Author Topic: Islam is going Nuclear  (Read 3918 times)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »
Originally posted by storch
does that mean the penguins have invaded argentina?  will a penguin get the lead role in evita?

Eventually some penguin will launch a singing career and dress like a slut.. so ya it will happen:lol

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 03:34:27 PM »
I know I'm not as smart as the rest of you when it comes to war and stuff like that, but I believe what I believe, and I know what I feel is right, and personally I wouldn't give a madman a nucler bomb, nor would I let him or any of his closest friends (countries) develope them either.

But who am I to make policies?

Ever see Planet of the Apes? The forbiden zone used to be the east coast of the United States.

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
We have more DPCIMs than they have loons wraped in blankets.

Is there any doubt at how 3rd world banana republic these savages are?, kids in blankets to clear minefields?... lol suckers.

My wife was born in Iran, grew up there for a bit, well educated speaks 5 languages and all that... she and her friends don't have national pride at the govt slaughtering kids, they laugh at the stupid rhetoric and transparent brain washing... just like we do. Of course she can do that now that shes in the US, laughing at the lunatic fringe while in Iran is a health hazard.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:53:40 PM by x0847Marine »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 06:51:06 PM »
Originally posted by Grendel
So how do you suppose it is them who want to wage war?
How many countries Iran has invaded on last/current century?
Is Iran threatening to invade anyone?
WHich one it is: is Iran current threatening to invade, or is somebody speaking about invading/bombing them?

Any sovereign country has the right for self-defence. So far Iran hasn't made any moves to threaten anyone.

you have tunnel vision.  Invasion isn't the only form of aggression.

The president of Iran has clearly stated
1.  He wants to wipe israel off the map
2.  He will supply other muslim nations with nuke technoligy

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 07:24:16 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
you have tunnel vision.  Invasion isn't the only form of aggression.

The president of Iran has clearly stated
1.  He wants to wipe israel off the map
2.  He will supply other muslim nations with nuke technoligy

tunnel vision?lol

The president's of US since 20 years treat Iran about bombing their land.
US support Iraq with chemical weapon to be used against Iran.
US Navy start several accidents wich can drive to war.

Arabs talking about wiping out israel is same treat as Russians treating western countries about invading them in could war. Nothing is going to happend.
Media war just speed up rising gas prices, whos interest is that?

Im not supporting iranian or any other country nuclear weapon program, im against any kind of WMD.
But treating other country we could expect they gonna treat us back. right? just to keep face

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 07:37:53 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
We have more DPCIMs than they have loons wraped in blankets.

LOL!

'loons wraped in blankets'

hehehhehehheehhahahhahhhahhaj jajjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

now, that just sounds....

..right

wonder how long it'll take for that one to land on the 'PC Proscribed' list.

:aok  Good one, Marine!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 08:06:30 PM »
Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Iranies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.
Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »
Originally posted by ramzey
tunnel vision?lol

The president's of US since 20 years treat Iran about bombing their land.
US support Iraq with chemical weapon to be used against Iran.
US Navy start several accidents wich can drive to war.

Arabs talking about wiping out israel is same treat as Russians treating western countries about invading them in could war. Nothing is going to happend.
Media war just speed up rising gas prices, whos interest is that?

Im not supporting iranian or any other country nuclear weapon program, im against any kind of WMD.
But treating other country we could expect they gonna treat us back. right? just to keep face

wow something with some oomph.  Not just retoric about "well they havn't invaded any body so they must be OK" because when those comments get made that's exactly the kind of tunnle vision I was talking about.  

NEWSFLASH:

US STANCE ON IRAN IS TO USE DIPLOMACY UNTIL IT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE.    Reguardless of what the US has done in the past we all live in the present.  That means that what happens NOW effects (or is it affects? I can never remember) us now.  If a president of a hostile nation starts spouting off that he wants to give nukes to the rest of the muslim world that scares me.

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 09:26:01 PM »
Looks like we invaded the wrong country there Gun, eh?

Maxwell Smart voice on/ "Missed it by >< that much" /Maxwell Smart voice off.

Keep those Fighting Keyboardists divisions ready!!

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 10:48:24 PM »
If the U.S. attacks Iran and Russia is one of Iran's closest allies won't Russia see the attacks as a act of aggresion or war????:confused: :noid

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 11:25:42 PM »
russia?

russia who?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 12:06:56 AM »
Is there any such a thing as a purely "tactical" nuke?

Was there ever?

Insane gibberish. Use a nuke, and it's automatic strategical. Automatic political.

But who needs nukes anyways?

Scrape all of these 101st Fighting Keyboardists up off of their Lazy Boys and chute 'em in the desert. That should do it.

Take radical measures to hydrate them....  Give them the sacred object of their precious 2nd ammendment, point 'em in the right direction.... and go back to reading the sports section and wincing every time you come across an article that points out how bad things are going with them.

Hello and welcome to your foreign policy.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 12:26:18 AM »
could it be.... ??

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 12:47:41 AM »
:rofl
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Islam is going Nuclear
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 12:52:02 AM »

ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO US!111!1!!1!!!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo