Author Topic: Ann Coulter verbally assaulted in Connecticut university  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Ann Coulter verbally assaulted in Connecticut university
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 08:42:14 AM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
I hear an egg hit her adams apple

Well, yeah but it wasn't fair:  The guy was aiming at a wall and the dang thing got in the way.

You know why she likes Dick Cheney?

Because Wyoming is larger then her Adam's Apple.

Sakai
"The P-40B does all the work for you . . ."

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 08:45:48 AM »
Originally posted by 1K3
O'Reily Factor compared those party poopers (anti-Coulters) to the Nazis

O'Reilly, who famously screams people down and has their mike cutoff is your source for such comparative distinctions?

I am still wiping tears from my eyes 20 minutes after first reading this.

Sakai

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 08:51:32 AM »
Ya know as someone who watch’s O'Reilly I can tell you I have never seen him shut off a mic.

As far as the yelling down.....yes he does do that at times and it is annoying but some people deserve it.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 08:53:12 AM »
coulter is a model citizen looking for a banana republic.

her favourite book is the bible, the women is a vegetarian but still likes the bone.

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 08:55:58 AM »
Originally posted by Mighty1
Ya know as someone who watch’s O'Reilly I can tell you I have never seen him shut off a mic.

As far as the yelling down.....yes he does do that at times and it is annoying but some people deserve it.

By that logic and defense, then Ann must have deserved it....i guess.

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 09:01:13 AM »
Originally posted by Mighty1

I have several times,a nd seen him scream people down.

So some people deserve it, but Coulter does not?

That isn't consistent application of moral principles.

Sakai

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 09:40:27 AM »
See Rule #4, #5
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 12:36:48 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 09:53:32 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
See Rule #4, #5

So it's hateful to poke fun at the obvious?

Come on, this woman said Max Cleland was lucky to have three limbs blown off in nam, screamed at a legless VietNam vet, said everyone but her kind should die, and this is excused as humor.

But pointing out the awkward obvious is "hatred"?

Your position is not supportable.

Sakai
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 12:37:07 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 10:15:51 AM »
Originally posted by Sakai
So it's hateful to poke fun at the obvious?

Come on, this woman said Max Cleland was lucky to have three limbs blown off in nam, screamed at a legless VietNam vet, said everyone but her kind should die, and this is excused as humor.

But pointing out the awkward obvious is "hatred"?

Your position is not supportable.

Sakai

Links?

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 10:18:58 AM »
Torque would you say she is a new age girl?

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 10:24:58 AM »
Originally posted by rabbidrabbit
Links?

"Max Cleland should stop allowing Democrats to portray him as a war hero who lost his limbs taking enemy fire on the battlefields of Vietnam," she writes, claiming that he "lost three limbs in an accident during a routine non-combat mission where he was about to drink beer with friends. He saw a grenade on the ground and picked it up. He could have done that at Fort Dix. In fact, Cleland could have dropped a grenade on his foot as a National Guardsman. ... Luckily for Cleland’s political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it while in Vietnam."

Oh, if only there was some large and possibly world wide database that one could search.

Let me know if you really need more.

;-)

Sakai

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 10:30:31 AM »
Originally posted by Sakai
"Max Cleland should stop allowing Democrats to portray him as a war hero who lost his limbs taking enemy fire on the battlefields of Vietnam," she writes, claiming that he "lost three limbs in an accident during a routine non-combat mission where he was about to drink beer with friends. He saw a grenade on the ground and picked it up. He could have done that at Fort Dix. In fact, Cleland could have dropped a grenade on his foot as a National Guardsman. ... Luckily for Cleland’s political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it while in Vietnam."

Oh, if only there was some large and possibly world wide database that one could search.

Let me know if you really need more.

;-)

Sakai

So it's hateful to poke fun at the obvious?  I love it how you won't defend Howard Dean's comments and dismiss them as retoric.  But at least there's no one trying to physically shut him with his speech being just as hatefully and dangerous as Coulters.

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 11:00:56 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
So it's hateful to poke fun at the obvious?  I love it how you won't defend Howard Dean's comments and dismiss them as retoric.  But at least there's no one trying to physically shut him with his speech being just as hatefully and dangerous as Coulters.

I love how the right screams at the top of its lungs at eveyrone then cries foul when anyone talks back.

The hatred campaigns are a specialty of the right, I'd have to ask myself if I were you why I felt that was supportable and acceptable behavior?

Why is it that all factual data undermines your position and supports mine but no one can talk about it becaus eyou don't like it?  Is that really acceptable?

The GOP has created the current political atmosphere and now cries about how awful everything is.

This is shameful and disengeuous to my opinion.  

In 20 years when my kid is flying I'll ask him if there are still a bunch of embittered oldtimers complaining that the nation, although humming along smoothly, was somehow ruined by people poiting out the obvious.

Sakai

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 11:10:25 AM »
I don't pay much attention to Ann because she is waaaay over there >>>> from my political beliefs, however I will say I enjoy the entertainment that she provides indirectly by pissing off the liberals to the point that they attempt to deny her 1st amendment rights. Irony at its finest!

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 11:22:23 AM »
Originally posted by Mickey1992
"Music that seemed to come from somewhere in the raucous audience that packed the Jorgensen Center at the University of Connecticut Wednesday night brought Ann Coulter's speech to an abrupt end about 15 minutes after she started.

After waiting with her bodyguard on stage for several minutes for the music to stop while a section of the audience chanted "You suck, you suck," an irritated Coulter said she would not finish her speech. She said she would go straight to questions and answers, suggesting the disruption was the best the liberals could do to counter her."

Drowning out the opposing opinion seems to be the popular thing nowadays.  I blame the political talk shows, where it is mandatory that no one gets the opportunity to finish a complete sentence without being yelled at or talked over.

"Meet the Press" is the only credible political talk show. All the others are pure garbage.

Furthermore, anyone who thinks Coulter is even the least bit attractive are no more instinctive than a striper hitting a yellow bucktail. Some guys -clearly the desperate type..always go for any underweight blonde female.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 11:28:08 AM by Red Tail 444 »