Author Topic: Early christmas present  (Read 2044 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Early christmas present
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2004, 03:54:06 AM »
Originally posted by LePaul
...and had a chance to be in a major film as a movie extra.    

You were an extra in a major film?...I have a couple of friends that did that for a while..bumpin shoulders with Dan Akroyd,doin sound checks with Jack Nicholson lookin on...They had a blast and lots of memories..Didn't make much money though,but they came out with a lot of great experiences.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Early christmas present
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2004, 04:04:57 AM »
Originally posted by vorticon
toys...HA...the only toy a child needs is a good sized cardboard box and some crayons...

Or a sleeping daddy....... and the crayons

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Early christmas present
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2004, 04:31:29 AM »
Originally posted by Neubob

Originally posted by classy man
    you guys are roofless.

why are you think it laffable when man like ripsnot says what he thinks and knows what he has. if you got it flaunt it is what i heard growing up its not a big deal to have moeny some of you just wish you did. hands off rip hes just living the amreican dream. now chill im gone to the carnival criuse for 3 days,, that is after i stay at daytona beach and party and ill prubably spend at leest 500 dollars there. yeah i got money too its no big deal so deal with that bashers.

Here's another suggestion. Take that $500 and hire a private investigator to find the midwife that helped bring you into this world. It's about time somebody told her that you slap the newborn on the butt, not on the head, and definitely not with a closed fist.

Edit: Actually I have nothing to add to Classy Man's post,  :)
:rofl
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 04:36:24 AM by Staga »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Early christmas present
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2004, 09:03:01 AM »
medicboy... that is a great house with great open spaces... you might want to invest in a new camera tho because there is some sort of white blur crap over most of the picture.

as for rips new garage.... I would love to have one... mostly (90%) of the time I see really neat garage/shops I realize that the person who owns it is the least likely to have any use for it.

lazs

Offline medicboy

• Nickel Member
Early christmas present
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2004, 02:01:30 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Damn nice place Medicboy! We may be out in your neck Summer 2005, got a level place to park a Camper/Truck?

I have a perfectly leveled pad with full rv hook-ups including sewer, well there is no tv here but you can get all the missoula channels with rabbit ears...  :D   just let me know!  I start my clinical rotation next summer but I have 3 weeks off inbetween summer and fall semesters.