Author Topic: HTC, please look at these films  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
HTC, please look at these films
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2000, 06:59:00 AM »
Ya to many people are schitzo about the sim vs game issue. One day its an sim, then the other day its an game.

One day AH is better then ANYTHING out there, then the other day people say : hey AH is young its only been around for 1 year or so, give it time.

------------------
AH : Maniac
WB : -nr-1-
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2000, 07:56:00 AM »

Originally posted by RAM:
for Hblair and wardog...you aren't worth one single second of my life. So I wont waste it on paying attention to your insults.

RAM, it is very hard to take anything you have to say with any kind of seriousness. Just one month ago today you started your infamous thread killed in MA by a cheater Typhoon " on this bulletin board. A thread in which you ruined what shred of credibility you had left in a lot of peoples eyes. You made wild assed accusations based on nothing much. Flight simm vets of 10 years tried to explain to you what happened, but NO!, you knew for sure it was nothing but cheating, hacking, cheating. I mean pyro even tried to explain to you what probably happened. I've seen the same the same damn thing myself, its called net lag but nobody could tell RAM anything. Then you give us the "cya, gone" thread. You're outa here!

Then, a few weeks later, here ya are again. No explanation, nothing. We're all just supposed to act like nothing happened. Then you get in these threads with your long assed posts yammering on about this or that, nikkis, hawgs, the usual 20 posts per thread complete with your arrogant attitude. You give advice on what direction HTC should lead their business in, etc. That one really gets me.  

Are you not a student? maybe 20-22 yrs. old?

Where do you get the idea that you know so much more than the rest of us? When I was your age I realized that guys twice my age had a lil more experience in things, and I was careful to run my mouth around them unless I really knew what I was talking about. Guess that was just me though.  
-------------------------
Sorry about your thread bloom.

[This message has been edited by hblair (edited 12-06-2000).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2000, 08:09:00 AM »
"One day AH is better then ANYTHING out there, then the other day people say : hey AH is young its only been around for 1 year or so, give it time."

I look at it this way,  it is the best thing out there and it's only been around for a year!    

Does that mean there is no room for improvement or making it a higher fidelity, complex flight game allowing us to simulate WWII aircombat in simulated WWII aircraft? Hell no. Go look at the topics in the gameplay forumn.

Hblair, your post was pretty fair and 100% accurate.

. -Westy

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2000, 08:25:00 AM »
<RAM takes a look into Hblair's post, rolls eyes, and smiles>

whatever...

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2000, 08:35:00 AM »
ROFL!  I vote yes on Hblair.

Edit:  Ram, you aren't simply asking HTC to fix it.  You are asking them to magically make the FM better this freaking instant.

You've posted 15 times in the two days since Bloom posted this thread here.  All of those posts say the same thing.  When do you expect HTC to examine and fix any problems that may or may not exist?  Beyond that, would fixing this warrant delaying 1.05 by dropping it in its late development and switching man-hours to the FM right now?  Or would it make more sense to finish up 1.05, get it out as a spiffy Christmas present to us, and make any potentially necessary FM changes a focus of v1.06?  

Or maybe you are expecting an aknowledgement that there is a problem.  Okay, how much time can you give Pyro to look over the film, his flight data, and perform his own tests to determine whether there is a problem or not?  Yes, there were changes made and problems aknowledged based on players observations of the 1.03 flight model.  But it took longer than TWO DAYS for it to happen.

Develop some patience and couth, Ram.  Bloom posted his film and left it at that for HTC to do with what they will, which is great.  Maverick posted his test results and left it at that for HTC to do with what they will, which is great.  You could have posted your opinion once, and left it at that, and it would have been great.  But you've gone on a spampage, posting the same thing 15 times over the past two days.  That is why you are viewed as a whining malcontent.  

Gordo

[This message has been edited by Lance (edited 12-06-2000).]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2000, 10:30:00 AM »
Ram, I thought you left and said you'd not come back here.

Anyways whatsup? what are you doing other than AH.