Author Topic: GV game in AH sucks...  (Read 2299 times)

Offline JMFJ

• Copper Member
GV game in AH sucks...
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2006, 11:58:06 AM »
Originally posted by NHawk
The main problem is that most people don't take the ground game seriously. If they can't get to where they want to go, instead of fighting their way on the ground they take the easy way out and up bombers. If people would take the time to understand the ground game they would discover that they can become immersed in the complexities of it.

Well said NHawk

Expecting instant gratification when you GV only 1 to 2 sorties a month, is pretty unrealistic expectations.  The GV's are no different than planes if you take a week off and come back, it takes awhile to get back in that groove of where you left off at.

As my father once said to me, "son the only instant gratification you will find in this world is taking a poop."

KING KONG

Offline JMFJ

• Copper Member
GV game in AH sucks...
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2006, 12:04:17 PM »
Ask any one of the Hells Angels who GV, ask bushlt, ask tuffnuts, they would all laugh there butts off at your answers to what my list meant.

You don't have a clue, use anyone one of those obvious definitions against me in open range combat.  I will hand you your butt not majority of the time EVERYTIME.  That is the difference between skill and tricks tricks will fail you, skill wil not.

I spawn camp as much as you vulch/cherry pick.  It happens but I prefer a good cat and mouse game any day of the week.

P.S. If you don't care why are you posting?, you still didn't answer my question I specifically asked you to define out for me since it was so obvious.  I even gave you a multiple choice so you still have a 1 in 3 chance of not looking like a fool.

KING KONG
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 12:09:02 PM by JMFJ »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
GV game in AH sucks...
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2006, 12:18:59 PM »
Belive this one has runn it course.

HiTech