Author Topic: Iran  (Read 3047 times)

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2005, 07:20:47 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
The Iraq war was thrust upon America's sholders because the UN failed to enforce it's resolutions. Pretty plain to see if you have even an 8th grade level of inteligence.

Better change the record, its getting old........this thread was about "IRAN",,,, not "IRAQ"....maybe you never passed 8th grade?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2005, 07:27:43 PM »
just giving a reference.

It took 13 years for us to enforce the Iraq cease fire, because the UN would not......and now people ask why we don't attack Iran?

I say pull all US aid and troops from around the world and let the UN figure out the best way to deal with a threat.

I'd be all for the US getting all of our troops home. Then let the middle east, and every other part of the world deal with their problems themselves, with UN supervision.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2005, 07:32:13 PM »

I say pull all US aid and troops from around the world and let the UN figure out the best way to deal with a threat.

I'd be all for the US getting all of our troops home. Then let the middle east, and every other part of the world deal with their problems themselves, with UN supervision.

Great thoughts! And for once I have to agree with you NUKE.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2005, 07:33:26 PM »
Originally posted by patrone
Great thoughts! And for once I have to agree with you NUKE.

good, Now how do you feel the UN will deal with Iran?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2005, 07:34:29 PM »
I googled this and all 207 related articles refer to one New Yorker magazine article written by reporter Seymour Hersh, with undisputable evidence like "a sourse close to the pentagon"
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

storch

Iran
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2005, 07:36:28 PM »
The Iran war will be thrust upon us by the failure of the UN and it's sissified euromembership to ensure that there are no WMDs (women in men's dressing).  we will attack and in 48 hours totally humiliate their elite forces and imprison reams of their lesser military personnel in Cuba which we will by that time have purchased for about $350.00 in 1950's car parts.  We will then have no choice but to go in and set those poor citizens up with an American system of government.  they will be very happy for our help and we will get all their trade.  we will send them McDonald's and they will send us petroluem.  we like that arrangement.  If out outlanders don't like what we do and how we do it then become a superpower and kick our arses.  if not shut up and take it.  Honestly you are all so naive.  get with the program already.  The Military of the United States of America coming to conquer a country near you......soon.  There can only be 1. :D

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2005, 07:47:03 PM »
good, Now how do you feel the UN will deal with Iran?

I feel they will handle it smoothly and in peace.

How do you feel? Drunk enough to slam and bash around a little?

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2005, 07:52:39 PM »

there is no way you said that with a straight face.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2005, 08:02:07 PM »

How do you feel? Drunk enough to slam and bash around a little?

Specifically, what do you think the UN should do? Maybe draft a resolution?

Maybe in 13 years, Iran will be scared enough to listen to the UN and give up their nukes........just because the UN made some resolutions.

Force has nothing to do with it, right?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 08:04:08 PM by NUKE »

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2005, 08:03:44 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
there is no way you said that with a straight face.

Yes I did.

And why would I worry about them getting Nukes? I´m more worried about the guys that already has them and has proven that they can use it................

Just even the odds, just like Samuel Colt did.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2005, 08:07:24 PM »
Yes I did.

And why would I worry about them getting Nukes? I´m more worried about the guys that already has them and has proven that they can use it................

So you fear that the US, after 59 years having nukes? You fear the US?

After that amount of time, you think the US is out to take over the world? You are funny.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2005, 08:08:39 PM »
Specifically, what do you think the UN should do? Maybe draft a resolution?

With US out of the security council, the inspections would be performed in other countries as well, without being vetod. Many diffrent resolutions could be made. Not just Involving Iran........

The World would be a peaceful place and you guys would be using Bicycles a lot more, I promise. Might be good for the health issues there. Did someone say "Fat"?.....no..

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »
Yes I did.

So you fear that the US, after 59 years having nukes? You fear the US?

After that amount of time, you think the US is out to take over the world? You are funny.

I see you are getting drunk enough, NUKE

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »
With US out of the security council, the inspections would be performed in other countries as well, without being vetod.

So, how would the UN ensure the countries would be inspected? The same way they did with Iraq, when Saddam kicked them out?

How about Korea or Iran? How would the UN ensure that they were inspected?

Give a few examples. I'm open for ideas.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2005, 08:14:42 PM »
NUKE
Pointless to keep you busy posting. Get back when you sober up, please