Author Topic: Acts of War on the US border  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
Acts of War on the US border
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 02:32:14 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I am 100% for invading Mexico, smashing that little gnat with a sledgehammer and turning ol'Mexico into our 51st state

It would cost us financially at first yes. But the long time benifits would far outweigh any initial  financial loss.

It would be the next great tourist and retirement state.

Course Texas probably wouldnt like it because it would then become the countries 3rd largest state instead of only the second:p

Actually, I think Kinky Freidman is already planning an invasion after the Peoples Rupublic Army of Texas army gets formed under the leadership of General Ted Nugent. After we claim Mexico as a part of Texas, we'll seceed from the USA.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2006, 08:37:39 AM »
I like Americans of mexican decent for the most part..

For the most part I don't like illegal alien criminals.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 08:40:24 AM »
On Wednesday, Chertoff played down the reports of border incursions by the Mexican military. He suggested many of the incursions could have been mistakes, blaming bad navigation by military personnel or attributing the incursions to criminals dressed in military garb.

:rofl   What a friggen moron. Maps must be at a premium. Sure............I`m sure that noone noticed that little thing called the Rio Grande when they crossed it. Bad navigation my white boody. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 08:41:44 AM »
Originally posted by Waffle BAS
After we claim Mexico as a part of Texas, we'll seceed from the USA.

We don`t have to Waff, we were never legaly in. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 09:16:02 AM »
MEXICO...        the " U.S.A.'s eternal cockroach "........
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 11:27:25 AM »
Mexico becomes the 51st state, we can finally get our factories and jobs back that went there years ago
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 12:43:04 PM »
Originally posted by RAIDER14
Put a electric fence up that will teach them

Well, there was a great story about some new-rich guy building a cottage in some village near Moscow.

Locals were stealing construction materials, fence and guards didn't help: old village houses all around had new windows, brick constructions etc. Nothing helped.

Then he decided to make an electric fence. Theft stopped.

But the whole village got electric heating for free in winter, they got 24/7 street illumination and electrically-heated greenhouses. The rich guy's electricity bill was several times more then the price of stolen materials.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »
Mexican military Humvees were towing what appeared to be thousands of pounds of marijuana across the border into the United States

what`s the problem here?

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 01:11:46 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
:rofl   What a friggen moron. Maps must be at a premium. Sure............I`m sure that noone noticed that little thing called the Rio Grande when they crossed it. Bad navigation my white boody. :)

You mean like these maps Jackal?

MEXICO CITY (Jan. 25) - A Mexican government commission said Tuesday it will distribute at least 70,000 maps showing highways, rescue beacons and water tanks in the Arizona desert to curb the death toll among illegal border crossers.

The National Human Rights Commission, a government-funded agency with independent powers, denied the maps - similar to a comic-style guide booklet Mexico distributed last year - would encourage illegal immigration.

Officials said the maps would help guide those in trouble find rescue beacons and areas with cell phone reception. The maps will also show the distance a person can walk in the desert in a single day.

"We are not trying in any way to encourage or promote migration," said Mauricio Farah, one of the commission's national inspectors. "The only thing we are trying to do is warn them of the risks they face and where to get water, so they don't die."

Russ Knocke, a spokesman for the U.S. Homeland Security Department, questioned whether the maps would keep those crossing the border safer.

"It is not helpful for anyone, no matter how well intended they might be, to produce road maps that lead aliens into the desolate and dangerous areas along the border, and potentially invite criminal activity, human exploitation and personal risk," he said.

And some advocates of greater immigration control were irritated by the map announcement.

"What's next? Are they going to buy them bus tickets to Chicago?" said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a Washington-based think tank. "It's clearly a bad thing for Mexico to be encouraging illegal immigration."

The comic booklet for migrants was distributed by the government in early 2005 and warned of the perils of crossing illegally into the United States, while offering tips to stay safe.

The booklet, of which about 1.5 million were printed, enraged some advocates of stricter immigration policies in the United States who argue that it encouraged illegal migration.

Farah said his commission was simply trying to prevent deaths and estimated that around 500 Mexicans died trying to cross the border in 2005. Many die in the desert, where summer temperatures soar above 100 degrees, and many drown while attempting to cross the Rio Grande river.

The commission plans to hang the poster-size maps in March in places where migrants will see them, such as migrant-aid groups, the commission's offices and in Mexican border towns.

They were designed by the Tucson, Ariz.-based rights group Humane Borders, which operates some of the desert water stations. The group previously distributed about 100 posters in the Mexican border town of Sasabe.

The Rev. Robin Hoover, president of Humane Borders, said maps are needed in southern Mexico so migrants can weigh the risks before leaving home.

Some of the posters have warnings, such as "Don't go. There isn't enough water," but officials conceded many migrants were unlikely to heed the advice.

Knocke said the United States had increased personnel and surveillance along the border to discourage illegal crossings and immigrant smugglers.

"Our message should be clear: we are securing our borders and we're dramatically increasing the likelihood of apprehensions," he said.

Farah said migration "is a human right" and that "the United States should be grateful" the commission is doing something to curb the death toll, because "hundreds of thousands of Mexicans help maintain their economy."

Mexicans working in the United States are a huge source of revenue for Mexico, sending home more than $16 billion in remittances in 2004, Mexico's second largest source of foreign currency after oil exports according to the country's central bank.

Associated Press writer Lara Jakes Jordan in Washington contributed to this report.

01/24/06 18:24 EST

Wait.  "Farah said migration "is a human right" and that "the United States should be grateful" the commission is doing something to curb the death toll, because "hundreds of thousands of Mexicans help maintain their economy."  

SINCE WHEN DO LEECHES HELP KEEP BLOOD IN YOUR BODY??  THEY SEND 16 BILLION DOLLARS BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES IN MEXICO EVERY YEAR SO
THEY CAN TRY TO CROSS THE BORDER AND TAKE MORE JOBS FROM US.  Maintain our economy?   Please, help us maintain it some more.  Just start robbing the banks.  Its faster.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:16:34 PM by StarOfAfrica2 »

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 01:23:27 PM »
"We are not trying in any way to encourage or promote migration," said Mauricio Farah
so it is called "migration" now? is he insuating mexicans are not human, but some instinctive animal like a bird?
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 01:30:40 PM »
Again I think this is somewhat linked but seperate at the same time from the immigration issue.  These drugs are a problem by themselves.  When Mexican mercenaries get invovled it escelates ten fold.

I did find it humerous with a tint if pride when the article said the drug runners were fended off by two Texas state troopers.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 01:31:57 PM »
We are allowed to shoot trespassers on our property, why can we not shoot trespassers on our land paid for by our tax dollars?
-SW
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:40:22 PM by AKS\/\/ulfe »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 01:38:36 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
We are allowed to shoot trespessers on our property, why can we not shoot trespessers on our land paid for by our tax dollars?
-SW

That's a good question!  Why not beef up the border patrol with volunteer citizens brigade and such?  Kinda like volunteer fire fighters.  Put out the call And I'd bet you'd get a half million applications.  Kind of like the minute men but deputized to act instead of call.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
That's a good question!  Why not beef up the border patrol with volunteer citizens brigade and such?  Kinda like volunteer fire fighters.  Put out the call And I'd bet you'd get a half million applications.  Kind of like the minute men but deputized to act instead of call.

It's been done...

Arizona Border Watch

Careful.. the pics are not suitable for those with a weak stomach.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 03:19:21 PM »
I'm all for shooting illegal aliens as they cross.

The ACLU would never have it, though.