Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2005, 08:07:30 PM »
Isnt' it Usama Bin Laden? not Osama?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2005, 08:23:55 PM »
Suomi Bin Ladin?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2005, 10:43:19 PM »
Originally posted by oboe
Still not caught and brought to justice.   Why?

I'm starting to wonder if the top guys really want him caught after all.    What is the connection between Bush and the Bin Laden family again?   Why is it that when all other air travel was grounded on 9/11, he supposedly did the Bin Laden family a favor and let them fly out of the country?    

Anybody else besides me still interested in catching this mass murdering terrorist?

This is old bait.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2005, 11:58:32 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Dude,

Ok, let's assume that the guys I am friends with from spec ops are all in the disinformation game as well and that includes keeping their pastor in the dark, or perhaps I'm in on the grand conspiracy to invade "peaceful" countries for oil so we can have our gas prices go through the roof and totally crush approval ratings at home and abroad. Lets take every nutty conspiracy theory the left, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Jazeera can dish out for granted. (Well maybe with the possible exception of the "Islamic Terrorism does not actually exist, its just George EvilBush, Helliburton and the Elders of Zion blowing things up" line.) Done.

Ok, what then is your grand master plan for dealing with Islamic terrorism? Please feel free to share it with us. I am sincerely interested.

- SEAGOON

Dude you have spec op guys that tell you secrets?

:lol
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2005, 12:39:04 AM »

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2005, 01:43:44 AM »
"http://koti.mbnet.fi/fishu/temp/binladenspotted.jpg

I knew it was all a Finnish plot.  :mad:

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2005, 03:48:09 AM »
I don't think theres a conspiracy at all.

Ole GW couldn't even tell us where Iraq was let alone spell it. He probably thought it was a province of Afgahanistan and sent the boys in there to get Osama ad his brother Saddam!

"Oh wait you mean they aint brothers? That Saddam guy is nothing to do with Osama? I aint listnin he's a Muslim aint he? Evil axis WMD terrorist training camps blah blah blah. Oil? War boys Yeeha"

Nope the War in Iraq is happening because the guy is plain dumb and will do what ever his advisors want him to do.

Oh jees how dumb does that make Mr Blair? Following an idiot into a war that we are never going to win!

:lol :lol :lol

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2005, 08:15:06 AM »
Originally posted by Silat

no no sir!! Its the daughters of the elders of Zion that tell me all the secrets! hehe

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2005, 09:12:55 AM »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2005, 09:15:27 AM »
Lol Boroda... nice to have you back :D

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2005, 11:31:55 PM »
Originally posted by Silat

No, I want to be absolutely clear on this, none of the military men in our congregation have ever told me any official secrets or given away any sensitive information. All of them are dedicated and honorable professionals, and I hope you realize that they and their families are daily doing one of the most difficult and unenviable jobs on earth and doing it well all for compensation that doesn't come close to being on par with what is required of them.

The only benefit I have comes from the fact that because I am in the middle of the home of the Special Forces community I get more chances than most people to discuss the non-secret portions of their jobs with them. I also unfortunately occasionally know the names and/or families of the men anonymously listed on the Centcom casualty reports.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2005, 11:42:52 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
All of them are dedicated and honorable professionals, and I hope you realize that they and their families are daily doing one of the most difficult and unenviable jobs on earth and doing it well all for compensation that doesn't come close to being on par with what is required of them.

- SEAGOON

WOW ! Talk about hitting the old proverbial nail on the head.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2005, 12:34:34 AM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
Ok man.. was just making sure we were not attacked because they are jealous of us and our freedoms.. Although I have not heard a single thing about how the terrorist will convert us or we must die.. Never knew that was part of the equation..

My best solution is to put a halt to the US  military following the interest of corporate america.  It has been happening for decades and probably pushing close to a century.. Corporate america in most cases is the reason we as americans are in their lands.

I'm certain there is no cutNdried answer as the problem has grown dramatically and is still increasing in scope..  But my solution I feel is a start..

What I don't get is how you can call yourself a paster/preacher/man of god and be able to condone military actions such as invading Iran and the killing of thousands of your brethern?

When jesus spoke of love your brother, what qualifiers did he put with that statement?

What does violence get you?

What does hate get you?

How can one like yourself claim the love of jesus but then turn your head and say violence should be the answer? How does that work exactly? Strangly, I would bet you could quote roughly 90% of jesus's teachings verbatem...

I wish I knew how to reply to all this without writing so much DudeDVant, and please know that I am saying this with gentleness and respect.

Trying to fit everything that happens in Geopolitics into a unified field theory isn't going to work, especially when it comes to issues like the Middle East and the most critical factor in understanding the Middle East: Islam. I understand that you have problems with Captialism, Conservatism, and America but while they are all involved in the Middle East, they aren't the cause of Islamic terrorism or Jihad and simply retreating or taking the Spanish option and attempting to surrender outright will not make Islamic Terrorism go away. If my time reading Arabic History in University taught me anything, it was that nothing save a fundamental change in the religious and political (because in Islam they are integerally connected) make-up of that region will end the Jihad.

I'd strongly encourage you to read some Islamic source materials, including what these groups themselves proclaim to be their philosophical underpinnings and trace the connections they themselves acknowledge. I'd also encourage you to read some scholarly analyses like Faith and Power, Islam Unveiled, and Fregosi's excellent work, Jihad. If you do, I think you'll find the following:

The Islamic world is still smarting to this day at their inability to overcome the Western nations militarily and their inability to subdue what they regard to be "Christendom" (I know Westerners would laugh today at the idea, but they still regard Europe and America to be "Christian nations"). From 611 AD to the almost the middle of the 16th Century, the armies of Islam were an almost unstoppable force, they conquered and subdued the Middle East, Africa, and portions of Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Rim and were well on their way to achieving the Quranic vision of a world-wide "Dar-El-Islam" when they were stopped first in France, and then gradually rolled back in Europe (keep in mind though, that they almost took Vienna in 1683)

Since that time they have been rolled back, the Caliphate (a necessary component of Islam) has been eliminated, and the West has been dominant even in their own lands. This has produced a deep seated resentment against secularism and the West that was fired into action with the end of Colonialism and the rise of Islamic brotherhoods committed to finishing the work given to the faithful by the prophet. They see accomodationist regimes in the middle east as standing in the way of the fulfillment of that vision, hence the number of assassinations targeting "secular" Arabic leaders.

One quick way of showing that America isn't the root problem is by examining Holland. Film Maker Theo Van Gogh, a liberal was killed by a Morroccan immigrant associated with an Islamic terrorist group because he made a documentary exposing the plight of women under Islam. Van Gogh was a liberal and hardly a supporter of the USA or Israel.  Various other Dutch Lawmakers have received death threats, synagogues have been bombed, etc. and none of these problems is on account of the American presence in Iraq nor will they be solved by an American withdrawal.  

Now, if you want what the bible teaches about violence, sixth commandment , and how the Christ of the Bible is not the all tolerant pacifistic hippy sage of liberal Christianity (Check out John 2:15-17, Matt. 25:31-46, Rev. 19 for instance) I'm happy to discuss them, but please keep in mind I'm not advocating any mindless campaign of violence. Politically, I am in favor of Democratizing the Middle East, but ultimately I feel the only solution lies in evangelizing the population, which can only happen if Sharia laws which condemn apostates to death and make all missionary activity illegal are replaced by democratic laws protecting religious liberty. You may find the idea hideous, but even the most ardent secularist must admit that if the population of Islamic countries becomes Christian, then the recruiting pool for Islamic terrorist organizations dissappears and the call to Jihad with it.  

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2005, 07:01:23 AM »
Convert the heathen?

Bring back the Templars?

Let me see now....will it work?.........

Nah!

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2005, 07:46:04 AM »
Excellent way to dodge the questions seagoon..

You're no different than religious radicles that would bomb us..  You just wear a different insignia on your shirt and cower behind your church. Radical people like you doing and thinking such things in their god's name are the cause of these religious wars.. People just like you..  So keep on preaching it!

IMO you are the poster child for people that would bare false witness talked about in the bible.. Who was it that spoke about that most?? Was it jesus?? pfft!