Author Topic: Skeered!  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 11:54:16 AM »
:rolleyes:

storch

Skeered!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 04:15:45 PM »
there we go.  now I have to wipe my leg off again.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Skeered!
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »
Originally posted by storch
there we go.  now I have to wipe my leg off again.

no offense meant here storch, but are you really that SKEERED you actually pissed down ya leg? :huh            :D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

storch

Skeered!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »
ya that's it

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Skeered!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 06:53:40 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Then it's now your problem and not mine!  I remember fighting your squad about a week ago low on the deck in a 109.  I guess you don't remember any comments I made that night which is the last time I fought you.  Selective memories must run in the squad.  You have chosen your squad very wisely I might add.  Birds of a feather flock together.  I have absolutely no respect for some in this game as "people" and I base my evaluations on what they have done to me.  I respect a watermelon talker more than I do a liar!  Have a good day!  P.S.  By the way, your location tag is very insul.......errr interesting! :aok

This is a type of nonsense I am talking about. So my observation was correct you havent changed. I cant tell what runs in your squad since you have been in so many.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
no offense meant here storch, but are you really that SKEERED you actually pissed down ya leg? :huh            :D
LMAO! :rofl can we say nail?  can we say head?  :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »
Originally posted by jamusta
This is a type of nonsense I am talking about. So my observation was correct you havent changed. I cant tell what runs in your squad since you have been in so many.
Jamusta I will never get to a point where someone like you can attack me and me sit idly by.  Why do you even bother to read my post?   Why don't you take the advice I gave hub?  Do not communicate to, for, or about SkyRock and you will never again see me type or say your name again.  Don't even reply to this and I will know that we agree to avoid communicating at all.  I will not reply to you or your posts and you do the same!  Have a great day!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Skeered!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 10:20:57 PM »
My goal is to hold you accountable for your actions, sort of how I did when you verbally abused that 12 year old kid.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 10:26:48 PM »

Sure thing, GOD!  What a joke!  Oh!  Wait.........are you in the seminary too?  LMAOROFL!  Are all seminary students liars?  Again nice choice of squad, you should fit in well!  Please control yourself and don't post again in this thread.  I am only laughing at you!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:30:54 PM by SkyRock »

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Skeered!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
You are a lonely soul in need of friends. Maybe that is why you are so web-angry. Im sure your life will turn around and get better.

Offline Rikitic

• Zinc Member
Skeered!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 06:33:20 AM »
Like you wouldnt mention my name ?:lol

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2006, 07:52:19 AM »
You are a lonely soul in need of friends. Maybe that is why you are so web-angry. Im sure your life will turn around and get better.

Laughing=angry???????   Jamusta, I don't "really" dis-like you because I don't "really" know you.  You seem to me that you might be an excellent ctizen in RL.  But you are getting RL and internet game mixed up a little.  What you have shown me in this post makes you no better than the way I was treating people in the past.   At this point it would be nice if I never have to communicate with you again just because I don't think you are trying to find a solution to a problem you might have.  If you are all torn up about what I have done in the past, it is time to let it go.  Just so maybe you can feel justice was served, Skuzzy reprimanded me about 4 weeks ago about my abusive behavior to other players, since then I have refrained.  If you want to continue to harrass me ingame or on the bbs, go ahead as I feel you are in the right sq...company of people to do that!  I will say that you are an average stick in this game and you have made a great choice in choosing a squad!  As far as the "game" is concerned I own you! :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »
Originally posted by Rikitic
Like you wouldnt mention my name ?:lol
I don't think I did until you chimed in!  But "we" know where you're coming from, don't we  runboi!  LMAO  :rofl Can we say Alt-f4?  LMAO:rofl

Offline Rikitic

• Zinc Member
Skeered!
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 08:11:16 AM »
What makes you act like this ? Its certainly not normal ! It screams weak. BTW never have I alt-f4'd . False accusations .Your just a baiter and I 've wasted enough of  my time. Seek professional help is the best advice I can give you.
There will be no replies.:cool:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Skeered!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »
I always get a chuckle when the thread doesn't go the way the original poster thought it would.  

It seems to me that the major reason people don't take SkyRock's challenge isn't that they're scared of him but rather don't want to take the time to deal with an stunninghunk.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song