Author Topic: Iran  (Read 3048 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2005, 08:14:54 PM »
Carbo is talking about europes favorite people, the jews.  

With Israel being inspected, for whatver reason the openly jew hating UN wants, all the world would be safe and peaceful.  Thats what he refers to whwenmentioning  other countries and the US not being on UNSC...

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2005, 08:17:48 PM »
Originally posted by patrone
NUKE
Pointless to keep you busy posting. Get back when you sober up, please

LOL!

You say that with the US off of the security council, the UN would be able to inspect countries.....free of the US veto.

I'm asking you tell tell me how the UN would have gotten inspectors back into Iraq after they were kicked out by Saddam.

I am also asking you to describe how the UN would ensure that N.Korea and Iran were inspected?

How? By resolutions?

Answer the simple questions.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2005, 08:18:41 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
LOL!

You say that with the US off of the security council, the UN would be able to inspect countries.....free of the US veto.

I'm asking you tel tell me how the UN would have gotten inpsectors back into Iraq after they were kicked out by Saddam.

I am also asking you to describe how the UN would ensure that N.Korea and Iran were inspected?

How? By resolutions?

Answer the simple questions.

By passing resolutions aginst israel!  Its Magic!

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2005, 08:18:59 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Carbo is talking about europes favorite people, the jews.  

With Israel being inspected, for whatver reason the openly jew hating UN wants, all the world would be safe and peaceful.

As being a christian, I can not be against the jewish state or jews in general. Are you assuming I am?
But, in order to bring peace to middle east, yes, they have to back a little.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2005, 08:20:35 PM »
I dont know about you carbo, of course.

But the UN is pretty much stacked agaibst Israel and much of it does seem quite nasty in character.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2005, 08:21:06 PM »
By passing resolutions aginst israel!  Its Magic!

Yeah, everyone knows that Israel is a threat to world peace. They are so radical and promote terror and death.

Israel is the number one threat we face today......everyone knows that.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Iran
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2005, 08:21:14 PM »
Originally posted by soda72
Gunn,

If a regime change occurs within the ranks of Iran, what do you see happening with their nuclear program?

did you see this gun?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2005, 08:22:27 PM »
As being a christian, I can not be against the jewish state or jews in general. Are you assuming I am?
But, in order to bring peace to middle east, yes, they have to back a little.

Why? Israel has too much of the middle east? one tenth of one percent is what they have of the Middle East. Is that too much ?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2005, 08:25:45 PM »
Crabbo, back to your claim that the UN, with the US off of the security council, would be able to inspect countries.

How would they inspect Iran, N. Korea, China or anyone else who didn't want them to? By drafting a resolution?

I'd love to hear how the UN would get things done with no credible threat of force. Maybe bake cookies for everyone?

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2005, 08:28:10 PM »
I dont know about you carbo, of course.

But the UN is pretty much stacked agaibst Israel and much of it does seem quite nasty in character.

I think that we can agree on that religous fanatics are capable to do a lot of damage and the fundamentalistic Jew is no exception.

A conflict is not really onesided. And to have peace might require a little give and take.
I know that the Arabs claims a lot of impossible things from Israel.

But somewhere there must be a middle thing, really

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2005, 08:29:36 PM »
The real question is how you would get the US off the SC?

If any country should go, it's France, which in fact should never have been given a seat in the first place.  So boot France and replace them with Japan - the world's second largest economy and a country far larger and more important than France deserves the seat.  Germany and Brazil should be next.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2005, 08:31:47 PM »
I think that we can agree on that religous fanatics are capable to do a lot of damage and the fundamentalistic Jew is no exception.

A conflict is not really onesided. And to have peace might require a little give and take.

Yep. I'm for giving west bank and Gaza to the Palestenians, consolidating settlements to as small an areas as possible, and a shared Jerusalem as capital for both. The right of return is prolly impossible.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2005, 08:33:02 PM »

That's true.

So explain how the UN would inspect countries like Iran, N. Korea, China, Israel and whoever? You said that the UN, without the US on the security council, could inspect countries.....because the US couldn't veto them.

Explain how the UN would inspect a country that didn't want them to inpsect them?

How would the UN enforce any resolution? Hmmm? Can't answer? It's a pretty simple question.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2005, 08:37:09 PM »
The real question is how you would get the US off the SC?

If any country should go, it's France, which in fact should never have been given a seat in the first place.  So boot France and replace them with Japan - the world's second largest economy and a country far larger and more important than France deserves the seat.  Germany and Brazil should be next.

Sorry, the France is in as funding member, IRC: Theran 1943?

But, why would there have to be permanent members at all? Couldnt all 15 states be "changed" during a 4 years period?

And add, that only member of SC would be from countries with legaly elected goverments.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2005, 08:38:32 PM »
Nuke

I repeat, come back when you sober up..ok?