Author Topic: Complete Military History of France  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Complete Military History of France
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2006, 10:12:55 AM »
Anybody see Mencia's 'conversation with an Arab' bit?

Arab: 'We are crazy.. you don't know us. We're dangerous. We destroyed two of your towers..."

Mencia: 'Crazy? We'll show yah Crazy.. you took out two of our buildings.. we took out two of your countries. You wanna see how we play the game, call the Japanese. They'll have a guy with three dongs and no testicles tell yah all about how freakin CRAZY we play the game.."

I was gasping... freakin hugely funny; and dead on true.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2006, 10:15:46 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
Theres a reason why "French Military History" has achieved 'comedy gold' status.

Lets let the French explain it thorughly.

here ... I'm lost (completly:))

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
here ... I'm lost (completly:))

See?

Answer #1... they get 'lost'. (completely) ;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2006, 10:20:38 AM »
Wow, a thread to troll and incite reaction and flamebait.

I'm not sure it's humor, maybe in the "pull my finger" kind of way I guess.

All the originator gets to do is show us how he can pass gas.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: Complete Military History of France
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2006, 10:47:58 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r

Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

But never fear - The French are always there when they need us!

:aok  Classic.
Thread voted "Most Entertaining Of The Year" with a nomination for "Most Comedic  Content".
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2006, 11:04:26 AM »
Stinky bait -- you are what you eat?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »
"Newfound"?
Excuse me beetle, i'm going to differ from your expectations.
I was born a foreigner, and was a foreigner in both sides of my family, and every country I visited.  So you could say I've always been adoptive, except..
I don't quite see any place on this stupid rock that I'd feel at home in the sense that I'd grow roots as naturaly as its natives, as everywhere I go, 90% of the people I see are more homebred and less traveled than I regardless of social standing or education.
France is home to my birth certificate.. that's it.  My homeland is in my shoes or in some chick's bed.

I never trusted your conciliant BS because you always had the same mannerisms as local people who still believe their patch of grass is the only true grass anywhere.. every continental/national/regional/religion's/family's culture on this rock has its little quirky folksy more or less consciously irrational traditions that they refuse to replace with reason, and the nuances of your mannerisms always rung that way to me.
In retrospect, your increasingly flattering, huckster, back bending act and oily trolling fit that gut feeling just right.

Till I find a better one, the US is my current top pick for place I'd place my bet on, not just to live in, but fight for and relate to most.
Euros have this cliche that ameritards find certain values (such as honor, random pick) worth more than earthly posessions such as limbs and blood; to keep a long enumeration of fundamental values short, yes, I do believe the real empirical USA, not the trash it (and every other country, respectively) includes, is what I identify with most.  
The things I instinctively believed in since I was small (i.e. as early as kindergarten), which includes fundamental political issues (to my regret, since I'd always recognized politics, and people in large groups in general, are mostly corrupt and disfunctional) are best mirrored in american livelihood.
That should make it easy for you to distortedly quote me as implying it's the only valid or perfect livelihood for homo sapiens sapiens..

I could go on but now that I've typed this far, I don't know why I need to  justify anything to you.
I'm not about to reduce myself to redneck or chav or beauf or fascist or any other weak-willed corruption anytime soon..

And to respond to your post verbatum, I meant that Saw and co. had better things to spent time on than play this stupid chauvinistic game, since it's really not about good taste and humor as two-bit comical spam at best, stale cage-rattling tactics otherwise.. if anyone persistant it's your blue-hatted scambaiting.

Piss up a rope, you're one of the last posters here to take moral advice from.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 12:37:13 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2006, 12:37:51 PM »
That's right beet, backpeddle.
Coward.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
Originally posted by moot
"Newfound"?
Excuse me beetle, i'm going to differ from your expectations.
I was born a foreigner, and was a foreigner in both sides of my family, and every country I visited.  So you could say I've always been adoptive, except..
I don't quite see any place on this stupid rock that I'd feel at home in the sense that I'd grow roots as naturaly as its natives, as everywhere I go, 90% of the people I see are more homebred and less traveled than I regardless of social standing or education.
France is home to my birth certificate.. that's it.  My homeland is in my shoes or in some chick's bed.

I never trusted your conciliant BS because you always had the same mannerisms as local people who still believe their patch of grass is the only true grass anywhere.. every continental/national/regional/religion's/family's culture on this rock has its little quirky folksy more or less consciously irrational traditions that they refuse to replace with reason, and the nuances of your mannerisms always rung that way to me.
In retrospect, your increasingly flattering, huckster, back bending act and oily trolling fit that gut feeling just right.

Till I find a better one, the US is my current top pick for place I'd place my bet on, not just to live in, but fight for and relate to most.
Euros have this cliche that ameritards find certain values (such as honor, random pick) worth more than earthly posessions such as limbs and blood; to keep a long enumeration of fundamental values short, yes, I do believe the real empirical USA, not the trash it (and every other country, respectively) includes, is what I identify with most.  
The things I instinctively believed in since I was small (i.e. as early as kindergarten), which includes fundamental political issues (to my regret, since I'd always recognized politics, and people in large groups in general, are mostly corrupt and disfunctional) are best mirrored in american livelihood.
That should make it easy for you to distortedly quote me as implying it's the only valid or perfect livelihood for homo sapiens sapiens..

I could go on but now that I've typed this far, I don't know why I need to  justify anything to you.
I'm not about to reduce myself to redneck or chav or beauf or fascist or any other weak-willed corruption anytime soon..

And to respond to your post verbatum, I meant that Saw and co. had better things to spent time on than play this stupid chauvinistic game, since it's really not about good taste and humor as two-bit comical spam at best, stale cage-rattling tactics otherwise.. if anyone persistant it's your blue-hatted scambaiting.

Piss up a rope, you're one of the last posters here to take moral advice from.

Frikkin AWSOME!!

GET some!!

Damn, it was a pure pleasure reading that.. and Moot, you deserve far more American Accolades that a whloe buncha 'natives' that grew up here. You join in my mind the ranks of many, many American residents like Frenchy & Russian that actually GET it.

Thanks.. ya made my day.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2006, 04:33:57 PM »
I play a chauvinistic game? Sorry, but am not even french. I usualy am the 1st one to 'pick on' them 'face to face' but to the contrary of most intardnet personas here, I've been there (Other than the local PX). It is usualy my own perception and is mostly in good jest.

I guess all them morons here got to me... should have know better, you had that right.

edit: doesn't quite summ up to how I feel about all this, but it's too late to type more.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 04:41:40 PM by Saintaw »
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2006, 05:33:01 PM »
Ya that was snipped from .. french military victories

A oldie but goodie.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2006, 06:22:36 PM »
"If you consider strategic objectives, 1812 was a tie."

By todays rules would have to have a shoot out now to declare a winner. No more ties.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2006, 07:04:41 PM »
thank god we had the danish with us.

:D

Up The Danes!

Up the Danish too. Specially the Cheese Danish:aok
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
Anybody see Mencia's 'conversation with an Arab' bit?

Arab: 'We are crazy.. you don't know us. We're dangerous. We destroyed two of your towers..."

Mencia: 'Crazy? We'll show yah Crazy.. you took out two of our buildings.. we took out two of your countries. You wanna see how we play the game, call the Japanese. They'll have a guy with three dongs and no testicles tell yah all about how freakin CRAZY we play the game.."

I was gasping... freakin hugely funny; and dead on true.

yup you do all this and then invade any country that tries to produce similar weapons because you are scared it will happen back to you.

One rule for you and another for anyone else?

Can i just add: I love America, Americans and there is not an ounce of envy or hatred within me for my western cousins.

comments like that of Lasz ("i would welcome europe invading america") are the things that make me wonder.

and it pisses me off that my granfather and many other relatives fought in a huge war only for some sunburnt gun toting nutball to come along and say 'your grandfather fought like a POS, he got his azzz saved by my country'

thats just insulting to the limit.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2006, 07:23:12 PM »
Where is Skuzzy?