your saying is HT did a piss poor job of making you a sim that resembles your previous experiences with AH 1?

You hate the sun glare because why?  Because you can't see in into the sun when you look at it? I hate when the sun glares like that.  Maybe we should just shut it off.  No where's that pesky light switch.

Gunsights.  Well other than the fact the glass assembly is a bit to dark for some peoples taste the rest is identical.  Opposed to whining about it sucking maybe you should give a bit more detail.

Fire-hose bullet patterns.  So are you complaining that the spread is in to fine of a pattern or is it in to wide of a pattern?  Hmm hitting .target # makes for a good judge as to whether or not the spread pattern is any different from AH1.  I'm sure you've already checked this out though.  Still not sure though which it is your complaining about to wide or to narrow.

Flight Model Characteristics.  Now with this I'm just curious did you want it to be easier or harder?  I mean you really never stated either way.  I'm assuming it's harder for you because your flopping all over the place.  Well lets see the FM may or may not be complete.  Guess the only real way to know is ask opposed to whine.  With your previous complaint in regards to the gunsights I'm assuming both aren't being rather friendly to you.  Have you asked if the FMs have been tweaked to their final state yet?  Have you bothered trying to adjust your rig because maybe now with the 16 lift points (opposed to 4) things are a bit more tricky than before?  

Frankly your original post was a whine not constructive criticism.  Maybe next time you'll be a little more thorough and break your opinions out in a better fashion.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Re: Umm Superfly is an HTC staff memeber.
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2004, 04:28:25 AM »
I think so , Go re- read my post dip-stick

Leave me outta this, I didn't say nut'n! :lol

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
AH2 Engine
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2004, 07:06:45 AM »
And next on the Jerry Springer show.....
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!