Author Topic: What's the complain about La7's  (Read 2317 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
What's the complain about La7's
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2005, 09:37:46 AM »
Originally posted by MwDogg
[B Try turn fightin a tiffy with lala's and spitty's and even 109's like I do.  That a challenge. la7 is not. [/B]

Hey, wana show me how to turn fight a Tiffy with a SpitV?

Now, how exactly is a Tiffy different than a LALA?  Hmmm, lets see.

:confused:

I got it, the lala is faster than the Tiffy.  Wait a minute, that means the Tiffy that the uber pilits are flying will not be able to make it back to ack teritory on time.  CHITTT, perk the lala perk the lala :rolleyes:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Hey, wana show me how to turn fight a Tiffy with a SpitV?

Now, how exactly is a Tiffy different than a LALA?  Hmmm, lets see.

:confused:

I got it, the lala is faster than the Tiffy.  Wait a minute, that means the Tiffy that the uber pilits are flying will not be able to make it back to ack teritory on time.  CHITTT, perk the lala perk the lala :rolleyes:

Could argue that one of HT's reasons for perking planes is to prevent overusage.
Kinda think the Lala fits in nicely in that category, it's overused and generally abused lol.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2005, 11:15:07 AM »
Originally posted by Kev367th
Could argue that one of HT's reasons for perking planes is to prevent overusage.
Kinda think the Lala fits in nicely in that category, it's overused and generally abused lol.

Lets say that that is true.  Once perked, we would have a new plane being overused.  Then we would perk that and a new plane would become over used. tHen we will perk that . . . . .   Where is it going to stop?

Pluss, lalas and KI84s are the best base diffence.  They can get off the runway in a few seconds but the lala can run away and look for the goons.  Who is going to try and deffend with a perked ride?

I really don't understand what the problem is.  There is always going to be a plane that is the best in something.  And I don't buy that the lala is one of the best turners in the game.  I think when someone dies to a lala they always attribute that to the plane and not the pilot.  If you were in SpitV and died in a turnfight to a lala, it was not because the lala was a good turner :aok
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.