Author Topic: What’s Wrong With the Democrats?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
What’s Wrong With the Democrats?
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2006, 12:14:07 AM »
It's hosed, but I'm a charitable guy. :D

Glad you liked them. :)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2006, 12:15:49 AM »
Whenever I hear that my jaw just drops in amazement. Because no, the "nation" didn't elect him. 51% of the nation elected him. In fact, more of the nation voted to elect Gore the 1st time around.

No, last time I checked, dead people don't count.  Ironically, all those dead people seem to vote democrat though.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 12:17:49 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
It's hosed, but I'm a charitable guy. :D

Glad you liked them. :)

The Flames pin is on our Bulletin Board at work to piss off the Edmonton fans!!!
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2006, 12:20:44 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
No, last time I checked, dead people don't count.

Oh yay. Another super duper  debate coming my way I can tell. I'm bracing for it.

(mea culpa - "arms for hostages" was the name given to yet another of the shennanigans of the Reagan era. Star players coming to a concert venue near you.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:23:11 AM by Nash »

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2006, 12:22:10 AM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
The Flames pin is on our Bulletin Board at work to piss off the Edmonton fans!!!

:aok

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2006, 12:37:19 AM »
all im saying is if kerry was president right now there would be no more NYC sadam who u all should be happy that is captured would not be captured. gas prices would be $5 dollars a galon in GA they are 2.50 now and we would be in isreal getting our tulips kicked. which would  u prefer. bush stood up for our country. and all u listen to is CNN but acually people in iraq are thanking  us for what we have done. they are charishing us right now. we are giving them new hope. without bush iraq would be an evern worse country then it was. so for that i give bush a big hand and a major <<>>>>>> for showing kerry how to run the USA.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2006, 12:40:15 AM »
Originally posted by ujustdied
all im saying is if kerry was president right now there would be no more NYC sadam who u all should be happy that is captured would not be captured. gas prices would be $5 dollars a galon in GA they are 2.50 now and we would be in isreal getting our tulips kicked. which would  u prefer. bush stood up for our country. and all u listen to is CNN but acually people in iraq are thanking  us for what we have done. they are charishing us right now. we are giving them new hope. without bush iraq would be an evern worse country then it was. so for that i give bush a big hand and a major <<>>>>>> for showing kerry how to run the USA.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, slurp.
sand

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2006, 12:48:57 AM »
Originally posted by ujustdied

What do ya say to this kind of person?

Do you say: "Enjoy your summer break while you can, because September is right around the corner?

I'm just glad he's not playing for my team......

And is it just me, or is an overwhelming number of such people as these playing for the Bush Leaguers?

I may be a minority on this BBS, but I really like the guys on my team. Every one of them.

If I happened to be one of you, I'd have to bite down hard on something in order to get through every second post. And that's gotta suck every bit as much as backing the wrong horse and faking your way through it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:51:09 AM by Nash »

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2006, 12:51:05 AM »
Still waiting for your evidence Nash...whenever you and your "team" is ready.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2006, 12:51:20 AM »
Debate?  I wasn't aware that dead people voting democrat was in question.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2006, 12:52:20 AM »
how can u live being a democrat i guess u just want to pay more for tax lol. u must be one of thoughs high spenders. its pretty sad when a guy whos running for president got shot in the asss on perpose by his own troops lmao. ohh and im glad your not on my team cause now i can shoot u down wich makes me even more happier.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2006, 12:54:13 AM »
Sorry Diablo...

When I tried to find it I get stumped. Type in Bush and Iran nowadays and yer lookin' at a coupla million posts about the recent kerfufle. It's just burried.

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2006, 12:59:48 AM »
ohh that stuff is BS. your evidence is the debate for president lmao he came up with all these great ideas. but u know what made him suck. he didnt say 1 thing about how exactly he was going to do it. its like me saying im superman but not proving my self lol

this is what i found

greatest day ever lmao my dad, uncle and I were cracking up when that happend.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 01:02:17 AM by ujustdied »

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2006, 01:01:31 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
Sorry Diablo...

When I tried to find it I get stumped. Type in Bush and Iran nowadays and yer lookin' at a coupla million posts about the recent kerfufle. It's just burried.

Try "October Surprise". ;)
sand

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2006, 01:01:33 AM »
This kind of person... my team... your team....

C'mon Nash, we are all in this together and only with understanding, inclusion, and cooperation can we overcome the discord and anger that permeates the ether of humanity. With a higher consciousness we can live in peace and harmony on this lonely blue ball adrift in the cosmos...

C'mon everybody.... c'mon... "Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 01:04:30 AM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!