Author Topic: Skeered!  (Read 1773 times)

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Skeered!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
You're correct I havent noticed.

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Skeered!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »
:rofl

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 11:15:28 PM »
Originally posted by jamusta
You're correct I havent noticed.
Then it's now your problem and not mine!  I remember fighting your squad about a week ago low on the deck in a 109.  I guess you don't remember any comments I made that night which is the last time I fought you.  Selective memories must run in the squad.  You have chosen your squad very wisely I might add.  Birds of a feather flock together.  I have absolutely no respect for some in this game as "people" and I base my evaluations on what they have done to me.  I respect a watermelon talker more than I do a liar!  Have a good day!  P.S.  By the way, your location tag is very insul.......errr interesting! :aok
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:24:17 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Skeered!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 11:31:56 PM »
It's really fun to tell some whinning doober whose challenged you to a duel "I'll be right there"... and don't go.  I've had'em come back up to three times lookin for me!! :rofl
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 11:36:45 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
It's really fun to tell some whinning doober whose challenged you to a duel "I'll be right there"... and don't go.  I've had'em come back up to three times lookin for me!! :rofl
I would never do that,  I would just go to the DA and duel them.  I guess I just consider that tactic you're describing, a complete dishonorable lie! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 11:39:08 PM »
Originally posted by Delirium
I'll duel anyone, but not to settle arguements...

I'll duel ya anytime Skyrock, let me know when. I actually enjoyed our fights. :)
Sure Del look me up in one of the 11 arenas and I'll be glad to go.  hee hee :aok

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skeered!
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 12:10:14 AM »
Why haven't you died yet?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

storch

Skeered!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:37 AM »
this is Incredible!! very lengthy whine thread don'tchathink?

Offline Rikitic

• Zinc Member
Skeered!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 01:17:47 AM »
First step to acceptance: as I enter arena without even viewing roster simply type .squelch SkyRock. VERY effective.Having said that have a nice day I will

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 05:49:20 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Why haven't you died yet?

1)  Hub,..........proving your character for me!:rofl

2)  Storch and Rikitic, lol, two players who are definitely included in the topic of this thread!  I mean really, this is just a game, if you go to the DA and realize that all you've learned in the MA depends on having help around or a very fast extending plane, I promise I will help you learn some things that will greatly improve your enjoyment of the game!  Wait............I'm whining right?  :rofl   Like I said gentlemen, DA is not a scary environment, it's not a real life or death room,  it's not a checkpoint for seeing who's a bigger man, it's a nice place where learning and fun takes place!  Maybe, you might even enjoy the challenge???

:aok
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:07:22 AM by SkyRock »

storch

Skeered!
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 07:20:15 AM »
I never squelch anyone for what they type.  I find most banter entertaining.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 07:52:14 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I never squelch anyone for what they type.  I find most banter entertaining.
Storch, I respect that as most of the bantor I have dished out over the last two years I thought was humorous.  I think many in here take 200 way too seriously.  Having been a college basketball player back in the day and coaching the sport for years, I just don't take trash talking seriously.  I generally just have fun with it and shut the guy up with ability.  In other games if someone calls you out, you just go one on one to see who has the right to talk, in here many see that as virtual sacrilege or some sort of attack on their manhood when in reality, it's very common in games.  Now I have been guilty of taking the "talk" too far on many occasions but I have implemented personally changes to prevent those actions from occurring in the future.  It still doesn't change the fact that I enjoy competition and great battles.  It's not always to beat the other guy, but sometimes to conquer ones own limitations.  ex.  "Wow I didn't even know I could do that!"  Storch, I would respectfully enjoy an opportunity to have a few early Luftwaffe fights with you in the DA as I might even learn a thing or two myself!  Just let me know!  :aok

storch

Skeered!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 08:07:27 AM »
I've often said that the people who are offended by two hundred banter have never played a game of pick up basketball.  I occassionally go into the DA, I'm not "skeer'd" o' cartoon death and cursory glance at my score proves that.  I just don't like you enough to be bothered with you.  but keep ankle humping it's occassionally funny stuff.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Skeered!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 08:57:51 AM »
I've often said that the people who are offended by two hundred banter have never played a game of pick up basketball.  I occassionally go into the DA, I'm not "skeer'd" o' cartoon death and cursory glance at my score proves that.  I just don't like you enough to be bothered with you.  but keep ankle humping it's occassionally funny stuff.

:rofl

This has all the makings of a classic.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »
You might want to start thinking about re-starting your meds if you think I'm ankle humping you.  I was trying to be nice to you and help you out to bury the hatchet sort of speak.  I have already been informed by a couple of folks that have dueled you that it would end up me basically training you in the DA anyway so no loss there.  Sounds like you could join Creton, Jamusta, Rikitic, and Hub and have tea and such though!  :aok