Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 3553 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« on: April 27, 2005, 06:19:07 AM »
Still not caught and brought to justice.   Why?

I'm starting to wonder if the top guys really want him caught after all.    What is the connection between Bush and the Bin Laden family again?   Why is it that when all other air travel was grounded on 9/11, he supposedly did the Bin Laden family a favor and let them fly out of the country?    

Anybody else besides me still interested in catching this mass murdering terrorist?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 06:27:57 AM »
Finding a 6'5" Saudi dragging a dialysis machine thru the mountains is hard work.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 08:31:42 AM »
4 years.   I have to think if they wanted him caught he'd be caught by now.  Look at how quickly they got Saddam.

Was their ever a more heinous crime committed against the U.S. by a non-military figure?    Seriously, was there, in terms of loss of life, dollar cost of actual damages and economic damages?   I don't think so.

So why is Bush so much more concerned about privatizing Social Security than catching the perpetrator of the most successful terrorist attack ever against the U.S.?    

Why I am the only guy on this board to keep bringing up the OBL "manhunt"?

Why has press coverage on him virtually disappeared?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 09:10:05 AM »
Originally posted by oboe

Michael Jackson.

The press goes with the juice.
It doesn`t have to be the most important .
Most people have the attention span of  gnat when it comes to important things in the news. The press just goes with whatever they can squeeze the most sensationalism from. Small matters such as importance, relevance and truth have never stood in their way nor is it a big factor.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Re: Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 09:19:05 AM »
Still not caught and brought to justice.   Why?

I'm starting to wonder if the top guys really want him caught after all.    What is the connection between Bush and the Bin Laden family again?   Why is it that when all other air travel was grounded on 9/11, he supposedly did the Bin Laden family a favor and let them fly out of the country?    

Anybody else besides me still interested in catching this mass murdering terrorist?

This bait stinks

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 10:07:57 AM »
If our Govts weren't wasting time and money trying to re stabilise  a country we de stabilised by going to war on, we might have been able to properly go after the real threat.

Perhaps if we'd left old boogie man Sadam for a bit and spent time going after the real terrorists Osama might be history. Mind you some other nut would've just taken up the cause.

The Iraq war is an expensive diversion and solved nothing.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 10:17:01 AM »
Originally posted by Skydancer

The Iraq war is an expensive diversion and solved nothing.

It prolly got Bush elected again.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 10:18:26 AM »
4 years.   I have to think if they wanted him caught he'd be caught by now.  Look at how quickly they got Saddam.

Was their ever a more heinous crime committed against the U.S. by a non-military figure?    Seriously, was there, in terms of loss of life, dollar cost of actual damages and economic damages?   I don't think so.

So why is Bush so much more concerned about privatizing Social Security than catching the perpetrator of the most successful terrorist attack ever against the U.S.?    

As if working on other things somehow stops the search for Osoma?

If Bush has done nothing but search for Osoma, he would get just as much flack from his detractors for doing nothing but searchig for osoma.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 10:19:37 AM »
Actualy Nilson, AKA viking boy!

I think it was the ONE thing that kept him from having a TRUE landslide.

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2005, 10:27:55 AM »
Sigh,

Because he is currently most likely in Iran at present. You know, the big nasty Islamic theocracy with nukes immediately to the West of Afghanistan that the USA is definitely, most assuredly not allowed to go "warmongering" in or the EU and everyone else will hate them even more (if that is possible).

Darned if ya do and double dog darned if ya don't...

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »
Apologies for the Michael Moore reference, I was hoping someone besides MM knew something about his claim re the Bin Ladens being whisked out of the country by executive order on the day of the disaster.

Bush, SS, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, and pushing our brand of democracy on the world aside, I do not understand how anyone who really loves this country does not stand up everyday and insist that Osama Bin Laden be caught and brought to justice.
How can you stand it that this despicable man is still evading capture?    Its disgusting.  It makes us look weak and incompetent - or worse.  

I don't want him killed; I want him in a 4x8 cell at Gitmo for the rest of his earthly life.   And I mean yesterday!

I think there must be a huge story lurking beneath Bush's flip-flop on catching OBL at any cost and not really caring where he is.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 10:50:58 AM »

Oboe, think of it as the search for a cure to cancer. if the cure becomes available, would we need to have all these fundraisers for cancer research?

same deal in Iraq, like the dude jumped out of his car surrounded by US forces...and escapes??? get real.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2005, 10:59:20 AM »

I think there must be a huge story lurking beneath Bush's flip-flop on catching OBL at any cost and not really caring where he is.

What do you consider the odds of getting a good theory outta this board oboe?

OBL in Iran now?? What a bunch of bs..  Obviously he is constantly moving to the next country he feels america wants to bomb.. Makes perfect sense..  What a puppet..

As if working on other things would stop the search Gt? What proof have you there is a search for OBL?? By that I mean recent proof?? By that I mean last 2 years proof..

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2005, 11:01:52 AM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Sigh,

Because he is currently most likely in Iran at present. You know, the big nasty Islamic theocracy with nukes immediately to the West of Afghanistan that the USA is definitely, most assuredly not allowed to go "warmongering" in or the EU and everyone else will hate them even more (if that is possible).

Darned if ya do and double dog darned if ya don't...

- SEAGOON

Makes perfect sense.. Lets invade Iran now and kill 10s of thousands just to let OBL get away again.. Smart thinking man! Those damn EU people keeping the good american down!

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2005, 11:11:34 AM »
I want him caught as much as anyone.

I want him dead though. His trying him would be a fiasco.

Still I do not live in a dream world were moore has any credibility or that magical though by bush can bring osoma in.