Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2005, 03:28:40 PM »
But you believe right off they are living in sin. This is a fundamental flaw that I cannont agree with. Just because a man does not 'know christ' in the way you would have does not mean said man does not have a good heart that desires to be without sin.. IMO somewhere along the line the love of jesus was tainted with the salesmanship of man..

According to the Bible everyone born in this world was born with a sinful nature. This is because Adam and Eve sinned by eating the wrong fruit from the wrong tree. God only handed out one rule after he created Adam and Eve and that was to NOT eat from the Tree of Knowledge.

As far as the rest goes you'll have to ask Seagoon and he left this thread never to return. Try contacting him through his sig.

Btw Silat, I realized that Websters definition isnt a list of qualifications, each line taken separately and isnt dependent on the others. What the heck was I thinking? :lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2005, 03:36:24 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
According to the Bible everyone born in this world was born with a sinful nature. This is because Adam and Eve sinned by eating the wrong fruit from the wrong tree. God only handed out one rule after he created Adam and Eve and that was to NOT eat from the Tree of Knowledge.

Is why I wrote living in sin instead of born in sin..  We are born in sin but that does not mean we live in sin..

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2005, 03:48:44 PM »
Dude -

As I stated, I will not be posting any more debate or argumentation in this particular thread.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) have a question or questions you want to ask or engage me on, I'll be happy to answer them in a new thread or privately if you prefer. I cannot of course assure you that you will be happy with the answers.

Ok, and that really was my last post on this thread.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2005, 05:51:18 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Intolerance would come more fitting your bill so far.
   Disgusted? Then follow your own advice.
  I am really surprised at this watermelon  from you.
Live and learn I guess.
  This seems to have really hit a nerve with you. I wonder why?

Jackal I was trying to point out that we are all entitled to live the way we want. But not entitled to stop others from their choices. If I stated it so that you think Im intolerant then I miswrote.
But I am intolerant of those that want to take away others freedoms to choose.
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2005, 06:13:56 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
We are born in sin but that does not mean we live in sin..

I do :D

Hell + Handbasket = SkyWolf

Woof

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2005, 08:54:30 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
You need to reread him and attempt the correct meaning of his post..

His post are of tolerance.  

Basically it seems to be he is saying do what you want and allow others to do what they want.. Isn't that the difinition of tollerant?

Oh, you prolly just wanted to chime in for arguments sake no matter that you look like a fool with all the wrong ideas.
lol

Yea, thanks there professor.
Your ideas are so cutting edge. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------