Author Topic: The Latest 9/11 conspiresists  (Read 1574 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
The Latest 9/11 conspiresists
« on: February 13, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »
For your amusement.

Please by all means. Debunk away  ;)

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »
The maximum flame temperature increase for burning hydrocarbons (jet fuel) in air is, thus, about 1000 °C -- hardly sufficient to melt steel at 1500 °C.

You would think a Phd would understand he above diagram which shows the different crystalline phases of steel with respect to temperature and carbon content.

The horizontal line at about 740 C shows a beginning of change from ferrite structure to an austenitic crystal structure.  Steel rapidly loses its elastic properties and goes more plastic above this temperature line, which is the property a blacksmith takes advantage of in his furnace.

a 1000 C fire will cause steel to go to this more plastic structure and while nowhere near "melting" it is well above elastic failure.

It looks as though Phd does not stand for intelligence.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »
Being an Architectural Engineer (i'll say it if I damn well want to!) everything McGroin said is true.  

Steel becomes ultimately malleable at 1200 degrees, but begins losing significant strength at 600 degrees (fahrenheit).
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 08:28:23 PM »
Thank you, thank you.

Was sent to me I suspect, as a dig. Just thought some of you might like to help me fling back.

Nice guy and all. In fact he's one of my best friends.
Just a bit gullable. Lives in a Wayyyyyyy left town and typically surrounded by wayyyyyyy left people. So often information he gets is skewed just a bit.

I have fun mess'n with him though.

Now if I could just get him to understand that our Solar system is part of the milky way. LOL
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 08:39:16 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin

Phd stands for educated, education and intelligence are not synonymous.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 08:40:51 PM »
These type of people will never go away.  I saw with my very own eyes a team recreate the JFK shooting (the so called "magic bullet") right down to every last detail and it was completely possible.  People still think it was a big conspiracy and such when a team proved in real time that oswald could have made the shot.

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 08:46:25 PM »
:O

Devils face in smoke at the wtc

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 08:55:25 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Being an Architectural Engineer (i'll say it if I damn well want to!) everything McGroin said is true.  

Steel becomes ultimately malleable at 1200 degrees, but begins losing significant strength at 600 degrees (fahrenheit).

actually Im kinda surprised the guy doesnt realise this inasmuch as he is a welder.

And the Metal didnt have to reach a molten state. It just had to become too soft to support he weight above. Which given the weight it supported. Would have happened well before it reached a molten state anyway.

Figured you guys would enjoy it for amusments sake
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 08:56:25 PM »
I could make a couple photoshoped pictures of britney spears with a noodle and put a CNN logo on them as well.  It doesnt mean it actually happened.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 09:02:41 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
I could make a couple photoshoped pictures of britney spears with a noodle and put a CNN logo on them as well.  It doesnt mean it actually happened.

Could ya please!

Would make a great Email lmao
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 09:07:02 PM »
I watched the towers collapse while the tv cameras filmed it. I didnt see any explosions coming out of the building. You would think that with the explosions you see in those pics that I would have noticed that when I watched both towers collapse. /shrug
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 09:44:10 PM »
The steel would be designed with safety factors.  Every single piece would be able to hold 1.2 times the Dead load (self weight, equipment weight, i.e. weight you specifically know will be there) PLUS 1.6 times the Live Load (people weight, non fixed fixtures, desks, paper, so on and so forth) without yielding.  

But if the steel starts losing strength, it'll suddenly start yielding.  If it starts to yield and the weight isn't taken off a little bit, it'll fracture suddenly.  

So as the fire was burning hotter and hotter, it was turning the steel into string and the concrete was being burned through.  The main problem with the concrete being burned through was the reinforcement steel.  Without it, the concrete can only hold weight in exactly one direction.  

That's not forgetting buckling.  All the columns that weren't on fire wouldn't be able to hold all that load, which is what I suspect (i'd have to check) is also why the building collapsed suddenly.  

And one more thing.  Fireproofing isn't really fireproof.  All it does is delay the heat transfer.  A good layer of fireproof would take 2 hours to burn through.  This means the occupants have 2 more hours to get out safely (give or take).  However, the fireproofing was all blown off of the columns when the planes hit.  Thus the steel was instantly exposed to the fire.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 09:46:49 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
[IMG]

Piled higher and deeper?
sand