Author Topic: Furball arena ?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2005, 10:19:50 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
Ok... how bout we divide the "war" into one hour segments... the chesspeice with the most kills per hour per person wins the "war" and gets a bazillion perk points and then it starts all over.

and xmarine... I think that it is brave of you to even play as lamely as you do considering the horrible accident that took allmost all the fingers on your right hand.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Actually it's my left hand that was damaged in the accident...so indeed I only have the full use of 1 hand for gaming purposes.

I was unaware that was popular with the BoiKlowns. Autographs on request.

Ed: BTW, I also have a prosthetic leg (BKA, left side) from the "horrible accident" (in which people were killed), I'm sure with the class the BK's have shown thuis far, you nerds could squeese out a few peg-leg jokes or something. Calling me a "cripple" is even ok because at the end of the day this cripple has a hotter GF than you

I'll even give a pic of my prosthetic to your leader Dorf so he can practice his photoshop skills.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 10:27:21 AM by x0847Marine »

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2005, 10:21:38 AM »
IN :D

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2005, 10:22:56 AM »
hmm... the picture of you and your daughter shows that you have lost all the fingers save pinky and thumb, on your right hand.

and... as I speak for all BK's...   We never heard of you till you started spouting off here.

lazs

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2005, 10:25:49 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
I was unaware that was popular with the BoiKlowns. Autographs on request.

AHAHAHAHAHHA

:aok
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2005, 10:44:39 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
hmm... the picture of you and your daughter shows that you have lost all the fingers save pinky and thumb, on your right hand.

and... as I speak for all BK's...   We never heard of you till you started spouting off here.

lazs

Unless I put one of your parents in prison or something, why would your klown posse know I exist?

So maybe you could articulate your overall point better, I'm "lame" because an accident damaged my LEFT hand?

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Furball arena ?
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2005, 10:54:45 AM »
lol the post started good but finishes bad....

edit : hey its the 2nd page ! :)
now posting as SirNuke