Author Topic: Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?  (Read 3282 times)

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2004, 02:51:51 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
cheating isnt right
But sometimes there are extenuating circumstances
What if your significant other has shut down and stop putting out for months and/or sometimes years at a time?

That also is a violation of commitment and respect.

Now you are talking about a whole different issue here.  There is something more basic wrong with the relationship if this is happening.  You should try to fix this problem before creating more problems by stepping outside the bounds of the marriage and committing adultery.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2004, 03:02:19 PM »
Let me rephrase ;)

Everyone is capable of cheating. Doesnt matter if you are a man or woman. If either get a good setup the chance is 50/50 if it will happen.

This is the womens (is that a word?) idea of exitement. If they get bored, pissed off, not appriciated etc etc then this is their idea of exitment/revenge/payback...

More women then men always look for something better then they currently have...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline nsty1

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2004, 03:03:08 PM »
I see hot chicks all the time and sure I look but I woulnt cheat

Gtora2,you have sinned just by looking,now go pluck your eyes out

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2004, 03:05:37 PM »
Originally posted by Maniac

Everyone is capable of cheating. Doesnt matter if you are a man or woman. If either get a good setup the chance is 50/50 if it will happen.

Wow.  50% chance you'll break your vows huh?  Not saying much for your own integrity there bud.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2004, 03:21:27 PM »
I was sitting at a restaurant with my wife when this goddess walked past the table. She would have made anyone turn and look... trust me.

My wife looked at me and said "You'd leave me for her wouldn't you?"

I said "No honey..... I'd kill you for her."

badum bum.

Just kidding... never cheated, never will.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2004, 03:36:25 PM »
Originally posted by mosgood
Wow.  50% chance you'll break your vows huh?  Not saying much for your own integrity there bud.

When you've had a few drinks with the boys, and a hot, gorgeous 20 year old stripper is writhing naked in your lap... integrity is not a word in your vocabulary.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2004, 03:50:37 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
When you've had a few drinks with the boys, and a hot, gorgeous 20 year old stripper is writhing naked in your lap... integrity is not a word in your vocabulary.

Theres so many different scenarios that would make you go : "Too hell with it". And you go thru with it...

It doesnt have to be the more extreme scenarios "20 year old stripper on your lap".

Atleast when you try to lay down a girl that has a man allready, its quite easy... Flattery, alcohole, decicivness (sp?) and location will do it for you.

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2004, 04:31:02 PM »
"When you've had a few drinks with the boys, and a hot, gorgeous 20 year old stripper is writhing naked in your lap... integrity is not a word in your vocabulary."

Well if you're the kind of person who gets drunk with the boys and has strippers naked in his lap despite being involved with someone, then I have no doubt that you'd have little hesitation when invited to go one step further.  And, true enough, if you're that kind of person, then you do indeed lack integrity.  At least you're right about something.

For the record, I don't drink OR carouse with strippers.   But then, to use the phrase GtoRA2 coined...I don't "think with my dick".

Honestly, I pity people who have to go to strippers.  Must be a sad life when you have to pay for normal human companionship.

J_A_B

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2004, 04:34:36 PM »
Originally posted by J_A_B
"When you've had a few drinks with the boys, and a hot, gorgeous 20 year old stripper is writhing naked in your lap... integrity is not a word in your vocabulary."

Well if you're the kind of person who gets drunk with the boys and has strippers naked in his lap despite being involved with someone, then I have no doubt that you'd have little hesitation when invited to go one step further.  And, true enough, if you're that kind of person, then you do indeed lack integrity.  At least you're right about something.

For the record, I don't drink OR carouse with strippers.   But then, to use the phrase GtoRA2 coined...I don't "think with my dick".

Honestly, I pity people who have to go to strippers.  Must be a sad life when you have to pay for normal human companionship.

J_A_B

You sound like a dull person J_A_B, be carefull, your wife may be cheating on ya mate!

;)

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Re: Re: Adultery, no double standard, is it wrong?
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2004, 04:45:06 PM »
Originally posted by Neubob
Clinton didn't cheat on a woman, he cheated on Hillary.

Who did Guiliani cheat on? He wasn't the slightest bit ashamed of making a public show of the woman he was banging - while still married.

"nothing to see here, my fellow GOPers...move along, move along...."
:rolleyes:

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2004, 04:54:28 PM »
Originally posted by J_A_B

J_A_B

The last three times I visited strip clubs my wife was with me ;)

How old are you out of curiosity? (not a jab at your age, more a question in relationship to generational attitudes)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2004, 05:08:39 PM »
Humans are more then just animals.

for you guys trying to justify cheating, what justifications for other broken promises do  you have?

Does your word mean nothing to you?

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2004, 05:26:02 PM »
"How old are you out of curiosity? "

How old do you think I am?  Lets hear the theory before I give the answer, just for fun.

For the record, J_A_B is:

Happily married
Never slept with anyone other than his wife, likewise her with me
Drives a Buick
Pevious car was a Cadillac.
Wife drives a Grand Marquis and a Lincoln before that
Has no debt
Doesn't believe in credit cards
Pays with cash
Mostly watches TV-Land if anything at all
Doesn't drink or smoke
My parents are in their 80's
Hates modern fashion
Wears glasses, hates contacts
NOT a member of the AARP.

J_A_B

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2004, 05:40:28 PM »
Younger than I expected JAB ;)

GtoRA2
Humans are more then just animals.

for you guys trying to justify cheating, what justifications for other broken promises do you have?

Does your word mean nothing to you?

Justifying it? Hmmm... no just saying we're human, subject to all sorts of urges and chemicals we don't understand. Actually I've never cheated on my wife. But I think you guys are out of touch with reality if you expect other people to live such perfect lives.

One day humanity will come crashing down on you.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
The last three times I visited strip clubs my wife was with me ;)

edit:  changed my mind.