Author Topic: could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)  (Read 5969 times)

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2005, 10:20:33 PM »
The world is full of graveyards of people who decided they would not live on their knees.

Vad thankfully I live in a place where I am permitted to enjoy both basic human necesities, food and liberty. I would chose that always over the ussr where you were permited to have one or the other, but never both.

The only reason I can think of to have food  in a country where there is no freedom of speech is if one has a hope of leaving such a prison. If there is no hope of ever leaving, it's better just to be dead.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2005, 11:07:50 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
The world is full of graveyards of people who decided they would not live on their knees.

Vad thankfully I live in a place where I am permitted to enjoy both basic human necesities, food and liberty. I would chose that always over the ussr where you were permited to have one or the other, but never both.

The only reason I can think of to have food  in a country where there is no freedom of speech is if one has a hope of leaving such a prison. If there is no hope of ever leaving, it's better just to be dead.

How often do you practice this..... freedom of speech?

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2005, 11:21:32 PM »

If you are living in a place where you are permitted (by others who really had to make a decision - live or die) to enjoy everything, don't be stupid and blab about something you have never experienced. You never had "no hope of leaving", and you have never really had to choose should your child live or die.

You argue with Boroda or Estel, or anybody else in the world about issues  you have never seen and even don't know how they look like.
You are  trying to teach real pilots how to land this aircraft having seen plane only on the pictures.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2005, 11:32:12 PM »
My location doesn't affect facts or logic. To say it does would be stupid.

Because you lived there you are allowed to tell boroda and estel how the ussr sucked but I am not ?

Sorry, but in this country I'm free to state my opinion about anything I want.

And by the way, I would never be so stupid as to try to argue with boroda and estel.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 11:43:40 PM by Suave »

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »
My location doesn't affect facts or logic. To say it does would be stupid.

Because you lived there you are allowed to tell boroda and estel how the ussr sucked but I am not ?

Sorry, but in this country I'm free to state my opinion about anything I want.

And by the way, I would never be so stupid as to try to argue with boroda and estel.

"If there is no hope of ever leaving, it's better just to be dead." - are that your words?

In this country you can chat about what ever you want, but when you plump something like " I would better die but never... (add anything)" anybody has right to ask: are you really understand what are you talking about?
And in this country everybody has right to prove that you are nothing more than loudmouth.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2005, 12:10:02 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
If you are living in a place where you are permitted (by others who really had to make a decision - live or die) to enjoy everything, don't be stupid and blab about something you have never experienced. You never had "no hope of leaving", and you have never really had to choose should your child live or die.

You argue with Boroda or Estel, or anybody else in the world about issues  you have never seen and even don't know how they look like.
You are  trying to teach real pilots how to land this aircraft having seen plane only on the pictures.

:rofl :cry :rofl :cry

Post this rhetoric somewhere else.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2005, 12:21:34 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
:rofl :cry :rofl :cry

Post this rhetoric somewhere else.  

Karaya

What for?  According to mentality of local population it is the exact place where it has to be.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2005, 12:28:11 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
What for?  According to mentality of local population it is the exact place where it has to be.

I'm in America, don't talk about places you have no idea about please.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2005, 12:28:55 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
"If there is no hope of ever leaving, it's better just to be dead." - are that your words?

In this country you can chat about what ever you want, but when you plump something like " I would better die but never... (add anything)" anybody has right to ask: are you really understand what are you talking about?
And in this country everybody has right to prove that you are nothing more than loudmouth.

I'll suppose at this point that the reason for your oneryness towards me is that you disagree with something I've said. Could you tell me and the readers what this is please.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2005, 12:32:27 AM »
Originally posted by Vad

If I were in a place so horrible as you described, with no hope of escaping. Why on earth wouldn't I want to die?

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2005, 12:34:14 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I'm in America, don't talk about places you have no idea about please.  

Karaya

I'm in Toronto, Canada, and have been living and working here last 6 years. Been in US a lot of times.

Have you ever been in the  USSR?
Please, don't talk about places you have no idea about!

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2005, 12:36:22 AM »
Originally posted by Vad

Please, don't talk about places you have no idea about!

Please stop telling people that because they have never been to a place they have no idea about it.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2005, 12:44:34 AM »
If I were in a place so horrible as you described, with no hope of escaping. Why on earth wouldn't I want to die?

Because I am alive. And Boroda, and Estel, and my parents, and a lot of people in modern Russia. We all overcame and survived. And now my daughter who was almost dead in 1991 is studing busyness management in Toronto university.

And we don't like when somebody who has never experinced anything worse than cut on the finger is trying to teach us what we had to do and when we had to die.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2005, 12:45:50 AM »
Please stop telling people that because they have never been to a place they have no idea about it.

Please, tell this Karaya. It  is his idea.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2005, 12:54:47 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
Because I am alive. And Boroda, and Estel, and my parents, and a lot of people in modern Russia. We all overcame and survived. And now my daughter who was almost dead in 1991 is studing busyness management in Toronto university.

And we don't like when somebody who has never experinced anything worse than cut on the finger is trying to teach us what we had to do and when we had to die.

Then you must've had hope.

Now, what did I say that you disagree with?