Author Topic: Donut Map  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Donut Map
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 12:51:27 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
troll

Don't think so. Looks like this guy is mostly GV guy. GV is fun sometimes but it really differs from furball.
You, guys, won't understand each other.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 12:52:16 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
... we don't ask for participation ... you either want to do it or you don't ... just don't come pee in our pool cause we aren't paying attention to your "we must win the virtual war" crap.

Exactly.

Well said, Slap.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Donut Map
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 07:08:01 PM »
"it isnt god for the howl gameplay"

I agree 100%

....... troll.

Offline Chain

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 07:19:50 PM »
trolls

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 07:23:27 PM »
ok, i feel a litel bit mis understod.
in the beginning i told you about the new map and the fighter area and want to explain my afraidnes that these furball places have a bad influence at the gameplay because thay dreag to many people away from the "real batelfild". Ok maybe it is a time proble because the most time im online in germany not many people are online if there are nearly 500 people are only it is at my home 5 o clock in the morning by this numbers there is no broblem im sure.

but the other thing is that i miss the old gameplay with all his tactical abilitis i cant understand why it was changed and im sad that Aces high becomes more and more stail like an egoshoter and AH was always more than that. im in now since 4-5 years and i love this game i had dreamed of a game like this since i was a child and now im afraid about the future of aces high. but in real life it is the same people want to use always the easyest way and this staile comes now step by step to AH too.

to shane nice idea with channel 200 but it is not the same.

cu chris3

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 11:13:35 PM »
OMG the voice in my head now has a broken german accent!!!!!  :O

I believe I have now lost the capability to spell certain words and basic math.

Am thinkink to bring back towns of fighter!  :noid

Offline maik

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301.de
Donut Map
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 02:03:08 AM »
even though I  do not fully agree here with chris, I can't see why some people mean they start to make fun of this thread by jumping on him because of of his spelling.

Myself and many others DO NOT CARE about winning the WAR.

So what? Some people do  :rolleyes:  And some people, including me, don't care what you do not care about, slapshot.

I wonder if those can of people is showing the same arrogance in RL, if they have one :rolleyes:

On Topic:
I don't see the whole thing to dramatic, we have plenty of maps in AH2. Each has it's own uniqe character.

regards

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2005, 02:54:06 AM »
Howitzer that's quite uncalled for, not only is it an attack on chris but it seems to be an attack on everybody who's german/have german accent.

Where are you from anyway considering you think your english stands out so much it gives you the right to mock anyone like this?
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Donut Map
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2005, 07:12:02 AM »
Originally posted by Wilbus
Howitzer that's quite uncalled for, not only is it an attack on chris but it seems to be an attack on everybody who's german/have german accent.

Where are you from anyway considering you think your english stands out so much it gives you the right to mock anyone like this?

I dunno where he is...but if he's putting money on my Mother's nightstand then he must like a full Depends diaper and tappin' 82 year old Poon.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Donut Map
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2005, 08:00:04 AM »
so what the guy is saying is...

If you give people a chioce then.....

They won't play with him so...  you have to take away all choice so that people will play the way he wants.

I've heard it before... it doesn't sound any better with a german accent.... maybe worse...

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2005, 08:23:40 AM »
Originally posted by Wilbus

I quite agree. For a person to post in a non native language, knowing his English spelling is not perfect which he even apologized for must be commended. Perhaps you don't like the message he is conveying but to make fun of his spelling is low.

Perhaps if he posted with a lot of l33t  QUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  stuff you would find it more acceptable to you.

Aces High rules require that the postings be in English. I'm sure if he could post in German his spelling of German would be better than Howitzers.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2005, 08:27:09 AM »
Originally posted by maik
even though I  do not fully agree here with chris, I can't see why some people mean they start to make fun of this thread by jumping on him because of of his spelling.

So what? Some people do  :rolleyes:  And some people, including me, don't care what you do not care about, slapshot.

I wonder if those can of people is showing the same arrogance in RL, if they have one :rolleyes:

On Topic:
I don't see the whole thing to dramatic, we have plenty of maps in AH2. Each has it's own uniqe character.

regards

Well ... I don't care that you don't care than I don't care ... problem is ... he CARES about how I like to have fun in this game and wants to see it come to an end.

He thinks that furballin is a waste ... we'll excuse me ... It's the only part of this game that keeps bringing me back and for $14.95 a month, I am entitled to voice my opinion  (just like he did) when he seeks to eliminate or trash my idea of fun.

Point here is .... you go do your thing ... WIN THE WAR ... and leave me alone to do my thing ... AIR-TO-AIR COMBAT.

Drag up every single post that I have ever put on this BBS and see if you can find a post where I ask that the "WIN THE WAR" aspect of this game be eliminated. Find a post where I say ... WINNING THE WAR is a waste of resources - we need more people furballlin'. Guess what ... you won't find a single one.

You want to WIN THE WAR ... knock yourself out.

You want to FURBALL ... knock yourself out.

If you don't want to FURBALL ... thats fine with me ... just don't mock or degrade how I want to play this game.

My opinion is not arrogance ... its a fediddlein opinion ... simple as that.

If there is any arrogance displayed in this thread its from syncrII, thinking that his beloved style of gameplay is better or more important than mine or those Euros' who choose to furball and not play "WIN THE WAR'

Tuff watermelon that things aren't going full bore in German prime time ... yet still he wants to downplay the gameplay of his fellow Europeans that do play the same time as him.

syncrII ... what you need and really want is the up and coming TOD version of this game. Until that is released ... don't try to pee in my pool and I promise I won't pee in yours.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline NAVCAD

• Zinc Member
This topic is/has been posted to death.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2005, 08:27:18 AM »
OK!, Not that this horse hasn't been beaten and re-beaten to death, but SLAPSHOT, If you want to Furball, and not participate in " ...your silly war..." then go to the DA.  Don't make everyone who DOES want to win the war (on all sides of the map) suffer.  Don't get me wrong, vulching when taking a base is a viable tactic, keeping the enemy down while taking the field.  But when a furballer is at a field, and when asked to help in the taking of the field refuses, or when the furballers start crying because a bomber came and dropped the Ftr hangars (as he should when taking a field) that ruins the game for everyone, furballers and real estate takers alike.  

So if it's strickly furballing you want to do...FINE...grab some of your furballing bretheren and head to the DA.  This benifits both sides, you don't have to worry about the Ftr hangars being dropped, and the people who are trying to win the war don't have to hear the whining or get their prettythang shot off from lack of help.

Just my opinion, which is like an prettythang hole, everyone has one.

But lighten up on chris3, he's one of the better players and deserves more repect!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

..."Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid....", John Wayne as Sgt D.L. Stryker (Sands of Iwo Jima).

Offline NAVCAD

• Zinc Member
!!RIGHTS 2 QUAH!! is teh cheese!! teh Ub3r L33T!!! We PwN J0o ALL!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2005, 08:35:25 AM »
???????????

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2005, 08:49:56 AM »
LOL well that's funny cus I am 100% German, just born in the US.  Its just a joke and not a knock on Chris there.  Good lord you guys are high strung.  I like fighter town but everyone is entitled to their opinion, german or not.

I'm not sure where the bashing on my spelling comes in to play, but I'm sure you have your reasons.  I'm also sure that chris appreciates all the time you guys are putting in to defend him.  You both should pat yourselves on the back because you are the self proclaimed liberators of AH BBS rights!!!!  Wooohooo go you!