Author Topic: Islam is going Nuclear  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« on: April 25, 2006, 07:10:49 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/04/25/iran.rice.ap/index.html

Kinda makes a fella feel warm all over.....

Of course the liberals, and euros would tell you that Islam has every right to protect itself from the great satan.....even though these people enjoy killing themselves by exploding things in crowded places.

I guess just as long as they are the blue dots on the map.....
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »
The blues die in the future during nuclear holocaust, the reds rebuild America strong again. Darwins theory of the strongest surviving. :aok

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Re: Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:27:28 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/04/25/iran.rice.ap/index.html

Kinda makes a fella feel warm all over.....

Of course the liberals, and euros would tell you that Islam has every right to protect itself from the great satan.....even though these people enjoy killing themselves by exploding things in crowded places.

I guess just as long as they are the blue dots on the map.....
Pakistan is Islamic country, right? Thy are our allies and they have nukes?right?

So why you generalize Iran as all Islam people?

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:29:52 PM »
When are we going to attack Brazil?
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:05:35 PM »
while its supreme leader said Tehran was ready to transfer its nuclear technology to other countries

That alone should be enough to want to stop them.  Unfettered proliferation to any nutbag third world country would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Pakistan is Islamic country, right? Thy are our allies and they have nukes?right?

So why you generalize Iran as all Islam people?

Ramzey fwiw we (the US) did punish pakistan for violiating their agreement in the prolifereation treaty.  They had several brokered arms deals to include F16s that never got delivered because of it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 09:23:33 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:06:10 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence

NO WAR FOR NUTS!
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 09:40:29 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Ramzey fwiw we (the US) did punish pakistan for violiating their agreement in the prolifereation treaty.  They had several brokered arms deals to include F16s that never got delivered because of it.

Have we treat them about bombing their plants beucose of that?

Turkey is Islamic but member of NATO.
We cant flame one relligion beucose of one country politic.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
Originally posted by ramzey
Have we treat them about bombing their plants beucose of that?

Turkey is Islamic but member of NATO.
We cant flame one relligion beucose of one country politic.

Sure we can.  Iran want's to wage war on "the west" they are islamic.....it fits.

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:40:50 PM »
When oh when will you ever learn? Obviously, never.

For a century now, US interference in the domestic affairs of another country has come back to haunt it.

Iran was a friend of the US.

The present generation of Iranians distrust and dislike the UK and US because their parents lived under a brutal dictator, installed after the peaceful and thriving democracy of Iran was overthrown by the US and UK to protect the interests of the UK oil business in Iran. They wanted to keep the Iranians barefoot and poor while sucking the oil and gas wealth out the ground. The democracy of Iran wanted to end foreign interference and control of its resources.

If the US was overthrown by a larger power that you admired and trusted, but betrayed you, and you lived under a brutal dictator supported by that power, what would you teach your children?

Not one of the hostages from the embassy was killed, because the Iranians were not inhumane. They simply wanted the dictator returned from safe harbor in the US.

Learn some history, Gunslinger.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 10:40:51 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence

Whelp.. since all the mexicans are here, and all the salvadoran and hondurans are in mexico, and all the brazillians have moved up to salvador and honduras and chavez and the argentinians have moved up to brazil...

..., in answer to your question, i'd say pretty much any day now.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

storch

Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »
does that mean the penguins have invaded argentina?  will a penguin get the lead role in evita?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »
Originally posted by Rolex

For a century now, US interference in the domestic affairs of another country has come back to haunt it.

Yup help out European governments during ww2.
1st with supplies then with troops.
Then some 60+ years later those same governments stick it to the US every chance they get.
That will teach the us to meddle in euro affairs.

Notice : I am not talking about the people in general. But Euro gov is just as bad as the US gov.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:07:27 AM »
pssst...it's "nooklar".  
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 01:21:49 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Yup help out European governments during ww2.
1st with supplies then with troops.
Then some 60+ years later those same governments stick it to the US every chance they get.
That will teach the us to meddle in euro affairs.

Notice : I am not talking about the people in general. But Euro gov is just as bad as the US gov.

Bronk

I guess everyone who has done something good once in their lifetime should forever be imune to stuff one does for the rest of their lives then.

Great logic Bronk :rofl

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Sure we can.  Iran want's to wage war on "the west" they are islamic.....it fits.

Propaganda war, do you remember mobile WMD production units, secret balistic missles .........