Author Topic: Bishops? where are they ?  (Read 2594 times)

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
Bishops? where are they ?
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2005, 06:01:04 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Parker, you can change sides every 6 hours or so, without having to leave or disband a squad.

Thanks!!!

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2005, 06:53:18 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Hows that? Free to say and do what I want? Dam, better sue me.

I have got news for you people... Bishops namely. The masses of squads who care only about taking bases. You know who you are. I need not point the finger... The crap gets old. There is no challenge in hording over a base, with bombs, GV's or what have you. Flattening everything and dropping troops. More and more players are seeing that its actually fun to take a fighter up and attempt to fight.

9 times out of 10, i'll see some arm chair general in bishland screaming holly hell because he seens a bunch of guys in fighters fighting, not over a base, but fighting just for the hell of it. "They're wasting time, resources...", all of which could be better used to take the base he is after. Guess what... Listening to that crap gets old too. So players and squads alike move on. I did long ago, and took everyone I could with me. First to the rooks, then to the Knights. Now I go where I see the best fights occuring. This is common for many.

So you want to take bases with the masses and try to force the rest to do as you wish? Fine, but you're going to be out numbered by the rest of the MA.

So tell me Kermit. Did I hurt your little feelings there as well?

Precisely, very well said Morph.

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2005, 09:31:56 PM »
Two fights, one was 5 on one, one was 7 on 1.  This bishops playing WoW tonight.

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2005, 11:46:01 PM »
Ack-Ack
 you never told me you were a legend. now i'll have to get out the gold plated knee pads.
JT

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2005, 12:11:29 AM »
Bish were up a bit tonight.I dont see the numbers wine as anything more than Im getting shot down frustration.I just drop back a base and rab a bit.Im no ace,but I kill more than I die.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2005, 04:37:21 AM »
You guys get too worked up over this game :)   If someone yells at you saying go back to where you came from for side switching and what not I would just ignore them and play.  Don't let them ruin your fun just because they are too ignorant to understand the point of the game :) .
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights