Author Topic: Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2004, 09:57:07 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
edit:  changed my mind.

Well I hope that for the love of God you exchanged it for one that works :lol

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2004, 10:18:40 PM »
And I wondering what the blue book value was :D

(sorry to pile on :))

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2005, 02:52:22 AM »
Originally posted by Steve
Ya, I'm grateful for that.  Oddly, the Brit women I've been with have been about the same, except they were even more appreciative of my American meat puppet, compared to the diminuative Brit party franks they had been used to.

OK OK Steve grab the glass cleaner my monitor is covered in coffee thanks alot.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 04:24:03 AM by wombatt »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2005, 04:29:29 AM »
This is a very sad fact.

im 22 in 12 days.

in my life of sexualy activity i have had roughly 6 relationships that lasted over a month.

of these six only one girl did not cheat on me.

im not a bad guy, infact im reasonable looking and a wonderfull (i'd like to think) caring partner. I buy flowers, i spend time with em, i love them like no other could.

but, the simple fact is, if a woman feels comfortable with the relationship, she becomes bored. when she becomes bored she gets horny for something else. the rest is obvious. I'm sure its the same in males.

IMO, Cheating is the lowest form of conduct any person can indulge in.

Cheating and ending the relationship is one thing, but to continue a relationship after the cheating, or even during it is the most disgusting thing i can think of. Imagine your munching the muff and you dont realise that another guy has been pounding it in the last 24 hours. I would want to kill or at least seriously maim both parties if i found out.

If i actually cuaght my misses with a stranger in my bed i would go to prison for double homicide.

I pay her bills, i look after her and give her my heart.

toejamking beatch!

death to all cheaters.

the worst is single folk who find it a turn on to sleep with a married woman/man.

if you want mucho poontang, stay single.

i have never, will  never, dont ever want to commit this offence.

im not religeous.

my parents are divorced, and it hurt me like nothing else.

i will never put my kids through that hell.

If you're lucky enought o find a partner that is faithfull, NEVER treat this lightly.  most people get one chance at true love. some not at all.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 04:32:09 AM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2005, 05:04:24 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
This is a very sad fact.

im 22 in 12 days.

in my life of sexualy activity i have had roughly 6 relationships that lasted over a month.

of these six only one girl did not cheat on me.

im not a bad guy, infact im reasonable looking and a wonderfull (i'd like to think) caring partner. I buy flowers, i spend time with em, i love them like no other could.

but, the simple fact is, if a woman feels comfortable with the relationship, she becomes bored. when she becomes bored she gets horny for something else. the rest is obvious. I'm sure its the same in males.

IMO, Cheating is the lowest form of conduct any person can indulge in.

Cheating and ending the relationship is one thing, but to continue a relationship after the cheating, or even during it is the most disgusting thing i can think of. Imagine your munching the muff and you dont realise that another guy has been pounding it in the last 24 hours. I would want to kill or at least seriously maim both parties if i found out.

If i actually cuaght my misses with a stranger in my bed i would go to prison for double homicide.

I pay her bills, i look after her and give her my heart.

toejamking beatch!

death to all cheaters.

the worst is single folk who find it a turn on to sleep with a married woman/man.

if you want mucho poontang, stay single.

i have never, will  never, dont ever want to commit this offence.

im not religeous.

my parents are divorced, and it hurt me like nothing else.

i will never put my kids through that hell.

If you're lucky enought o find a partner that is faithfull, NEVER treat this lightly.  most people get one chance at true love. some not at all.

I have some advice that might help you.
Date older women.
LOL I don't mean the ones on medi-care but you say your 22?
Well maybe look at a girl thats 27-30?
chances are she is tiered of the game playing as well.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2005, 08:17:06 AM »
Ummm if I score two chicks in a 3some which one am I cheating on (assume neither of them are my wife)?

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
Re: Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2005, 04:03:10 PM »
And women never cheat on men? If you believe this, you have a lot to learn. In my earlier days (20s-30s) almost ALL of my friends wives have hit on me or blantently asked for sex. I was single then and didn't touch a one, now they don't like me because they stuck their neck out there and I had more respect for my friends then their wives. And I lost respect for their women, therefore I lost most my friends from those days. Because of the woman.

OTOH, if a guy is cheating, who is he cheating with a single woman or a married one? 50% percent of the time the woman he's cheating with is married, which of course makes it her cheating too.

Women are just as big of cut throats, they just hide it better. Women are dogs too, and that's reality.

Originally posted by GtoRA2
I think it is, guys who cheat on there women suck.

I have never nor would I ever.

It comes up here and then someone comes up with, well you guys do it to...(politics).

I do not care whose side you are on politically; cheating on your women is wrong and shows a lack of character.

Also is it important to you that your friend and or our political leaders refrain from this?

It is to me, that is my biggest problem with Clinton (or any other politico that cheats). It shows a lack of integrity I want my leaders to be men of honor and character. (I know I am dreaming)

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2005, 05:22:01 PM »
I think it is, guys who cheat on there women suck.

I have never nor would I ever.

It comes up here and then someone comes up with, well you guys do it to...(politics).

I do not care whose side you are on politically; cheating on your women is wrong and shows a lack of character.

Also is it important to you that your friend and or our political leaders refrain from this?

It is to me, that is my biggest problem with Clinton (or any other politico that cheats). It shows a lack of integrity I want my leaders to be men of honor and character. (I know I am dreaming)

I wonder what brought all this on......

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2005, 06:01:10 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
Well I hope that for the love of God you exchanged it for one that works :lol

Changed, not exchanged.  

You must be that one child left behind Hanoi John was always talking about.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2005, 11:42:10 PM »
We are men. We think with our dicks.
Women are the ones who relish in perpetrating this, so why shouldn't we behave like they expect us to?!?!?!

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2005, 12:29:52 AM »
Humans are more then just animals.

I guess we try to be.
sand

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2005, 01:27:04 AM »
Schaden
 What brought it on was me thinking about a very good friend, who after 4 years is a changed man.

His whife cheated on him with his best budy and he just never went back to the guy he was.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2005, 03:49:38 AM »
Originally posted by wombatt
OK OK Steve grab the glass cleaner my monitor is covered in coffee thanks alot.

LOL! Hahahahah! It's pry the funniest thing I ever read too! I needed a hose to wash off my monitor! Wow! TeeHee! Took you 2 months to get it and punt the tread but thanks because I may have missed it! That was so funnay! S!

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2005, 05:09:41 AM »
Schaden
 What brought it on was me thinking about a very good friend, who after 4 years is a changed man.

His whife cheated on him with his best budy and he just never went back to the guy he was.

Well he should perhaps get some help, there are far worse things that can happen.

It's just old mother nature making people do what they have done for 100's of thousands of years.

Men are programmed to have sex with as many fertile females as they can - it is the best way for their genetic code to be passed on in their offspring - for women the best way is to have a single mate who looks after them and the child for 8-10 years - if that man has other mates then there is less chance of resources being used to bring up the woman's offspring.

You can't change evolutionary behaviour that has lasted millenia by a couple of hundred years of religious superstition.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2005, 05:56:31 AM »
What evidence have you that indicates humans aren't one of the monogamous species ?

It's really boils down to honor. If you're not the type of person who can stab your closest loved ones in the back, then try your hardest not to hookup with trash who can. I know it's much easier said than done.