Author Topic: Iran  (Read 3049 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2005, 09:20:07 PM »
Originally posted by patrone
And you are telling me to come back when I have an intellect?

USA was the one having no choice. War was decleared on you before you started to fight the Germans.

France, decleared war on Germany after they Invaded Poland 1939. With risk to bring war to their own soil. Where was the USA then?

LOL

France was going to war weather or not they declared war on Germany. Are you that dumb?

And the US was attacked by Japan, yet we concentrated our efforts in Europe. Why do you think that is?

France rolled over for the Germans. France was not a world power when the UN was formed. France was lucky to be France at the end of it all, let alone be given a SC seat.

And you still cannot back up your claims that the UN would be able to inspect Nations after the US was out of the SC. Can you explain? No? I thought so.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2005, 09:20:49 PM »

And who was the guy stating "peace in our time"? after a meeting with Hitler? He was not French, thats for sure....

Indeed, he was not French, but I bet he thought that he handled the issue "smoothly and in peace."

The UN is basically powerless without US military backing.  Maybe thje EU army will get up to speed at some point and be able to provide a sizable enough force and the ability to deploy it worldwide but then how will you Euros deal with having to wear the pants for once and not just rely on US military command and coordination?  Moreover how will your decidely pacifist populations deal with that new role?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2005, 09:21:54 PM »
Someone else missunderstood that sentence, just like me, GRUN.

Damn I thought I went back and edited it.  Doh!

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2005, 09:28:24 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
? Moreover how will your decidely pacifist populations deal with that new role?

New role?
I think that Sweden has sent troops, whenever it was called for.
Or you might disagree?

We are putting down our own homedefence, in this very moment. Sole educating soldiers to serve on international missions.
If you will not accept to serve in international missons, you will not be accepted for service in the military.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2005, 09:46:22 PM »
New role?
Or you might disagree?

I dissagree. Where were the Swedish troops when they were needed in WWII?

How about Korea or Vietnam. How about Gulf war 1?

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2005, 09:50:38 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
I dissagree. Where were the Swedish troops when they were needed in WWII?

How about Korea or Vietnam. How about Gulf war 1?

When you sober up. you might be able to really do some research.........otherwise you wouldnt be asking theese questions, out of the blue

You might even see that UN was not really formed until 1945 and that Sweden became member 1946

Cheers

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2005, 09:53:50 PM »
When you sober up. you might be able to really do some research.........otherwise you wouldnt be asking theese questions, out of the blue

You might even see that UN was not really formed until 1945 and that Sweden became member 1946

Cheers

You didn't say UN , you said Swedish contributions.

Sweden has a shameful history in WWII, yet you brag about the French effort? Amazing.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2005, 10:02:05 PM »
You didn't say UN , you said Swedish contributions.

Sweden has a shameful history in WWII, yet you brag about the French effort? Amazing.

If you read the statement and question from GRUN, if you are sober enough, you will find I answered a question specific about UN......

Shameful history? That we stayed out of it? It was a miracle or we where counted as "Axis" just like the Finns?

Can you spell the word "NEUTRAL",,, N....E.....U......T......R... ..A.....L.......NEUTRAL.

Good, now try again, if you donīt know what it means: please use google.

But try tomorrow, before consuming the first beer, please

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2005, 10:08:06 PM »
Shameful history? That we stayed out of it? It was a miracle or we where counted as "Axis" just like the Finns?

Can you spell the word "NEUTRAL",,, N....E.....U......T......R... ..A.....L.......NEUTRAL.

Yes, like I said, SHAMEFUL. To remain neutral means that you had no preference one way or the other. Nazis, Allies......doesn't matter to you who one. Nuetral might as well be called "No Balls"

Very shameful.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2005, 10:09:54 PM »
New role?
Or you might disagree?

We are putting down our own homedefence, in this very moment. Sole educating soldiers to serve on international missions.
If you will not accept to serve in international missons, you will not be accepted for service in the military.

Oh yes new role.  Sure the euros have been participants and even leaders in minior UN or NATO crisis situatuions but when it really came to serious stuff the USA, naturally as western superpower lead the way.  In the new world where the EU is trying it as a new independant force how will your people adjust? Who will you blame for the inevitable failures? Or the difficulties?  No need to take insult but europe has had the comfort of blaming the usa for every bad thing, what will yiou do when u are in cahrge of something serious - turn on each other?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2005, 10:10:12 PM »
Patrone, I feel that you are high on heroin. Please come back and argue when you are not shooting heroin.

Offline patrone

• Nickel Member
Iran
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2005, 10:12:53 PM »
Patrone, I feel that you are high on heroin. Please come back and argue when you are not shooting heroin.

You just got honured by being on my ignore list, again. Just like the Oldtimes

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Iran
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2005, 10:13:15 PM »
Yes, like I said, SHAMEFUL. To remain neutral means that you had no preference one way or the other. Nazis, Allies......doesn't matter to you who one. Nuetral might as well be called "No Balls"

Very shameful.

Heck the USA till 1941 was just as neutral as Sweden.

Yep, just as "neutral"

The swedes sent the nazis steel, gave them much acess to cross the country and were generally helpful. The USA sent the Allies materials, weaopns and we were generally helpful.

So you see not much difference at all, shame on you NUKE.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2005, 10:15:12 PM »
Sweden was "neutral" in WWII.

In other words, they hid their collective heads in the sand and prayed they would survive.

Lucky for Sweden that the allies won.  I guess being neutral is kind of like rolling the dice in that case.

Sweden was neutral......meaning they could'nt care less if the Nazis took over the world. They were lucky that didn't happen....because countries like the US, Britain, and Russia prevented it.

You're welcome.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Iran
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2005, 10:21:30 PM »
You just got honured by being on my ignore list, again. Just like the Oldtimes

so, you say that I'm drunk and it's perfectly okay? I'm just playing your stupid game.....only, surprise, you can't take what you dish out.

Have a cookie, dumb chit.

You're intelect is non-existant. You are incapable of sustaining an argument or defending a point.....I suspect because you have no point.

Thanks for playing, moron.