Author Topic: How do you protect  (Read 2415 times)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
How do you protect
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2005, 10:54:53 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
99% of the time I don't feel I need a gun either but...

since I enjoy em and they are around me anyway..... why not use the best tool for the job?  

I bet that you play most of game on "Easy" option :D

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
How do you protect
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2005, 12:39:19 PM »
I play the "game" in an FM2... being attacked is not a game to most people.

I am glad that your drug addicts and career criminals are so polite.... If they come here and are wearing a "friend of lada" t shirt I will just run them off with a mean look then.

ours however are not quite so polite... Most would take that stick away from you and use it to make sure that you stood up very straight till you could have a doctor remove it.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
How do you protect
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2005, 02:19:25 PM »
Originally posted by lada
However in our country we usualy do not shot at people even if they are trying to breach our doors.
 [/B]

Well that about sums it up. There is a word for that here, but I think I would get banned from the BBS if I used it. :D
 If someone trys to "breach" my door and they are not wearing a badge and not holding a piece of paper clearly visible, then they had better give  their soul to God because their bellybutton belongs to me.
  I`m real finicky about such things.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
How do you protect
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2005, 10:38:31 AM »
I think his country has a history of bending over when threatened with a "breach".

it is a cultural thing I suppose.   I think I like the way we do things over here better than the way soviet satalite countries did it.

lazs